Another confession?

After me ..

L's POV

We left the cinema holding hands. We were walking alone a path of flowers leading to the exit of the amusement park. I feel like we are a real couple now. I am very happy that I can't stop smiling! But inside my mind, I know that this is fake.But still, I don't want this moment to end. I looked over at Yoona and she was looking at her side, smiling.

I decided to ask her..

'Yoona' I started, nervous.

'Yes oppa?' she turned to look at me..

As I looked her in the eyes, I can't help but feel nervous.. But I mustered up courage..

'Uhmmm.. This is still fake r-right? .. Y-you know.. the r-relationship?' I stuttered. I stuttered because I was nervous. Nervous of what she will answer. I don't want to lose her. I want her to say NO but I know that this won't happen.

She looked away and said 'Yes. This is still fake'

Then she let go of my hand and said, 'I'm sorry oppa, I need to rush off. Bye.'

And before I knew it, she was walking way in front of me, walking very fast. What was wrong with her? Was it something I said? Gosh Yoona, talk to me.. I know that there is something wrong from the way she said her goodbye. It was as if it was forced and as I look at her walk away, it is as if she was running away from me. Then that got me thinking: Would I let the love of my life walk away like that?

 

Yoona's POV

I'm really enjoying our 'first date' .. The rides, the lunch, movie.. It was all so nice. L and I are now going out of the amusement park along a path of flowers. It was so wonderful! This is a rare scene because it is in the middle of winter.. It was so beautiful I kept looking at them as I pass them. And once in a while, I would look at our interlinked hands and smile. I don't want this moment to end. But deep inside, I know that this is fake and wrong. I could not develop feelings for L because he is just a friend, a good friend to be exact. I don't know how he will react if he knew of my real feelings. Will he hate me? Will he ignore me? So I chose not to show it..

Then L talked to me:

Yoona' he started.

'Yes oppa?' I turned to look at him..

I melted as I look at his eyes.. Control your feelings Yoona, control them! I said deep inside my head.

'Uhmmm.. This is still fake r-right? .. Y-you know.. the r-relationship?' he stuttered. I guess he stuttered because he was scared that I will say 'No'. Then he will hate me!

I looked away and said 'Yes. This is still fake' . I looked away because I lied. I couldn't lie looking to his eyes. I just couldn't.

Then I let go of his hand and said, 'I'm sorry oppa, I need to rush off. Bye.' without even looking at him. I'm scared I will cry or feel more guilty if I see his face.

I quickly walked away. I forced myself to walk forward even though my heart tells me to go back. I don't want him to hate me! I'd rather remain as a friend and see him with another girl than let him hate me! Tears are slowly swelling up my eyes. My heart was in pain. I wanted to run away! Please L, dont follow me! I'm scared that I will break down in front of you! But my heart was wishing for this. Ugghh.. If only I could control my heart as to who to love..

Then someone held my arm and forced me to turn back..