~H~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A shout out to Milenia991106 for giving a vote to this story !! Thank you for your support :D 

 

 

YOUR POV

Since he avoided my question, i better hurry up and leave before he bullies me again. Besides, I'm late for my part time job. I ran pass him and quickly went off to the bus stop. " Hurry up please..." I prayed. The bus finally came and I quickly got in. I managed to get a place near the pole stand. The bus door opened and closed again. It was quite packed as i stood in the middle of the bus and I carried my school bag in front of my chest. Then it started moving. The bus went fast on a turning and I almost lost balance. Somehow I was supported by someone and I felt someone's chest behind my back. After i manage to balance myself I turned over to apologize and thank the person. " Im sorry but thank--" My eyes almost fell out. " Oh Sehun!! Why are you here?!!" I asked. " Luhan and the others are...Why should i tell you?"he said. POKER FACE. I hate that face!! So he had been standing behind me all along? I turn back to my original position. It was embarrasing of me to use him for support. After a few minutes, I got off the bus and he did the same thing. I walked across the street and so did he. I turned right and he did the same thing. I cant take it anymore and i turned back. " Im not following you!  UGLY~~" he walked passed me and went across the street. I rolled my eyes as I enter B.A.P Cafe and apologised for being late. Thankfully, the owner was kind and understanding. I changed into my uniform and started my shift.

 

The next day in school,  I was called out by a junior year student. Yes, I was confessed. Its been long eversince I was confessed in my junior year but I was humiliated by THAT BASTARD SEHUN and those guys actually believed him and took back whatever they confessed to me. I looked around to see if that bastard was around. Thankfully, no. Well this junior gave me a present and told me that he liked me but... " I'm sorry Jinhwan shii..( Author: Jinhwan from ikon ♡) Erm.. i cant accept this.." I said as I handed the present back to him. " Are you still bullied? I heard from my friends that..you were bullied..by EXO... I can protect you." he added. " Thats very nice of you... but I'm fine... I wouldnt want you to be hurt for my sake... EXO arent nice and they arent weak either... i didnt mean to say that you are weak or something but... I wouldnt want anyone to get hurt because of me.. You should find someone better." i said back. " If you need help you can call me... my number is in this box. I want you to have it. So if you change your mind, you can call me too." he said as he blushed and handed the present back to me. " Annyeong..." he smiled and left. I waved at him and turned back to my class. I saw Sehun and his friends walking towards the classroom which was opposite of my direction. I quickly run away to hide and I ended up in the rooftop. I opened the present. It was a snow globe with a cute couple in it. I shaked it and it was beautiful. How I wish I had someone I love where he would protect me and love me with his whole heart.  I saw a card in the box and I left the snow globe in the box and opened the card.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

'Eversince I saw you in my first day of highschool, I fell for you and to me, you are like an angel. I will protect you no matter what and I hope you will accept my love. Call me when you want to give me an answer. I will wait for you. 017xxxxxxxx -Jinhwan- '

 

" Awww that's so CUTEEEE~~" you heard someone spoke from the back. You saw the tall brat, PARK CHANYEOL. " Wow our nerd just got a love letter!" he added as he snatched the letter from your hands. You tried to take it back from him but he was too tall. " Accept my LOVE BAEKHYUNIEE" he said and threw it to Baekhyun. " NO!" you shouted as you ran to Baekhyun. "Please give it back" you plead. " Nope." Baekhyun said and threw it to Kai who was behind you. Somehow Chanyeol took the snow globe and threw it to someone and you didnt notice. "Aww....You're my angel..Accept my love?" Kai smirked. " Give it to me" Sehun softly hit Kai's head and took the card from Kai who was pouting. You ran to Sehun. He was holding both the card and the cute snow globe that you wanted to return it back to Jinhwan. " Give it back! Its rude to take something that is not for you."you said. Sehun ignored you as he read the card. Then he stared at you "Jinwhat?? Dont tell me this loser likes this fatty? He's got a bad taste. ANGEL? Is he like a blind person? Tsskkk.." he said and tored the card into pieces. He stared at your face where your jaws fell open. He gave a smirk. " Toys? is he still a child? So lame-- Oopps..." He dropped the snow globe on the floor and it cracked. Water flowed out and glasses shattered on the floor. He even threw those pieces of card shreds on the floor and went pass you to his friends. You were dumbfounded as you bend down to pick them up. "I just dirtied my hand. Aishh" Sehun said. You picked those pieces of cards and the broken globe as you accidentally scratched your finger on the broken glass. It hurt but you still held it in.

 

"What? You're gonna call him? Are you that desperate for a to on?? Your mom a e or what?" Sehun asked. Thats it. You couldnt stand it anymore. You threw eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter