~N~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Your POV

 

Honestly I tried to sleep but I couldn't. Its 2am and I'm still wide awake and who’s fault do you think it was?? Arrgghhh.. sleep please…  I just can't stop thinking about what has happened. I was bullied and I was saved and asked for forgiveness and he. .he was a freaking stalker that knows where I live. I should be really careful from now onwards. And… why did I shout his name when I was pulled away by Taehyung? Why did I… I guess I was too desperate that he was the only person I know… arggh..this is so frustrating! ! I hugged my pillow and I fell asleep.

 

I look in the mirror and I was in a wedding gown. Is this really me? For once I look so beautiful. Wait I'm getting married???!! What?? Who?? Since when did I start to date a guy??Omg…. Is this really happening?? My mom came in the room and she said I was so pretty and she started crying. “ Mom?? Why?? Who am I getting married with?”I asked. “ Silly. I’ll miss you but I know he will take care of you from now onwards. Its has been hard on you baby.. Its time for you to have a good life from now on. He’s a good son in law that I really like and I'm glad you met a person like him.” my mom said. “ Mom?? Why are you like this? I don't get why I'm getting married now.. with who ??”I asked in confusion. “ Oh baby. Stop playing around. Ahh It's time. Let's go down that aisle okay. Be happy and I love you. Within seconds I was walking down the aisle.  That tall guy in a suit was standing facing the front. Who is it? “Here comes the bride” and the music played. I walked as I was curious. Then I heard stone sounds. Wait I was being hit by small stones all of a sudden. “ Stop it… help! Stop throwing stones at me please!”I shouted. The groom turned around and I woke up. Wow. That was just a dream.. why was I dreaming of getting married. With who???

 

THAKK !!    THAKKK!!

 

That stone sound again! I got up  from my bed and went towards the window. I opened it and I saw Oh Sehun! Why is he here again??!!  He actually has the strength to throw rocks at my window which is the 3rd level of this apartment. Why is he here?!!! “ You!! Why are you here!??” I shouted. “ Wake up already idiot. What time do you think it was?”he shouted back. What time???? I ran towards my alarm. Its freaking 7:30 and class starts at 8! My mom probably went to work at 7 and normally I had my own alarm but I guess I forgot to put it on yesterday. “Damn it”  I rush to the bathroom and tried to get everything done in 15 minutes. I tried.

 

20 minutes later,

I ran out from my apartment and I was stopped by none other than Sehun. “Are you always this careless?” he asked and he started walking. “Yahh.. why do you care? Hey! You listening?”I said and ran up to him. “I just thought this idiot  could be abducted again. So I just came by.. Nothing else..”he said. I was dumbfounded. Oh Sehun. Are you serious when you said you wanted to make up to me after all your bullyings?? “Yah.. Are you coming? I'm gonna leave you behind and let you get punished by Mr Kang for being late.”he turned back and told me. I ran up to him again and we walked in the same pace. “ Hey..there's one thin---”I was cut off when Sehun suddenly held my hand and pulled me along with him.  “Why are we runningggggg???” I asked. Finally we stopped and turns out that we made it into the bus.

 

Author's  POV  

 

During the ride,

“You..You can let go now.. I can stand on my own..”you said. “Sorry..”Sehun realised he was still holding yours and he let go while his cheeks got a little red. You decided not to ask him since it got this awkward. In a few minutes both of you finally made it to school. Being late, the both of you were punished to attend detention once more. You entered the class followed by Sehun which cause everyone to be in shock. “ Quiet down please!! Kwon Ji Yeon and Oh Sehun go to your seats.”Mrs Lee said. You sat on an empty space at the back of the class and Sehun sat beside your table. You heard his friends started giggling and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter