Hugged.

After me ..

Donghae took Yoona back to the SNSD dorm. Yoona has still not fully recovered and will sob at times.

 

Seohyun's POV

Ohh.. Poor unnie.. That Mr Park! He should rot in jail! Grrrrr.. And to think that we are leaving for SM Town tomorrow evening? Poor unnie would have gone through a lot. I still remember how shocked we all were when Kyuhyun called us to tell us what happened to Yoong unnie.. Sigh.. Rest well unnie, I hope you recover fast!

 

Meanwhile, in INFINITE's dorm ..

Sungjong's POV

'Myungsoo ah! Faster! We need to go to SNSD's dorm, NOW!' Hoya thundered as he received a very suspicious phone call. Hmmmm.. I'm starting to get a feeling that there is something going on between those two and the girls.hmmmmm..

 

L's POV

'WHY? WHAT HAPPENED?!' I asked .

'Yoona was almost !' Hoya exclaimed.

'WHAT?!!' I yelled, 'How did you know?!'

'Yuri called me.' he replied.

'Arrasso. Let's go!' I quickly replied as I quickly grabbed my jacket and we went off

 

Wait for me Yoona. I hope you'll be alright. I'm coming soon...

 

Yoona's POV

I was in my room, lying on my bed.. I'm really grateful to Hae oppa but I really want L here right now. Oh L, where could you be?

Then the doorbell rang. I didn't really care as I was slowly recalling what happened. I was about to cry when the door opened and there was L!

He quickly ran and hugged me and said, 'Yoona are you okay?'

I immediately hugged him back. I couldn't control my tears and they came streaming out.

 

L's POV

I opened the door and there she was lying on the bed, about to cry.

I quickly ran to her and hugged her. I was really worried for her..

'Yoona are you okay?'  I asked,

Then she just burst into tears..

'Its okay Yoona, I'm here. Oppa is here' I pacified her as she continued crying and hugging me back.

She then broke the hug. I wiped the tears off her face. Her beautiful eyes are now puffy from all the crying.

'I'm here Yoona, it's okay.. You'll be safe' I said..

'I'm fine oppa, thank you for coming.. I really need you now..' she replied.

She then gave me a big yawn, clearly indicating that she was sleepy. Even with her swollen eyes, she still looked cute! But as I look at her, I couldn't help but feel anger to that ert! GRRRR..

 

Yoona's POV

I was becoming sleepy and I gave out a yawn. Just then someone knocked at the door and Hoya's head popped in and said,

'L, Its already passed our curfew. We cannot go back to our dorm. I talked to the rest of the girls and they said that we can stay here for the night.'

L nodded his head and Hoya disappeared after telling me to get better, closing the door gently behind him.

'Errr.. So, I guess I'm sleeping in the sofa then..' he started.

'Ermmm.. You know, you could sleep here.. I think my bed is big enough' I replied, 'You are my boyfriend, after all.'

'S-sure..' he replied and he switched off the lights.

'Good night!' He called out..

'Good night oppa!' I answered. It was actually comfortable to have L sleep next to me. It just seems so right.

'L.. Are you still awake?' I called out.

'Yes.' he replied.

'C-can I hug you?' I asked ,'I know that it is too much to ask but-

'Sure' he interrupted me, 'You are my girlfriend after all'

We both then faced each other and I could see most of his face clearly by the moonlight that managed to seep in through the gaps of the curtain. I just took a moment and stared at him. His face, his eyes, as he stared back at me.. This made me forget about everything in the world. Time just stood still for me.

 

L's POV

I am now facing Yoona and she is facing me. Yes, I know that it should feel awkward to be sleeping next to her but it was comfortable? It was just right.

I could see her face due to the moonlight that came in through the window. I stared at the beauty in front of me. My heart started beating very fast. She was also staring at me, with those eyes. Eyes filled with love.. I know that this is just wishful thinking in my part but I just wish that she loves me back. I couldn't control myself anymore and I moved towards her and hugged her. It was the most enjoyable embrace that I had ever had. To be with the person that I love the most, right here, right now, made me love her even more.

I broke free from the hug and kissed her cheeks, she was still looking at me with her eyes.

She kissed me back, this time on the lips. I wish I could say this to you right now but Yoona, I love you.

We both hugged again and fell asleep in each other's embrace.

 

Yoona's POV

I kissed him back on the lips. I really love him How I wish I could say 'I love you' to him. To sleep next to him every night, hug him. I wish everything is real.

--------------------------

Yuri's POV

After Hoya came back from Yoona's room. He walked to me and said, 'Goodnight Yuri!'

'Where are you sleeping?' I asked back.

'The sofa..' he replied

'What? uhmm, If you don't mind you could sleep with me..' I started..

'I know where you're getting at Yuri..' he teased

'YAA! Stop it!' I almost yelled.

'Be careful Yuri ah, I might lose control of myself later. We might have our first night faster than expected' he replied back, smirking

'Whatever okay, Just follow me and let's sleep. I'm sleepy.' he replied, faking a yawn.

'Fine' he replied and he followed me to my room.

He got to my bed and said 'Come to papa, baby!'

I dont know if I made the right decision to let this ert master sleep next to me.

'Shut up!' I snapped back and lied on the bed next to him.

~to be continued