Yuri and Hoya .. hmm.. HoYun? HoRi?YuHo?

After me ..

Yuri's POV

I lost. Now, the jerk can boss me around..

'Stupid Yuri, stupid! Why do you have to make that stupid bet? Because of your pride? And now where does that pride lead you? Stupid, plain stupid..' I scolded myself.. I have that habit to scold myself not mentally but verbally.

'Yaa, Yuri-ah . I'm not a bad guy', I know that voice. It belongs to the jerk.

'Whatever' I replied, rolling my eyes.

'Really! I won't make you strip and you know, yeah'

'You dare think about me and you will get it from me!'

'OOHHH.. Now that you mention it, you will look hot without any clothes on..'

'HOYA!'

'FINE! I'm just joking..'

'It's not funny..'

Then there was just silence. I didn't know what made the jerk shut up..

'Yuri-ah' he started.

'What?!'

'Why do you hate me so much?'     Wow, unexpected?

'Because you are a jerk'

After hearing this, he left. Wow.. Did I really hurt him? Maybe I really did take it too much.. I ran after him..

'Hoya'

'WHAT?!'. He turned to face me.

'I'm sorry'

'You better be'

WHAT? THE NERVE?

'Yaa.. I lowered myself and apologised to you and this is what I get?'

'But you hurt me here', he said, pointing to his heart, pouting like a small kid.

'I know! That's why I said I'm sorry!', I reasoned out.

'You know how to make me feel better?', he asked, an evil smirk forming on his lips.

'How?' Uh-oh.. I dont't like the feeling of this.

'Kiss me'

'WHAT??!!'

'Kiss me.. here..' he said, pointing to his lips, giving me a very cute aegyo. WAIT! Yuri, did you just call him cute?

'No way!'

'Please?' he begged..

'NO!'

'Fine', his tone changed.. 'My first wish is for you to kiss me'

Damn it! I can't go back to my word couldn't I? Why did Yoongie choose L.

'Fine' I replied, 'come here'

'Don't be so impatient Yuri' he gazed at me with those eyes, filling me with his hotness, 'I don't want you to kiss me here, kiss me in the karaoke lounge in front of everybody.'

SOMEONE SAVE ME! I was thinking of whether to just ran away, but that will make me a coward. But a part of me want to taste those y lips, wait, Yuri.. Are you awake? 

'You promised!' He whined..

'NO!' I replied.

Then he just walked away. I ran after him but he ignored me. What can I do?

'FINE! I'll do it!' I surrenderred.

'DEAL!' He immediately agreed..

 

Hoya's POV

We entered the lounge.. Everyone was so high. Well except for Donghae but the rest were wow! PARTY!! This is gonna get interesting.. My INFINITE will be so proud of me kissing the y goddess, Yuri! I can finally taste those lips..

'Jessica! I want to sing a song!' I called out

'Okay! Here!' she replied.

Yuri's expression now is just priceless.

I chose a song, KISSING YOU.

After singing, everyone clapped and I signalled Yuri to come over. Then I kissed her. Her lips were so good! At first she resisted but who can resist me, right? I could feel that Yuri was enjoying it and the audience were shocked? But the rest of the INFINITE guys  managed to lighten up the mood by cheering , thanks guys! Our kiss ended. And everyone cheered. Yuri blushed and went out, I went after her..

 

'Yuri-ah.. What's wrong?'

'N-nothing..'

'WAIT! Don't tell me that was your first kiss?'

'You tell anyone and I'll smack you!'

'FINE! But I'm a great kisser right?'

'YES!' she paused and realised her mistake, 'I mean NO! You were not!'

'Yuri-ah.. You couldn't resist me..'

And I pulled her over for another kiss..