~S~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A shout out to @araapriani78 for  giving a Vote in this story. Thanks honey, I'm so happy cause I wasnt expecting an upvote so early :D I hope you will enjoy this:) Have a nice day!!

- DaeYee-

 

 

Author's POV

Sehun came towards you as you hide behind those guys, you knew he was near and so you covered your face with both of your hands to block his hits. But you were pulled out of the class instead. You were dumbfounded. 'Why? What is going on?' you thought.  " Hey~~ let go of me... What do you think you're doing!? Yah!! Oh Sehun stop!!" you commanded but he kept on holding to you. " Where are you bringing me to? Stop already!! Yah!! You walk too fast!~~" you struggled. " Shut up!" he said as he pulled you up the stairs and you had no choice but to follow him. He pulled you with him to the rooftop and he shut the door close with a loud bang. " Please dont hurt me! Im sorry! I didnt mean to push Daeun.. She was the one that pulled my hair..I was wrong.. Im sorry.. Please dont hit me! " you said while blocking your face from being hit.

It was silence...

 

 

You slowly opened your eyes and put down your hands.  As if nothing happened, Sehun was sitting  on the ground while leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. 'He's not going to hit me? Slap me? or say something threatening??' you thought to yourself. " Dont get me wrong.. I dont do what others tell me to. So do me a god damn favor and shut up." he said with his eyes closed. Thank god, you prayed. You stare at his face and noticed his left cheeks had a few scratches and his lips were slightly bruised. 'Serve him right!' you thought but the idiotic kind heart of yours felt a little sympathy. You squad down beside him and took out small bandages from your purse. When you look up to his face, you saw him staring at you.

Ba-dump Ba-dump

 

 

You don't know why your heart beat like this all of a sudden and you quickly looked away. " I didnt mean to do anything to you..but here..." you held out those bandages to him. All he did was stare at your hand holding those bandages and he closed his eyes once again. ' He does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter