~H~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV

The next day, it ain't peaceful as well. After scooping foods on my tray, I sat on an empty table. Before I could have the first bite, trays of foods are placed on the table. " Hey Ugly. You starving? That's a lot of food you got there." That voice again. Ever since he insulted me calling me names in front of everyone, unethical people called me UGLY. Its okay, I'm already used to it.  Sehun sat opposite of me while his friend, Kai sat beside me. Luhan, his step brother sat beside him and the other two Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat beside Luhan and Kai. I ignored him and scooped a spoonful of rice into my mouth. It was uncomfortable with Sehun staring at me while I eat. Students stared at us while passing by with their friends. " Poor kid." " She's been bullied long ago... wow she's still here?" I heard them. I ate some sausages and tried to ignore his stares. " Such a big eater." he spatted. Saying hurtful words to embarrass me again. " Aniyo... i think she looks cute eating like this." Kai said and he poked my right cheeks softly. I almost choked on my food. Did he just touched me?! I ain't falling for it. It must be one of their plan. " EWWWW!! You call this FATTY CUTE??!" Sehun reacted.  FAT? FATTY?? HE CALLED ME THAT SO LOUDLY? This is going too far. I aint underweight or overweight. My BMI is under NORMAL. HOW DARE HE. Yes i may not be slim like models, Im just a little fat under my stomach. Stop insulting me in public as if I was invisible. " Come on..I was just teasing...Why so serious?" Kai laughed.  These jerks should just disappear right now! " You hear that Fatty? Get real. No one thinks you're cute." Sehun told me and he took my milk. He opened it and drank it all. " Hey! That's mine! You've got your own!" I said. " Don't drink so much.  you'll get fatter!" he replied. I was speechless. I continued my meal and suddenly a pair of chopsticks landed on my tray. Unbelievable. WHAT DOES HE WANTS FROM ME?!! He took a few pieces of kimchi from my tray and chewed on it while smirking. " Only sharing with Sehun? Not fair !" Kai said and took some of my sausages. I couldn't stop them can I? " Luhan! Want seconds?" he asked his stepbrother.  I let out a sigh and pushed my tray towards that bully. " Eat all you want." I said and left to the school's lakeside.  I sat against a big sakura tree that was grew near the lake and rested my eyes. It was windy and it felt good. I heard plastic wrappers and I saw a sandwich next to me. I looked around and I saw a girl running back into the school building. She looked like my ex- friend... Chorong. How nice of her. She shouldn't had did this. What if she got caught helping me, she'll be in trouble. Oh well, since its done, i might as well enjoy this. Thanks for the food.

 

Soon it was time to go home. I head home after taking a bus. I saw a group of students as I pass by the open air basketball court. It looked like they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter