~U~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special thanks to my Beloved Readers aka Beautiful Supporters ♡♡♡ for upvoting this Story!! Thank you :D You dont know how happy I am ^.^

Thanks to luvyuh4evr , BlueHeart556 , Loligirl4  and Pokemonf4n4tic !! 

-DaeYee-

 

Author's  POV 

 

Sehun ran out of the school and head towards the bus stop. Unfortunately, the bus just took off right in front of his eyes as he cursed. Meanwhile, you safely arrived and got down from the bus. You slowly walked as it hurts a little when you lift your leg. "Hey.. hey.. she's cute... ehh.. is she hurt?.."a guy with a black leather jacket on said as he walked with his friends towards you. "Hey cutie, you alright? Need some help?"a husky voice spoke as you turn over to him. 'Typical Delinquents'  "No Thanks." you said and walked pass him. " Hey..wait..I dont mean to scare you.. I'm Taehyung."he said and smiled. " I'm Jimin and this is Jin."another guy with an eye smile said. " Okay... I got to go.."you bowed and start to leave. "Hey wait.." You were pulled back by the hand making you fall into his arms as Taehyung hugged you. "Woaah.. you're so warm ♡"he said. "Please let go~!"you said as you succeeded in escaping from his hug but you were held in the wrist this time. " What do you want ?"you asked. " Hmm..I want to take you somewhere and I want you to be my girlfriend, Kwon. Ji. Yeon."he said while reading your name tag and there is a slight blush on his cheeks. His friends giggled. "Hyung is so cheezy."Jimin said (Author: Let's just say Taehyung is older than them XD) " I wonder where did he learn it from? "Jin said. "How about it? I'm usually not that straight forward but somehow I am today."he said. " Erm..I ..erm.. I'm  sorry. I dont feel the same and can you please let go."you bowed. It was quiet and he didnt seem to let go of your hand. You looked up and see him looking at you. " You were the first to reject me... No one has ever.. wow.. You're really something."he said and smiled. "Yea.. sorry.. I need to go..so please let.."before you could finish. " Let's go to where I normally hang out. We'll be closer this way."he said as he pulled you with him. His friends smirked as they went ahead first. "Wait.. I cant go with you.. I dont know you.  Please let go.."you said but he seemed to tighten his grip. "Please stop.. I dont wanna go.." you begged and suddenly you were pulled away from his grip. 

 

"Dafuq??!!"Taehyung cursed as he stared at someone next to you. "Hands off!"you heard the person who was holding your hand now. "S-ssehun??!" you stuttered. "What the is your problem?!" Taehyung said as he grabbed Sehun's collar. "She said let go so you should let go of her."Sehun spatted back. "Are you like her Father?? brother? or Boyfriend?"Taehyung asked. "I'm ...."Sehun paused as he was a ...

 

"Pfft.. a Nobody. So off stranger."Taehyung said and he pushed Sehun to the ground. It was true. He isnt your boyfriend or brother or even a friend. Sehun was dumbfounded. Before you could say something you were pulled away. " Stop.."you said as you looked to the back at Sehun who was on the ground. "I dont want to go wherever you're taking me. Let go! Yah Oh Sehun! "you shouted and you realised you called a name that you shouldnt call. Sehun quickly got up and turn Taehyung around. "The only person who can drag her around is me. The only person who can bully her is me. So what if I bullied her. Dont go touching someone else's belonging you bastard!"Sehun spatted as he punched Taehyung in the face so hard that he fell on the ground. Sehun quickly pulled your hand and run away together to somewhere safe. Jin and Jimin ran to Taehyung after seeing such an incident. "Hyung! I'll go get them."Jimin said but he was stopped by Taehyung. "You dont have to. Hahahaha I just found something interesting. SM high uniform huh? I just found ourselves a new school. Call Jungkook. We'll meet at the Bar."Taehyung said. "Got it."Jimin said. "SM? Sounds good. Its been a while since we got kicked out from our previous one."Jin said.

 

Meanwhile, 

 

It was silence, Sehun kept walking and walking while holding your hands. You couldnt keep up with him as he has long and healthy legs and besides he said those harshful things a while ago. It hurts. "Stop!.. "you pulled away. " Who told you to let go!?"he said as he took your hand once more. " No! You're just the same! I dont belong to you.You know that! Find someone else."you said. " I saved your and this is what I got?"he spatted back. "Hah! Who do you think you are!? Saving me just once and you act you did nothing all these years? Go home and start dreaming you jerk."you said.  He was staring at his hand which was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter