Would I let the love of my life walk away like that?

After me ..

L's POV

Would I let the love of my life walk away like that? 

No.. I decided to go after her. Since she only see me as a friend, I will not confess to her.. Not yet. I will make her fall for me someday. But for now, I want to be a good friend, fake boyfriend as I like to call it, and lend her a listening ear- to know what's wrong.

I ran after her and grabbed her arm and she turned back to face me. I wanted to know what was wrong. I looked her in the eyes. They were about to cry.

'Yoona, what's wrong? Tell me' I said, 'If its anything I said or did, please forgive me.'

'It's not about you L, it's about me!' she started to break down. 'I'm scared that I will, I will.. I will fall deeper'.

By now she was sobbing and I don't want her to continue. I hugged her.

'Cry it all out. Cry it all out' , I said as I hugged her and she hugged me back and cried her hearts out.

I'm contented. I'm contented that I was able to comfort her. I'm okay with that now.

 

Yoona's POV

Oh gosh L! Why did you have to go after me! , 'I thought as he hugged me

I hugged him back very tight and cried my hearts out. Since then, I am determined to lock my feelings for him deep inside my heart and I will never let it out.

I broke free from the hug and said 'Thanks oppa. I'm fine now.' as I wiped away my tears..

'You know, your future girlfriend will be so lucky'

L didn't reply but instead took my hand and he took me back to my dorm.

 

Yuri's POV

That jerk has not messaged me! He said he will take me out before  I leave for SM Town Paris but he has never even contacted me.. Grrrrr.. I had been checking my phone the entire day! If only I'd known, I should've gone with the others to shop!

Then the doorbell rang. I quickly opened it and there he was. I must say that he looks hot! His eyes are so.. WOW!

'Are you ready?' he asked.

'For?'

'For our dinner date!' he replied, cheekily..

'Yaaa, you babo! You didn't even inform me! I had not prepared!' I scolded him.

'Fine then. I'll wait inside while you change.' he replied..

'I don't want to be alone in the dorm with you! Who knows what will happen? Maybe you will peep on me as I bathe!' I sort-of screamed..

'Yaa.. That is not in my mind. But I will do it if you want me too..' he teased

'HOYA!!' I thundered.

He laughed and said 'Just joking.. I have better taste than you!'

'Better than me? Do you know that I have a lot of admirers' I argued back.

'Really? I guess they must be blind' he replied as he went inside the dorm.

I AM VERY TEMPTED TO USE A KNIFE AND STAB HIM.

I closed the door and there he was on the sofa, watching TV, his feet resting on the coffee table.. I don't want to argue more with him and I went to shower and prepare for the date..

 

Hoya's POV

Girls.. They always over-react. But Yuri looks hot while she is angry! I really wanted to kiss her roughly while she give me that angry look in her eyes..

She is now showering and I decided to explore the dorm. I went to her room. The one with the big 'KWON YURI' sign at the door. It looks neat. Her things are arranged neatly and her fan gifts are at a transparent door cabinet. Then the door opened.

'HOYA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!!'

I turned to face an angry Yuri. I swear, I can see steam rising up from her head. And that is when I realised that she was only draped in a towel. She looks hot!! And since she is partly wet, I started to get.. dirty..

'GET OUT NOW!' She interrupted my thoughts of a Yuri.

'Okay.. As if there is something to see anyway' I teased back, I couldn't resist!

'Whatever!' she screamed back and banged the door. I was surprised the door didn't break.

She came out wearing a dress which hugged her body showing off her S-line. WOW!

'Ready?' she asked, smiling. GOSH YURI! ARE YOU GONNA KILL ME WITH YOUR HOTNESS?

'Y-yess' I stuttered and I quickly switched off the TV and as we went out of the dorm, we say Yoona and L.

 

Yoona's POV

As L and I reached my dorm, we saw Yuri and Hoya coming out from the door. I was suspicious..

'Hi!' they greeted.

'HI!' we greeted back

'So.. You two are alone inside a dorm?' I asked..

'Yes!' Hoya answered, smiling.

'B-but nothing happened!' Yuri added.

'But I saw you witho' Hoya said but Yuri shouted 'SHUT UP!'

Me and L just laughed and said our goodbye.

 

L's POV

I LOL-ed at Hoya and Yuri. I pity Yuri, I know how Hoya can annoy you.. Believe me..

But I couldn't help it.

I whispered to Hoya 'Have a GOOD time!' emphasizing on the good, making it sound more y.. hehe..

He just smiled back.

Then I bade Yoona goodbye because I have a recording. I AM A HAPPY MAN! :D