THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

After me ..

First of all, I would like to thank you all for supporting this fanfic.

When I first started, I didn't really know what to write or how to progress the story.

I only had a brief idea and that is to have Yoona as the main character.

At first, I just wanted to write but as the story goes on and on, I started to make new friends, I started to have conversations with fellow strangers who read my fanfics. You guys gives me the inspiration to write especially when I'm tired or when I was having a writer's block. Because of you guys, I came out with the idea of the ert 'Mr Park' , 'EunHae' , more skinship between Hoya andYuri and much much more.. And because of you guys, I came out with the idea of 'MyungYoon', got addicted to them and managed to 'share' my addiction with you guys.

To be honest, the HoYul pairing came out accidentally.

I was just feeling creative that day when it suddenly popped out and I don't regret it at all because more people supported this fic.

I also would want to apologise for all the errors, speeling, grammatical errors, or if your ideas were 'rejected; but rest assured, all the comments were read by me and all suggestions were taken seriously. I also sort of 'lied' at the polls because Yoona fainted instead of confessing back to L immediately but she did it later but I want to address this issue very badly because I feel that i betrated a lot of readers.

I also wanted to apologise for not updating for almost a week recently but I was really very very busy.

I also would want to thank the silent readers.I feel extremely happy when I saw the views for this story increase. I feel supported, accepted, delighted.

For those that commented:

 

Melinda

Onew11

MonkeyHeadaches

pekabelle10

sheila_pardines

Jjong4eva

jazzwahidah

kimchi3688

yoondeer

butterfly143

SongKiRan

Gorjess_B2utyAce

weisaranghaelin

Smile3107

Snowyhappy

FF_LoVer

dahnisya

Lanv20

lily191

Young-ii

Kyle19

NineColors

_931205

sokpop

BiasInfiniteSNSD

Rai_hana

Hwa_Young

LeeJinki-Chicken

imyoona_islove

I hope I didn't miss anyone out.

THANK YOU! I could still remember some of your reviews and comments as I'm writing this. Your comments actually make an impact in my life, they make me extremely happy, especially when I'm down. And I'm also happy because I made it over 80 chapters- and its all thanks to you guys..

Please support the new fanfic that I will be making soon (Its not up yet), I'll put the link here as soon as I find the time to start on it.

To all the suscribers: THANK YOU AS WELL!

I also feel very glad whenever a new suscriber suscribe to my stories.

I'm gonna end it here.

Thanks for supporting my first fan-fic , 'After me..'

 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! YOU GUYS ARE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO AWESOME! ^^