?

After me ..

Hi guys.. There won't be any in this story for the convenience of the pure and innocent, but I will make one for Hoya's and Yuri's first night if you all like, so comment and if there is a demand for a HoYul , then I will create one :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued from Yuri's POV

When I lied down, I felt something on my , obviously the jerk's hand..

'YAA! ERT!' I glared at him, trying not to shout too loud in case the other members hear. Good thing the rest of the girls decided to leave Yoong's and my room to make the guys more comfortable..

'I'm sure you enjoyed it though' he said as he continued to grab harder.

'Let go or you are out of here!' I replied back.

'Oh okay then' he replied reluctantly as he slowly pulled his hands off me. Just my luck to be wearing a mini skirt.. (IKR. Who would be wearing a mini-skirt? But I already packed my bags and this is the most comfortable one that I could find)

'You are tight by the way' he added.

'What do you expect? I'm still a ..' I replied. Gosh, to talk to erts, you must think like a ert. Only then can you see eye to eye..

'So you are saving yourself for me.. I can't wait to our first night. WAIT. Isn't this our first night?' he replied, with a dirty twang in his voice.

'Whatever ert!' I replied with an 'I don't care' tone.. Facing away from him.

Then there was silence.

 

Hoya's POV

I LOVE to tease Kwon Yuri! But she really is tight ;)

There was this silence now. She is facing away from me so I can't see if she is asleep.

'Yuri.. Are you asleep?' I asked..

'YES. I AM.' she replied sarcastically.

'Ohh,, then you wouldn't mind if I do this?' I asked back, hugging her waist.

I felt her body stiffened and she teased back 'Do you mind if I do this?' and she spread her legs over to my side.

'Ohh.. what about this?' I asked as I put one of my hands over to face.

'Then what about this?' she challenged back and she put her hand on my face and pinched my nose.

'YURI! I CAN'T BREATHE!' I yelled!

'Be quiet, you jerk! I will only let go if you don't don anything else tongight , okay?' she threatened me.

OHHH.. There is no way am I going to lose to her.. So.. I pretented to 'die' .. hehe!

 

Yuri's POV

My heart almost stopped. The jerk stopped moving!

'OMG! What am I going to do?' I panicked.

I looked to his expressionless face.. Gosh! What have I done?

I didn't know what to do. The only think that appeared in my mind was mouth to mouth reuscitation. So, I did it.

I opened his mouth and began to blow air in. The jerk moved! I'm so happy! He is not dead! I blew in more air and the jerk pushed me down the bed and kissed me. It shocked me at first but I really enjoyed it. it was rough, passionate, y.. But I am not going to show this to the jerk.

'You like it?' he asked staring down at me. I was melting at those eyes. The fact that he was above me on the bed, alone was slowly !

'N-no..' I muttered out.

Then he kissed me again. More rough and passionate this time. I didn't know what came over me but I began pulling his shirt up and I moved my hands through his smooth muscular back. We only paused to gasp for air and we started kssing again.

'Now, do you like it?' he asked. Of course, I like it! In fact, I love it! But I want more.. hehe..

'No!' I replied, with a bit of attituted in my voice.

'Then you leave me with no choice' he replied with his dirty dangerous voice.

He started to take off his shirt. Then he took of his shorts.

'YAAA! What do you think you are doing?!' I asked, gosh! He was so hot! My eggs could easily drop out. I was blushing and I feel a hot sensation come over me!

'Making you enjoy?' he replied, about to take his boxers off.

'Yaa.. Not now, please. Reserve it for our wedding' I replied back without thinking. GOSH YURI! WHAT WERE YOU SAYING?

'Ohh.. So you are interested now huh, fine..' he replied back and he engulfed me again in another rough passionate kiss. I couldn't help but moan under him. If I was easy, I would be ready to give up my ity but Im Kwon Yuri, I know the limits.

After the kissing. He started to on my neck but I stopped him. 'Hoya, that's enough' with a serious voice.

'Okay.' he replied. 'Yuri-ah?'

'Yes?' I asked back.

'I love you' he said, sincerely

I just remained silent. Inside I am jumping for joy but I am determined to win the batle against this jerk.

'Yuri?' he started again.

'What now?' I asked, pretending to be annoyed.

'You.. you don't love me back?' he asked back. His tone now is totally different from his usual self. He was so sincere. It was as if he would cry if I said no.

'I-I love you' I stuttered back.

'Good' he replied. I could make out that he is smiling now. 'Now, let's continue'

He put his hand over my head.

Then I spread my leg open, almost tearing out my skirt.

MY BIG MISTAKE.

He quickly went over me and positioned his body in between my legs so that I can't close them.

'Let's sleep!' he said.

You've got to be kidding me..

'I'll give you a surprise when you wake up!' he added and before I could protest, he was already sound asleep. His head resting on my tummy. I smiled.

I love you Hoya..