What is everyone staring at?

After me ..

 Yoona's POV

That was completely embarrassing! ' We entered the lift.

I turned to the girls. 'Yaa, there is nothing going on between us. Do you know how embarrassed I was?'

'You might not like him but what about him? Can you prove that he only sees you as a friend and not as a sweetheart?' Tiffany replied.

'Yeah and unnie, cant you tell that he was totally staring at you?' our innocent maknae, Seohyun said.

Gosh, with the forever innocent Seohyun against me, I think I'm gonna die. Grrr..

'So? That does not prove anything!' I shot back

'Yoong if you really don't like him then why are you angry?' Yuri asked and before I knew it, the teasing started again.

WHY??

 

SOMEONE. SHOOT. ME.

 

The elevator door opened and we headed off to find our manager hyung. We saw INFINITE going our way.

'Good evening' they greeted us, bowing 90 degrees.

'Good evening!' We greeted back, smiling and bowing our heads.

'Yoona unnie!!!!' Someone hugged me.

There was only one guy that is going to say that.

'Sungjongie!!' I replied hugging him back.

'I missed you!' He pouted. That was cute. 'I missed you too!' I smiled back to the innocent boy.

'Yaa, Sungjong-ah, they are busy. Let go of her' Hoya said, dragging poor Sungjongie away.

'Unnie annyeong!' He called to us.

'Annyeong!; We waved back.

Then the topic changed. Now the girls are talking about Sungjong and not Donghae oppa.

'Don't you think he is cute'

'Yes, he is!'

'No, he looks like a girl'

The girls continued arguing until we found manager hyung.

 

Myungsoo's POV

After the 9 girls were out of sight, the rest of the guys went crazy!

'YAA! Did you see Yoona? She was so pretty!'

'YEAH!! Yuri too!'

'Sunny was so cute!'

'I hugged noona!' Sungjong screamed and everyone stopped and looked at him.

'So, you trying to make us jealous, huh?' Woohyun asked him. The rest were walking to Sungjong, cornering him.

'Yeah, who gave you permission to touch her?' Hoya added. By now Sungjong is surrounded by the other guys.

'And now you know what's gonna happen?' Dongwoo asked with an evil smirk.

'PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! I DIDN'T MEAN TOO. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME' Sungjong squealed, 'I'll do anything'

'Anything?' The rest of the guys asked him.

'YES. ANYTHING. JUST DON'T HURT ME!' Sungjong replied, almost crying.

Hmmm.. This is getting interesting....

'Are you willing to do all the household chores and do whatever we tell you to do?'Woohyun asked, with his hands stretching out as if to grab him.

'YES. YES. I WILL. I WILL EVEN PROMISE!' Sungjong replied, panicking as he saw the hand reaching his face.

'Then it's settled then!'

'Guys, let's go!' I told them.

And off we went and the guys got back to their conversation about who is prettier and such. Sigh.. Sometimes, I really wonder if I am stuck with a bunch of pre-school kids.

 

Sungjong's POV

 

I realised, I just got cheated. Hmmmpph..

The rest of the hyungs started talking about the noonas again. Then, I realised that L hyung was just walking ahead, not bothering to enter the conversation.I walked to him.

'Hyung, you don't like SNSD?' I asked

'I thought we had this conversation before' he replied, not even looking at me. He always give that cold face. I pouted.

'Yaa, stop pouting, its annoying!' he muttered

'And why should I do that ?' I asked back

'Your promise?' he answered, this time looking at me with a smirk.

I sighed and yeah, I stopped pouting. Hyungs always bully me..

 

L (Myungsoo) 's POV

Finally, he stopped pouting. I hate it when he does that. Lucky for me, I can use the promise that he made earlier.

After rehearsing, I decided to buy a drink at the vending machine. As I walked there, I saw Yoona buying a drink. She looked at me and greeted me 'Annyeong, L!' . She was smiling. Gosh, why didn't I notice it before? Her smile was so .. so.. WAIT. What is happening to me? Why is my heart started to beat faster?

'L! L! MYUNGSOO-ah!'

I regained back my consciousness as I looked at the angel, wait what, I mean, the lady.

'Oh hi Yoona-shi! I replied back, greeting her.

She smiled back 'Buying a drink?'

I smiled back 'Yeah'

'Oh, Do you have a change for a 10 won note (sorry! I just came out with this)?'

'Let me check (checking my pocket). Oh yes! I have! Here' I handed it to her.

'Gomawo, L-shi' she handed me over the bill and she bought her drink. Coffee? Hmmm.. She must be tired.

'Annyeong!' She told me! 'Annyeong!' I said back.

After I bought my drink, I went back to the Infinite changing room and started to drink. I was thinking of Yoona. She was such a goddess. I mean, now I know why the rest of the guys were so smitten. Her smile kept replaying in my head as I continued drinking.

 

Sungjong's POV

I saw hyung (L)  gazing into space. He didn't even notice that his drink has finished.

'Hyung' 

No response.

'HYUNGGG!!!' I screamed, he looked at me and I was pretty much shocked when the first word that he said was 'Yoona' .

He said it pretty loud, almost shouting.

'Why, our Myungsoo finally found interest in someone?' Hoya-hyung asked

'N-No' He stuttered

'Awwww, our L is stuttering' Sungyeol hyung teased.

'Anii, its not what you think' Hyung shot back. He stood up and left the room.

'To think that the cold L has been melted' Woohyun hyung said.

'Guys, We need to help L get noticed by Yoona. It is the 'Myungyoon project'  Sunggyu hyung announced.

'YES!' We all replied, enthusiastically.

This is gonna get interesting.

 

Myungsoo's POV

Gosh, how can I say that out loud. hmmm.. Why did I even stutter? I mentally slapped myself. As I made my way to the toilet, still thinking and oblivious to everything around me, I bumped into someone. She was about to fall but I caught her and in the process our eyes met. 

It was Yoona. My heart started beating very fast as I stared into her beautiful eyes. I was stuck in my thoughts staring at her until she tapped me on my shoulder.

'Myungsoo, are you alright?' She asked me, her eyes filled with worry

'Ermm.. Y-yes .. I'm o-kay' I stuttered again. 'Mianhe' . We stood up.

'Its okay. Just be careful okay!' she replied, smiling and she walked away.I stood there, rooted to the spot as she walked away. The scene where I caught her kept replaying in my mind. She was so pretty! Her eyes were so innocent.

My thoughts were interrupted by Sungjong. 'HYUNG!!!!!!!'He screamed.

'What?' 

'It's time to change. We are performing soon'

'Okay'