SURPRISE SURPRISE!

After me ..

Yuri's POV

You might have thought that we would be sleeping in that uncomfortable position, but no. After making me suffer for about an hour, he finally lied down next to me, pulled out my blanket over the two of us and he hugged me. Now that's a good night! ;)

 

--------------MORNING-----------------

Yuri's POV

I woke up and saw a pair of boxers near my face. At first, I was confused but as I turned next to me, there was Hoya! GOSH! I could literally explode!! I screamed and then looked at his hot face. His eyes opened and asked, 'Do you like my surprise?' with a smirk.

'SURPRISE? If calling 'waking up with a pair of boxers near your face then you are so wrong mister!' I argued back.

'Ohh.. Guess you still don't get it. My surprise for you is under this blanket' he replied back, with a y tone.

I was stunned. I just realised that this guy was next to me! So the thing pressing on my leg is his.. GOSHHH!!

'HOYA! PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!' I screamed.

'Pass me my boxers first' he ordered back.

'YAA!' I shouted back and before I knew it.. He flipped over the blanket revealing his self. I quickly closed my eyes.

 

Hoya's POV

I decided to give her a surprise! I want to imagine her reaction when she wakes up.. And they are nothing compared to the reaction that she really gave me! She was fuming hot! If I were a , I would have her there and then. I revealed my pride under the blanket and the girl quickly closed her eyes.

'Clothe yourself you ert!' she screamed with her eyes closed.

So, I decided to cloth back myself with everything (boxers, shorts, shirt) on and the girl still has her eyes closed. That was so cute!

'A-are you done?' she asked.

To reply, I kissed her lips hungrily and she opened her eyes, kissing me back.

I wish I could wake up next to you everyday Yuri..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L's POV

I am not an early riser but I woke up early today. When I opened my eyes, I saw her sleeping. She can literally melt me now. I stared at her sleeping face as she sleeps, with my eart pumping really fast. Since she is sleeping, I decided to confess to her in her sleep, so she wouldn't know, of course.

Gosh was it hard to confess even though she was sleeping!

'I...I-I love you, Yoona' I stuttered out. There, it wasn't so bad. So, I said it one more time.

'I love you Yoona' and another:

'I love you Yoona' and another

'I love you Im Yoona'

I want to confess to her as long as Iive. It just felt so right. Like I was being honest.

I stopped when I saw her eyes twitching, obviously, she was about to wake up..

I hope she didn't hear what I said, she might avoid me! But a part of me wish that she did. So did she hear it?

I quickly closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep.