Confiding in him ..

After me ..

No One's POV

Yoona ran. She ran and ran and ran. She was confused. Donghae, her oppa since she was young, was in love with her? This was so sudden for her and she stopped in a playground and sat on a swing. She stared into space as she thought about everything that had just happened.

 

L's POV

Donghae just came back but where is Yoona? Hmmm.. I went outside to check but she was not there. I ran into Hoya. Before I could ask him he already said:

'Ran away in that direction' pointing to the direction of the playground. 'Thanks'

I ran, searching for Yoona and there she was on a swing!  But, she looked sad.. I saw a vending machine nearby and bought drinks for the two of us.

 

Yoona's POV

I was still thinking about what happned earlier. Gosh, would it change everything. I don't even know how to act infront of Donghae oppa now.

Then, I heard someone say, 'Yoona, are you okay?'

I turned next to me and there was L, sitting on the swing next to me. 'Ohh, I'm okay' I replied.. Oh, who was I kidding, 'Okay, I'm not' I said, taking back my words.

'Nah, Take this' .. He handed over a chocolate drink. 'It might cheer you up'

'Thank you, L' I replied, taking the drink from him, smiling.

After that, L just stared at me, I didn't know what happened to him. I mean, he was also drinking, with one hand holding the drink and  the straw in his mouth but he was just staring at me. I must admit, he was really handsome. 'L' I called him, trying to get his attention back to me and not from whatever land he was in.

He got back to his senses and said 'Yeah, Yeah. You are totally right!' , laughing away.

'But I didn't even say anything' I replied

'Oh really? I must be dreaming then' he said, scratching the back of his head, obviously embarrased.

'Are you saying that I'm boring?' I asked him, pretending to be annoyed.

'N-NO! OF COURSE NOT! You will never be boring!' He stuttered out. AAHH! THAT WAS CUTE

I laughed. 'I'm just kidding, L'

'OHHHH. HAAHAHAH!', he replied laughing away.

Then there was an awkward silence.

 

L's POV

Ohh, goodness! Was I stupid! She totally caught me staring at her. And I guess that I really looked stupid. Then there was an awkward silence..

Come on L, think of something.. Come on, come on..

'You are really cute!' I blurtted out. Oh gosh! Why did I say that out? She might think that I'm a phaedo..

'THANKS! So are you!' she replied, laughing.

'So why are you so sad?'  I asked, hoping to break the ice between us.

'Ohh.. It's nothing..' she replied

'Eeesh.. you don't trust me?' I teased.

'No, it's not that. Fine, I'll tell you.' she said with a sigh, 'Donghae oppa confessed to me'

HE WHAT???????!!!! That means competition! Oh gosh, L..

I regained back my self.

'So... Do you like him? I asked, looking away, sad.

'That's the thing. I don't like him and I don't know how to break the news to him. I don't want to hurt him. He has been my friend for years.' She replied back..

Then, I got a BRILLIANT idea.

'Yoona?'

'Yes?' she replied.

'Do you want to be my girlfriend?'

'BWOH??!' She replied, shock in her face.

'No.. Not THAT girlfriend. A fake girlfriend, so that you will have a vaild excuse to reject Donghae. Then, we will  just pretend to be a couple in front of other people. But if it is just us two, then we'll act normally' I reasoned..

'Ohhh.. For a moment I though you were confessing to me', she said laughing.

'Aaa.. No.. I d-don't like you..' I replied. This was the most painful lie that I had ever said.

'Oh, that's good..And the girls can finally stop pairing me up with guys because I'm with you' She replied back.

'Yes! And INFINITE will stop doing that to me too! But pairing me up with girls, not guys..' I replied back, 'so is it settled?'

'YES! She replied back, smiling at me. She really is so pretty.  I can't belive that I have such a pretty girlfriend, even though this is fake.

 

Hoya's POV

I saw Yuri outside the karaoke lounge building.

As I got nearer to her, I could see that she was worried and kept asking hereself , 'Yoona, where are you?'. She was walking back and forth.. That is so cute! WAIT, What?

I decided to . I went to her back and as she she turned to face me, she froze. I stared at her face. Woah.. She is really pretty. Prettier than Yoona.

I got back my consciousness and asked 'What are you staring at?'

She replied 'H-hoya! Don't do that again! Do that again and I-I'll hit you! Understan-d?' . She was shaking, probably I scared her too much.

'Hit me then'

'HOYA!'

'Fine! I'll stop!' I laughed.

And that was when we saw Yoona and L walking towards us, chatting and laughing away.

I told her, 'Yaa, you see.. I'm winning, MyungYoon' ,smiling

 

Yuri's POV

That guy is really getting on my nerves Then we saw Yoona and Myungsoo walking towards us- together.. NO! YOONA! NO!! I don't want to lose to this guy.

'Yaa, you see.. I'm winning, MyungYoon', Hoya teased me.

'YAA! HOYA! If they are a couple, I'll grant you three wishes, you can wish for anyhting!'

'Anything?'

'YES, anything!'

'Are you that confident that they are not a couple?'

'YES!' I yelled back at him. 'And if you lose you will also grant me 3 wishes'

'DEAL!'He said, 'let's go ask them'

 

Inside my head I was praying , PLEASE! YOONA DON'T!..

 

Hoya's POV

I accepted her stupid bet. Gosh, why can't she accept defeat?

We reached the couple. When they saw us, L quickly grabbed Yoona's hand. Yoona was somehow startled by this and turned to him and L made a quick sign to her. That was weird..

'SO...' Both L and Yoona started..
''Are the two of you a couple now?' I asked.

The two of them looked nervous (Yuri did too!) and Yoona finally answered the golden question:

'Yes, we are!'

YESSSSSSSSS!! VICTORY!!! I could make Yuri do 3 things that I want. No, I'm not a sicko that will make her strip but I'll make her serve me. This will be fun.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!' Yuri whined, 'Why him?'

'B-because I like him?' Yoona answered, I noticed that L stiffened at this.

Yuri looked annoyed and I mouthed to her 'THREE WISHES'

She glared at me and walked away.

'What's with her?' Yoona asked me.

'Ohh. It's nothing. See ya! Nice going L!' I replied, running after Yuri who was now storming off.

 

L's POV

SOMEBODY SAVE ME!

Yoona just told Yuri she liked me! OMG! I'm going crazy! I couldn't control myself..

'Yoona, I need to go to the toilet' I said and quickly got away.

I went to an empty part of the building and shouted 'YESS!! YESS! WOO!!' I couldn't hide my happiness and jumped around , singing away. It was too good to be true. Wait, it's not. I wish she really is my girlfriend but for now, hearing that she like me is enough! WEEEEE!! WOOHOOO!! I continued jumping and singing away..