Dinner date

After me ..

Yuri's POV

'Where do you want to eat?' , Hoya asked me as we were walking along the mall. We were wearing disguises, of course to prevent fans from storming to us.

'There!' , I replied, pointing to a very expensive looking restaurant.

'Let's go!' he replied.

Outside the restaurant was a menu with the dishes and their prices. After Hoya flipped through the first page, he stiffened and looked at me.

'Yuri, Are you sure you want to eat here? It's so expensive! Look! A small serving of pasta is worth my entire salary for 5 months!'

Ohhh.. His expression was priceless. His eyes and mouth opened up really big! Haha! He is so cute!

'Yes! That's what you get for making me rot at home the entire day!' I replied, acting serious.

'A-arasso' he hesitantly replied. He was just super cute! His face looks like a small kid being forced to eat veggies and throwing a tantrum. As he was about to enter, I held his arm and said.:

'Just kidding! Let's go there instead..' .. Pointing to a more affordable looking restaurant.

 

Hoya's POV

THIS GIRL IS GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK! Literally. A small serving of pasta is worth my entire salary for five FREAKING MONTHS!! And that was when she said:

'Just kidding! Let's go there instead.. '

Gosh! I didn't know if I was to be jumping for joy or boiling in anger. We then walked to the restaurant. I was pouting. I took a peek over at Yuri to see whether this will work.

'Yaa. Hoya!  Are you okay? Stop pouting!' she said. It worked! Thanks Sungjong!

' How do you expect me to react after almost spending all my money there..' I replied back, pretending to be angry.

'But I was just joking. We are eating here! Even I can afford it!' she reasoned out.

'But I'm the man, I should pay!' I said, pretending to be losing my temper.

'You know what, you are overreacting' she replied

'What?' I asked, knitting my eyebrows.

'YOU. ARE. OVER-REACTING.' She replied, pausing after every word.

'Do you know how to make me stop OVER-REACTING?' I said slowly.

'How?' she replied

'KISS. ME. HERE.' I said slowly pointing to my pouting lips.

 

Yuri's POV

This guy, WAIT, since when did I call him that.. This jerk  is really overreacting! All I did was play a trick on him and now he wants me to kiss him? No way! But to be honest, I wanted to..  So, to pacify the wailing baby, I agreed. Then we went to the restaurant, ordered, chatted and ate.

Even during dinner, he was still pissing me off ! But he has the gift to always move on to some other topic before I could even blow up. But he was really making this date interesting, not some boring date like the one that I had with- OKAY, I should stop here and move on with the date..

'Yuri ah?' he asked, obviously starting a conversation that will piss me off some time soon.

'What?' I asked back.

'You are hot!' He said.

'Oh thanks! But you are .... NOT!' I said sarcastically.

'I'm not hot? Yaa. Do you want to see me only wrapped in a towel like you earlier?' he teased

'N-no!' I stuttered. I can't help but imagine the hotness in front of me only in a towel.

'And as I look you in the eyes, my hand will drop the towel in the floor revealing my-'

'YAA! HOYA! I'm not a ert like you!' I interrupted.

'Yuri ah, revealing my favourite polka dot short! What are you thinking?'he teased me back.

'N-nothing. ' I replied, still thinking of Hoya in his royal ness.

'Ohh. You are thinking of me nak-'

'HOYA!' I said, almost screaming. How I managed to control that is a miracle.

'Fine. You don't want me to describe what will happen on our first night..' he added.

'First night?' I asked,

'Yes. After we get married.' he replied, like a smarty pants.

'WAIT A MINUTE. Mr Hoya, what makes you think that I will marry YOU in the right state of mind?' I replied.

'Because I'm hot and you want to see me ' he said smirking,

I sighed. 'For the last time you are not hot!'

'Whatever. Stop living in denial!'

Gosh! This guy can make me go crazy! And suddenly he took a piece of tissue paper and leaned towards me, the expression in his eyes changing to gentle and wiped the side of my mouth.

I blushed.

Hoya's POV

I was enjoying teasing Yuri when I noticed some sauce at the side of her lips. I took a piece of tissue paper and wiped it off. She was blushing.

I moved my face nearer to hers, almost touching. She blushed even more!

'You are blushing Yuri!' I said, smirking.

'N-n-no..' she replied, embarrassed.

'I know you like me' I teased.

'No! ' Then our eyes met. I was looking at her hungrily, and that made her blush even more.

'So, now, will you admit that I'm hot?' I asked.

'Y-yes' she replied half dazed still staring at me and then, she got her rightful thinking back and she said: 'HOYA! I don't find you hot! Continue dreaming of your first night!'

'I will. Tonight. You and me, our first night.. will be my best wet dream ever.' I teased back.

'HOYA!'

Well basically our dinner went on like that, with me pestering her. I love an angry Yuri! It makes her very pretty and it makes my heart beat very fast! And it makes me feel oddly comfortable.

After the dinner, we were walking back to SNSD's dorm and we were passing through a park..

'Yaaa' I said, while nudging Yuri.

'I have a name you know' she replied

'Okay, Hoya's lover, come here' I teased.

'I'm not your lover!' she replied, but still came to me anyway.

 

Yuri's POV

'Okay, Hoya's lover, come here' he teased, motioning me to come over to him.

What is this guy going to annoy me with now? I asked myself but still walked to him anyway.

BIG MISTAKE. He pulled me in for a kiss.

But I enjoyed it, like the last time. After the kiss, my jaw hurt. That is how hard our tongues fought for dominance.

'From now on your Hoya's lover understand?' he told me.

I just nodded.

'Good girl' he said while patting my head.

'YAA! I'M NOT A DOG!' I screamed.

And we were arguing all the way back to my dorm. But one thing changed though, I am now attached.