Stalker Hae

After me ..

Donghae's POV

After the girls went to find their manager, Eunhyuk and I went to follow them. We lost them for a while but we caught up with them and

SUNGJONG WAS HUGGING MY YOONA.

I didn't know what came over me but I was shaking in anger and I was about to approach them but Hyukkie dragged me away before I did. When INFINITE finally went away, we continued stalking the girls until they found their manager and went for their rehearsal stage. Me and Hyukkie were watching them performing the Boys.. It was WOW! They were all beautiful but my Yoona was smoking hot. Then Hyuk closed my mouth.. I didn't even know it was open.

Anyway, after the performance, we went to meet the girls and we took the opportunity to talk to the girls. I went to Yoona. I could see that she was uncomfortable with me pestering her everywhere and with the other girls giggling away but she still gave me a smile before rushing away from me saying that she need to go to the ladies.

I followed her and L banged into her. I mean banged her shoulder for all you dirty minded peeps. But L quickly caught her and they stared into each other's eyes for a while. The familiar feeling of anger and jealousy was filling me until Yoona finally gained back her consciousness and got away from L. I was confused. Did Yoona like L? Then why did she stare at him for so long. Okay fine, I exaggerated but she was staring for 10 whole seconds!! While Yoona was walking away, I grabbed her and she faced me. Her face turned annoyed when she saw me.

'Oppa, what is it?' she asked, annoyance in her voice

'Are you okay? I saw what happened?' I asked worrying

'Oh, I'm fine.' she replied coldly, 'Oppa, I don't mean to be rude but are you stalking me? It is getting uncomfortable'

'Uhmm, me? No, of course not!' I said with a laugh trying to convince her.

'Oh, that's good! For a moment I thought you were. You and Hyuk oppa should go back and rest. We are gonna be here till quite late. Bye Oppa!'

'Ohh.. B-bye!' She walked away.

 

Im Yoona, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable but you'll be mine someday.

 

Yoona's POV

It was already after the rehearsal stage and we were finally taking a break. Yuri nudged me while smiling and I saw that Donghae oppa was coming to me. I frowned inside but outside I tried myself to smile. We talked for a while. He was getting annoying! And the girls were not helping at all.

'Ahh, Oppa, I need to go to the Ladies first' I said before rushing off. I could feel that he was looking at me and was soon going to follow me so I ran. I ran until I bumped into L. I tripped and was about to land first on the colf hard floor until he caught me. Our eyes met, I was mesmerized by his eyes. They were so cool yet so kind. It seems as if he wasn't so cold after all. I regained my senses and L was still staring at me.

'Myungsoo, are you alright?' '

I finally got his attention and we both stood up and he apologized to me. After a very short conversation, I went away and Donghae oppa was there. It was getting on my nerves how he will suddenly appear. Here was how the conversation went:

 

 

Oppa, what is it?' I asked annoyed.
'Are you okay? I saw what happened?'he asked, obviously worried.
'Oh, I'm fine.' I snapped. I was too annoyed to be polite. ,
'Oppa, I don't mean to be rude but are you stalking me? It is getting uncomfortable'

 

'Uhmm, me? No, of course not!' he said, laughing.

'Oh, that's good! For a moment I thought you were. You and Hyuk oppa should go back and rest. We are gonna be here till quite late. Bye Oppa!' I quickly added so that he will go away soon.

'Ohh.. B-bye!'

I quickly walked away to our (SNSD) dressing room and after changing, I suddenly recalled the incident earlier. L's eyes. It was so.. so.. attractive.... hmmm..


Eunhyuk's POV


After Donghae came back from his conquest of Yoona, I could tell that he was down.
'What happened?' I asked
'Nothing. Let's go' he coldly replied.

What happened Hae? You should tell me. I will always be here for you. I know that it is wrong but I see you as more than a friend...





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the boring chapter guys! And thanks for subscribing and commenting! ^^