Confession ..

After me ..

Yoona's POV

Donghae oppa looked angry.. Hmmmm.. Was it because I was rude to him earlier? Sorry oppa! I was just tired and easily annoyed..

 

'YAA! IM YOONA!! How could you do this to me?' Donghae oppa yelled, his back facing me.

'Oppa, if it is about being rude earlier then I'm sory, I was just tired' I replied back .

'ITS NOT ABOUT THAT!' He turned to me 'How could you do this to me?' , he asked this time much softer.

'What did I do?', I asked him back ..

'YAA, IM YOONA.. Do you know how much it hurt to see you with that guy? You even stared into each other! Do you know how much pain it was when you were on his lap? When you smiled at Hyukkie instead of me? Why can't you that to me, huh? Why can't you lie at my lap? Talk to me? Smile at me? I'll make you happy.' Donghae stopped, out of breath..

Is he confessing to me? 'Oppa, are you saying that-'

'YES. I LOVE YOU!' He interrupted me, shouting.. 'I love you, Im Yoona' .. This time much softer, gentler, almost crying..

I didn't know what to do.. He was walking towards me, going to give me a hug. I couldn't accept this. It was just too fast. I ran away..

 

Donghae's POV

We were outside. I couldn't take it any longer and shouted ''YAA! IM YOONA!! How could you do this to me?'

'Oppa, if it is about being rude earlier then I'm sory, I was just tired' she replied back, apolgetic.

'ITS NOT ABOUT THAT!' I turned to her 'How could you do this to me?' , I asked, much softer, sincerely.
'What did I do?',she asked back.

By this time, I couldn't control it anymore: 'YAA, IM YOONA.. Do you know how much it hurt to see you with that guy? You even stared into each other! Do you know how much pain it was when you were on his lap? When you smiled at Hyukkie instead of me? Why can't you that to me, huh? Why can't you lie at my lap? Talk to me? Smile at me? I'll make you happy.' I only stopped because I was out of breath..

She replied back ,'Oppa, are you saying that-'

'YES. I LOVE YOU!' I interrupted .. 'I love you, Im Yoona' .. This time much softer. I looke her in the eyes, wanting to cry.
I walked towards her, about to give her a hug but she turned back and ran away.

 

No one's POV

Meanwhile, behind the bushes...

'Yaaa.. You see? Donghae oppa already confessed to Yoona.. What makes you think that MyungYoon will happen?' Yuri asked, im a matter of fact kind of way.

Then when Donghae was about to hug Yoona. Yuri couldn't hide her excitement and moved closer to the guy next to her.She tripped and bumped the person, pushing him on the ground. Now Yuri was on top of the person, the two of them looking at each other's eyes. Yuri felt weird , everything around her disappeared, she can only see the handsome guy in fron of her. Then the guy, leaned towards her, still staring at her eyes. Yuri gulped. She can feel herself get hotter. She could hear her heartbeat beating extremely fast. When their lips are about to touch, the guy whispered 'She ran away.'

Then, Yuri got back her self . 'YAA, Hoya .. There's no way that Yoona will-' but this was interrupted with a person runing past them. It was Yoona.

'Now, do you believe me?' Hoya asked Yuri, staring at her eyes deeply.

Yuri gulped. 'Y-yes.. I g-got to go.. B-bye!' And Yuri ran away, feeling weird. What was happening to me?