Chapter 11

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis' POV*

 

 

"Guys what you did earlier is not cool." I said throwing a peanut at Tristan who is already laughing. 

"What? What we told is true. Plus I think they don't mind you liking girls you know." I rolled my eyes leaning my head back. I can hear Raine play softly. "But seriously do you like Mina?" My head shot up looking at Wendy fixing his eye glasses. 

"What's with the question?" He shrug. 

"You are like, always looking at her you know. We know you like the back of our palm and like the map on Counter Strike." Chuckling at Raine's remark. I really missed this trio. We are inseparable since we met each others back at our university. 

"I do." I mumbled looking down at my hand. "I do like her. But it's different." They looked at me and Raine stopped playing guitar. "It's different because she's famous, an idol, people looks up at her." They just looked at me. "I am doing my my very best on getting rid of this feeling."

"Don't push yourself too hard Ali, no ting but I think she seems jealous when we mentioned Kim earlier." Raising my brow. "It's true that's why we pushed Kim in the topic." I want to claim that what they said is true but then I remember it's Mina we are talking about here. Before I can reply the door bell rings making us looked at Raine. 

"It's pretty late now. I'll just go and check." We nod sipping on my drink. Relax I am not drinking some alcoholic drink, just soda that's all. "Guys! Kim is here." We all stood up as we saw Kim peeked her head behind Raine. 

"Ali!" She exclaimed launching herself to me. I wrapped around her waist lifting her a little. "Oh my gosh! Dummy I missed you." Her hands cupped my cheeks looking at my face. 

"Oh please! Even now you are still calling me dummy? Huh dwarf!" I ruffled her hair wrapping my arms around her. 

"I immediately rushed here when I heard that you here. How are you?" The jerks left us giving us some alone time to catch up. 

"I'm good! If not because of the girls that I am taking care I will not be here." She chuckled her hand resting on my knee. 

"I am happy that you are here." She pulled me for a hug. I closed my eyes feeling happy to see my friends again. 


*Mina's POV*

I woke up from my slumber feeling my throat dries. I got up from bed exiting the room to fetch myself a water. I climbed down the stairs to see Alex's friends on the bar's counter. "Oh hey Ms. Mina." Tristan was the first noticed me. He gave me a friendly smile. I am happy to meet her friends but I am thrilled and excited to meet her family.

"Hey! I am just going to fetch myself a water. Don't mind me." They nod and continues to talked. I reached the kitchen and quickly get myself a water approaching Alex's friends. "Excuse me where's Alex?" 

"She's in the living room." I nod leaving them again. My heart stopped beating for a moment when I saw a girl hugging her. That girl! It's Kim! She's here! They pulled away with Kim's hands cupped Alex's cheeks. She has this smile, it's wide and it makes me hard to breath. 

"I missed you Ali." Kim mumbled kissing her on the cheeks. I can't take it. I rushed back upstairs and I know her friends are looking at me, but I don't care. I feel my heart will explode soon. 

Leaning my back I felt tears building on my eyes. Hunging my head low I covered my face with my palm. It hurts! It hurts so much! I never felt something like this before. 

"Mina?" I heard my name being called. It's just a whispered but to me it's loud and clear. I know just by listening to the voice it's Momo. I didn't looked at her and I just felt her pulled my hand down. "Hey what's wrong?" 

I can't take it. I hugged Momo and I know it surprises her. "I saw them unnie." I sobbed, my shoulder shaking uncontrollably. "Kim is here and I saw them hugging." She rubbed my back calming me down. 

"Shhh! Stop crying Mina." Pulling me towards the bed one by one my members woke up. Maybe because they heard me crying and also Momo woke up the others. "She saw Kim and Alexis unnie hugging." Momo explained on my behalf. 

"I can saw her cupped Alex's cheeks and saying she misses her. She even kissed her on the cheeks." I hate this feeling. Maybe I am used to be Alex only seeing only me. Her attention only to me. 


*Alexis' POV*

I looked at my friends thanking Raine for letting us stay at his place and for letting me burrow his car. We finished loading our things. "Thanks again guys." I said hugging them one by one. I looked at Kim.

"Hey Dwarf it's good to see you again." I said ruffling her hair pulling her for a hug which she returned tightly. 

"Good to see you too dummy. Drive safely, eyes on the road and don't be a sleepy head." Chuckling I pulled away she laid a kiss on my cheeks.


*Mina's POV*

With my members insisted of me being a shoot gun I was forced to sit on the front seat beside Alex. She's giving her farewell to her friends. She stopped in front of Kim and she's pulled for a hug. "Phulease!" Chaeyoung stated behind me. "You are more beautiful than her right unnies?" The members all agreed making me smile but it didn't stayed long as I saw them. I saw them hugging and Kim laid another kiss to her cheeks.


The whole drive was silent between Alex and I. Although the members are noisy and the radio was on. I was more into looking outside. The image of Alex and her ex-girlfriend hugging flashing on my mind. 

"Hey guys remember the pie that I told you?" She stated, I tried my best to ignore her. No Mina! You are hurt! You are sulking! But damn! My heart and body betrays my mind. I looked at her.

 "Yeah unnie! Are we going to buy that? I want to taste it." Tzuyu said. The maknae line are on the back of the car they are leaning in the car seat. 

"Yes. I'll just go and buy first wait for me here." Halting the car I looked outside to see that we are on a rest stop. "Oh and if you want to use the bathroom there is one " she pointed. "Just wear a mask okay?" 

"Okay unnie!" We got out of the car stretching our body. I stay rooted outside the car watching as Alex jog towards the store. 

"If I were you I will follow her already. I am sure what you saw is a friendly hug and friendly kiss." I snapped my head to see Jungyeon helping Nayeon to step down of the car. What a granny. 

"Go Mina. Don't sulk now. She's like biting her lips while glancing at you. Maybe she wants to talk to you but you choose to look outside instead " with a push I started walking after her. This dummy. 

The bell on the door rings as I enters. She quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter