First lunch..

After me ..

Yoona's POV

We went for lunch at the restaurant. We looked at the menu and found a really good deal with the couple's combo.

L raised his hand to call the waitress.

'Yes sir, your order?'

'Couple combo'

'Ohh.. To order that, you must first prove that you are a couple with a kiss. If the kiss is a long passionate one, you can have unlimited re-fill of drinks!' she paused and smiled, 'Oh, and we must take your photos and post them on the couple's board at the entrance' she added, pointing to the entrance of the restaurant where there is a board with a lot of pictures pasted on it.

L and I looked at each other.

'Is it okay if we , you know.. kiss?' he asked me.

'Ermmm.. Sure!' I replied.

Our first kiss is for a couple combo? I stared at his lips, I find them y, especially when he talk. When he it with his tongue, oh gosh! I want to taste him!

 

L's POV

The waitress grabbed the camera and said, KISS PLEASE?

And I pulled Yoona closer to me. Our lips crashed and I entered . She tasted so, nice! I wanted more so I pulled her in for more. We were interrupted when the waitress said.. 'Uhmmm.. Sir? Ma'm? You can stop now..'

Yoona and I broke away from each other and there was an awkward silence. But inside myself I was cheering! I KISSED YOONA!!!! YEAH!!

'So....' I started off, trying to break the silence. 'Did you enjoy it?'

GOSH L! OFF ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD ASK HER WHY ASK HER THAT? ARE YOU STUPID?

Yoona turned to me and said, 'Yes oppa'.

Then we started getting to know each other more and chatting. Our food soon came and we chatted more, it was fun chatting with her. She was funny and made me laugh a lot of times.. Oh Yoona, Why can't you fall for me?

I paid off the bill and we went to the movie house..

'What movie do you want to see?'

'That!' she replied, pointing to a romance movie.

'I LOVE ROMANTIC MOVIES!' She said, smiling away like a kid..

I usually don't watch this kind of movies but I gave way when I saw her smile.

We bought popcorn and a drink and we settled inside.

 

The movie wasn't bad. In fact, I was rather enjoying it. There is part when the couple was making out. I looked t Yoona and she was glued to the screen.

Does Yoona like rated movies?

I looked back to the screen.. I imagined the couple to be me and Yoona. We were ina room, kissing each other, stripping and then..... I was and Yoona looked at me .. 'Oppa, you are enjoying it right? ert!' She teased me.

'N-no! I'm not! ' I denied.

She laughed. But inside I was going to die soon. I am going to die of controlling my erected member.

Then I took more popcorn but I touched Yoona'a hand instead. Instead of letting go, I grabbed and held it! It ws soft and delicate. I smiled.

 

Yoona's POV

L grabbed my hand in the popcorn bucket and I looked at him. He was smiling. I smiled and held his hand back. I am  falling for him.

After the movie, he looked me in the eye and he said, 'Yoona, I'm the luckiest man today for going out with you..'

'Oppa, don't t-tease me' I stuttered as I was captured by his gaze.

'I'm not kidding' he replied and we kissed. More passionate than the one at the restaurant.

 

That afternoon, we walked out  holding hands, smiling away. I love you L..