~L~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV

 

School ended and it seems that ever since after recess the new students weren't present in class.

“Hey Ji! Let's go for Pizza! Chanyeol’s treating us.”Baekhyun told you. “Me? .. I cant...I need to go somewhere..”you said. “ You part time job??”Kai asked. “Huh?? How do you know??”you asked. “Se-”Kai was cut off when Sehun elbowed him.”Which one are we going?”Sehun asked. “ Ermm...Papa John’s?”Luhan suggested.  “That’s too far~I'm tired today..Let's just go for Pizza Shack.”Sehun said. “ Pizza shack?? Oh that's right next to… my work place..”you just realised. “Anything is fine with me.”Chanyeol said. “Let’s go!!I'm starving!”Baekhyun said. “Ahh.. arent you guys suppose to go for detention?”you asked. “ Its not a must Ji! Dont worry about it.”Chanyeol said. You guys took the same bus to the city of Seoul and went down the same street. “ Eh?? Ji ! So you decided to eat with us??”Baekhyun asked after realising you were together with them. “Ah...thats not… I'm heading to my part time job...which is next to Pizza Shack..”you said shyly. “Owww… what a coincidence~~huh Sehunie??”Baekhyun teased. “Its the nearest Pizza store…”Sehun tried to find an excuse which failed to fool his friends except you.

 

They told you to do your best as you entered the cafe and they entered Pizza Shack which is the next door. After hours of serving customers you were asked to take care of the counter and then comes in a familiar figure. “Can I take your-- Sehun??... where are the others?”you said. “They went to the snooker club… “he said. “Ohh… then how about you?..”you asked. “ I wanted to get a drink.”he said. “ Ah right.. what would you like to order?”you asked. “Choco bubble tea..with extra pearls..”Sehun ordered. “That will be 3000won..”you said as he handed you his money. “It’ll be ready in 10 minutes”you said as he took a sit near the window. After serving a few more customers you were asked to clean up some tables. Sehun was staring at you as you worked. Eunjung, a friend of yours at work came to Sehun's table. “May I clear this?”she asked. Sehun snapped out of his delusions as he smiled and nodded at her. “Thank you. Have a nice day.”she said as she blushed the fact that Sehun was so good looking but she realised he was staring at something ever since just now. She looked over to the right and saw you cleaning up the tables.  “Don't tell me...he’s having a crush on JiYeon? Wow.. way to go JiYeon!”Eunjung chuckled as she went back to work.

 

Sehun stopped playing with his phone as he stared at his watch. Its already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter