OMO .

After me ..

Yuri's POV

'OMO OMO OMO.. I still can't believe it!' I heard Hyoyeon repeat herself for like the millionth time.

'Oh stop it. Its been like an hour?' Jessica snapped back.

'Yeah. And we should be worrying about Yoong now' Seohyun added.

Phew.. Thanks Ice Princess and Seo !

Anyway, we finally arrived at the hospital.

As usual, we were wearing sunglasses and other disguises. We walked to the information counter.

'Excuse me? Which room is Im Yoona in?' I asked.

The lady looked up and said 'OH. Syo Nyu Shi Dae?! OHOHOH! I'm a big fan.. She is at room 0330. Doctor Dongho should still be with her right now, so he will explain all the details.' She paused and looked at the guy next to me. 'WAIT.. Aren't you from INFINITE? WOAH! I'm also a huge fan!!!'

..

L's POV

'Doctor, how is she?' I asked.

And before he could reply, the rest of the girls came in with Hoya.

'Oh, Just in time. I'm about to explain what happened to her. She collapsed due to fatigue and stress. She might have undergone some traumatic experiences and that contributed to her relapse. Other than that, she is fine' Doctor Dongho replied.

'So that means that she needs to stay in Korea right?' I asked back.

'No,not necassarily. But she must take ample rest' he replied back.

'Uhmmm.. Doctor ..' Hyoyeon started.. 'Ermm.. Are you single?'

'HYO!!!' We all shouted , giver her the 'are you serious?' look.

'Fine, I'm sorry!' she shouted back.

 

Yuri's POV

HYOYEON! That girl! Seriously? And she gave the doctor a wink as he went out? Grrrr.. Oh yeah, Yoong..

 

No one's POV

Before long, Super Junior, SHINee, F(x), other SM artistes and INFINTE came to visit. All of them went for their lunch except for L and Donghae.

 

L's POV

I was sitting beside Yoona's bed, holding her hand. I smiled as I scanned her face with my eyes.

'-coughs-' . I looked up and saw Donghae sitting on the other side of the bed.

'What happened?' he asked.

'She suddenly collapsed. The doctor said its due to the stress and fatigue' I replied.

'Ohh..' he replied back.

Then there was an awkward silence. I looked at him and he was glaring at me.

'Uhmmm, Do you still like her?' I asked, breaking the silence, looking at him.

'Yes. I still love her. If not for you, we would be together now' he coldly replied.

'What makes you so sure?' I challenged back.

'Because I'm confident of winning her heart' he replied back.

THE NERVE??=.=

---------------------------------------------------------------

OVER LUNCH...

Hoya's POV

We were eating lunch at the cafeteria. We were seated at a long table. Obviously, I sat next to Yuri and when the food came, we started to feed each other. AWWW.. She is just so cute..

'OPEN!!' I said, smiling.

Then she would open :  'AAAHH' Then as I was about to put the spoon in , I would jerk it away and feed myself instead.

'YAA! I had not eaten yet!' she pouted. AAAHH.. My jagiya so cute!

'-COUGHS-' then we looked at the other people who were staring at us,

'We know you are in a relationship but could you please keep it down?' Eunhyuk said.

'Yeah, totally!' Tiffany added.

'And you guys were so noisy last night!' Taeyon commented.

'What were you guys doing last night?' Sooyoung asked, with a very obvious hint of ert-sion in her voice.

'Did you two-' Leeteuk started to ask.

'NO!' Me and Hoya screamed. I blushed. We shouted at the same time.

'Ohh.. Our Yuri is blushing!' Taeyon shouted.

'If you guys didn't do anything last night, then why were you two so noisy and why did Yuri shout early in the morning for Hoya to wear his clothes?' Hyoyeon asked.

I was stunned.

GROUND, PLEASE SWALLOW ME NOW!.

'Yaa, stop talking and eat! We still have schedules and we are flying to Paris tonight!' Seohyun interrupted the awkward conversation..

 

Thanks Seo! X)

 

------------

-----------

Sorry for the boring chapter! And I can't update as frequently as before because I have school and arrive home at like, 7-8 plus? So sorry guys!