First date.

After me ..

L's POV

I got up early. I was in a very good mood, today is after all my first date with Yoona. I messaged her to meet me in front of the amusement park at 11. Why the amusement park? Well, that place is a lot of fun and since today is a school day, I guess there won't be a lot of fans around.

I had breakfast with the rest.

'WOOHYUN!! THE FOOD IS DAEBAK!!' I screamed, my mouth full with food, smiling.

The rest of INFINITE stared at me.

'What? It really is delicious!' I replied, laughing and eating heartily.

 

Sungjong's POV

Something is completely wrong: L is HAPPY? We stared at him.

'Going out with Yoona?' , Woohyun asked.

'YES!' he replied, smiling like a mad man..

'Where?' I asked.

'The amusement park' he replied.

'No wonder you are acting weird' I muttered.

'WHAT?' he asked, almost yelling, pieces of food coming out of his mouth.

'Nothing' I replied.

 

L then quickly got up and washed his plate and cutlery while whistling! L NEVER wash the dishes!

We (INFINITE) was in shock!

Then he took a shower and changed and when he came out, he was wearing a suit. We were stunned.

'Myungsoo ah, Are you wearing that to the amusement park?' Hoya hyung asked.

'YES!' he answered happily.

'But you do realise that that is a suit, right? he asked again.

'YES!' L answered back smiling but this turned to a frown and asked 'Why? Do I look bad?'

'No, but you need to wear something more casual' Hoya hyung replied

'Yeah! And you will catch attention from people and they might recognise you!' Woohyun hyung added.

'Oh okay, I'll change then' L hyung replied, pouting.

POUTING? L HYUNG WAS AEGYO -ING ?????? IS THE WORLD COMING TO AN END?

I looked at the other members and they were all in shock as well.

'Looks like Yoona really changed him..' Sungyeol hyung muttered.

L hyung come out quickly and was fortunately wearing something logical this time.

He went out and shouted 'BYE!! I LOVE TODAY!!'

Today is weird.

 

Yoona's POV

I didn't know what came over me but I was excited for today..

I had a hard time choosing clothes until Seohyun helped me out. I looked at the clock and it says : 10. 40 am! I'm gonna be late.

I sent a message to L that I'll be late to which he replied 'That's okay, take your time ^^ '

I rushed there and I met him. OOOO-LA-LA was he handsome!

'Hi L!' I greeted , 'Sorry for being late!'

'That's okay' , he replied, smiling. He look so handsome when he is smiling! , 'Let's go!'

We went on rides. First we tried the roller-coaster. It was fun! We screamed like crazy people and we laughed a lot! We went on the viking/pirate ship and it was fun as well! Then, we rode the merry-go-round. We shared one pony and I liked it! The way he sat in front of me. Laughing away with me. I looked at his face, he was really handsome, my heart started to beat really fast. I couldn't control myself and I rested my head on his back while hugging his waist (I COULD FEEL HIS ABS!), thinking how lucky I am to be out with this wonderful guy. A pity we are only in a fake relationship....

 

L's POV

I was laughing when I felt something on my back, I tilted my head and was that Yoona's head was resting on my back. I smiled to myself. She was so cute! And to think that she is all mine, well, at least for this moment.

We went for a few more rides before going to the haunted house, our last stop. I didn't know that Yoona is scared of haunted houses but she is brave and stil went in with me. She held me hand. I smiled and held her hand back, tighter.

'Yoona, are you scared?'

'Y-yes L-shi ..' she mumbed. CUTE!

'Don't worry, oppa is here. Don't be scared okay!' I looked at her and saw her scared  face.. CUTE!! I laughed to myself softly as I looked at her.

'What is so funny?', Yoona asked, looking at me.

'Ohh, its nothing, you are just so cute!' , I replied. I stopped realising what I just said.. 'I mean I-

'Its okay!' she interrupted, 'Just don't leave me okay?'

'Yes!' I replied , ' and Yoona' she turned to me, 'You can call me oppa now'

'Okay' she replied.

The 'ghosts' were not really scary but Yoona was screaming her way out! She still looked pretty though. I kept on looking at her face. My heart started to beat faster and faster. The way she screams, look at me with those scared eyes and hold my hand very tight when she is very scared.. Then towards the end, a giant zombie came out of nowhere and Yoona was startled and screamed! She was shaking. I went to hug her.

'Yoona' ,I said , still hugging her very tightly.

'Yes, oppa?' she replied back.

'Are you still scared?' I asked

'Not anymore oppa.'. She hugged me back. I could feel my heart going to explode soon.

'Let's go!' I told her.

We went outside the building and we were still holding hands! I hope to hold her hand forever.

She was sweating so I went to buy a bottle of water for her. When I came back, she was perspiring more and I gave her the water.

I looked at her face. Her sweat was dripping from her forehead. I observed as her sweat s down through her perfect face and made it was down to her neck and further down. I gulped. I couldn't help but think of what lies underneath those clothes. I started to blush and felt very hot. I fan myself.  Stop thinking dirty! I mentally scolded myself..

'Oppa, are you alright? You are red! Here have some water..' she said , passing me the water.

'Thank you! I said after drinking. 'You want to go to ther estaurant for lunch?'

'Sure, I'm hungry'

'Let's go!'