Alone.

After me ..

Yoona's POV

With everyone away, I'm alone at home. SIGH. If L didn't have any recording, we could have been enjoying ourself but no. So, I changed into my dance outfit and went to SM.

I entered the room and Mr Park, my dance instructor was there. He smiled at me and asked: 'Here to practice Yoona?'

I nodded.

'Okay, Let me see it.'

So, I started dancing. After I finished, Mr Park clapped and said 'Yoona, now dance again but close your eyes and express the emotion of the dance'

So, I danced again, this time with my eyes closed. I don't know why but I somehow felt uncomfortable. Then, I felt 2 hands on my waist.

'M-mr P=park ?' I stuttered and I slowly opened my eyes.

I found Mr Park staring at me. I feel that something band is gonna happen.

'Im Yoona, You know that you are very pretty right?' he asked, there is something in the the tone of his voice that I couldn't distinguish.

'T-thats what they s-say' I replied back, trying to get out of his grisp, then he did it.

He pushed me against the wall and started on my neck. I tried to push him away but he was too strong for me.

'HELP!' I yelled out.

'YAA! Yoona! Stop it! Or else I'l record this whole scene and post it online!' he threatened me.

Right now, my whole world is falling apart. I am begging for L to save me.

'L, SAVE ME!' I cried out.

Mr Park slapped me and started to take off my shirt. By now, I am crying. I closed my eyes.

Then, before he could take my shirt off, I heard a punching sound and Mr Park let go off me. I opened my eyes and saw Donghae oppa punching Mr Park like a punching bag.

'You bastard! How could you that to my girl!' he yelled as he was punching Mr Park.

'YAA! HAE STOP IT! YOU MIGHT KILL HIM!' Leeteuk oppa shouted, while watching the ferocious Donghae punching the instructor with the rest of my Suju oppas'

'I DON'T CARE!' He shoute dback and continued on delivering blows to Mr Park.

'P-please St-op' the man begged while being punched.

'You don't have the right to talk! ' Hae oppa thundered.

And to prevent Donghae oppa to kill the beast, the rest of Suju restrained him.

'LET GO!' He yelled.

Then Leeteuk oppa came to me and hugged me. He has been this responsible older brother since our training days. I hugged him back, crying.
'Are you better now?' he asked.
I nodded.

After the beast was sent away, Donghae oppa approached me.

'Are you okay? Are yoy hurt? Did the bastard do anything else?' he started bombarding me with questions.

'Yes oppa, I'm okay' I replied

'Where's your boyfriend when you need him' he muttered.

'Oppa, I'm okay, really! Thank you by the way oppa! If not for you, I might have been by now' I replied him back, but I started to cry as I recalled back the beast.

He hugged me and said 'Everything's gonna be alright... Everything's gonna be alright' ..