~O~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" A chapter update as promised!! " -Dae Yee-

 

 

 

**fake cough** “You --”Sehun was cut off. 

 

“Oppa!!!! You’re gonna be my partner right?”Daeun came. 

 

You look at Sehun. 

 

“I'm --”Sehun paused when he heard Taehyung's voice. 

 

“Jiyeon ah… Be my partner? Hmpp?” Taehyung asked with his killer smile that every girl will fall for.

 

 

You were troubled. “Erm..”you looked at Sehun who was beside you. Sehun was frowning. “Erm.. I--”you got cut off. “She's with me. Could you go get someone else?”Sehun grabbed you by your wrist. Daeun couldnt handle it and ran out of the class. “I asked her first.”Taehyung said. “She never did reply you. Too bad.”Sehun said. “No. She's my groupmate.”Taehyung grab your other hand. “Erm…I” you wanted to stop them but in the end you were told to shut up by both of them.  “You have friends dont you. Why dont you have them as your partner?”Sehun said. “You have friends too dont you. Ah! Why dont you accept Daeun as your partner!?”Taehyung said. “Shut up and just off.” Sehun said. “Heol.. I came to ask JiYeon first. So you off.”Taehyung said.

 

“Hey! Hey! Hey ! What's the commotion back there!? You two! Stop shouting.”the teacher shouted. “Whats going on!?”the teacher added. “This baby started it.”Taehyung said. “This tried to steal my partner.”Sehun said. They both looked like kids to you. You facepalmed yourself at their childishness. “I asked JiYeon first!”Taehyung said. “Too bad then she's with me. Go get someone else.”Sehun said. “Bastard!”Taehyung shouted. “Stop it!! This class has 43 students. “JiYeon! Taehyung! Sehun! 3 of you in a group. That's final.”the teacher said. “Tssk.. Who wants to be in the same group.”Sehun said. “I dont want this guy!!”Taehyung. “JiYeon please take care of your group members.”the teacher said. “.. yes..”you let out a sigh. 

 

RINGGGG!!!

 

There goes the school bell and it meant for recess. You were stuck in between both of them. They were sending stares at each other and you felt really uncomfortable. “Well..I guess we have ni choice but to be in the same group huh.. Erm.. we’ll start tomorrow ?? Who's house should we go to?”you asked. Taehyung ignored Sehun’s stares “You can vome to my house.”he said. Sehun clicked his tongue.  “No she isnt. We’re going to my house instead.”Sehun said. “Eww. I'm not going to.”Taehyung said. “I didnt ask you to come.”Sehun said. You were starting to get annoyed. “Stop it. Let's just go to my apartment.”you said. “No!!”they said in unison. That's it. They just crossed the line. You held both of their ears. “Listen! You two! We are going to the library after school tomorrow. I dont care and I wanna have lunch already. Fight all you want.”you said and left them dumbfounded.

 

In the library the very next day,

 

“Can the two of you be in good terms or at least for just a few weeks? I know we use to have some bad memories of each other...can we just forgive each other for now?”you said. They ignored each other. “For my sake ...please..”you begged and they finally sat next to you. Sehun on your right and Taehyung on your left.

 

“Omo… He’s so hot.. The other one looks pretty handsome too.. kyaa..arent we lucky today~” “Heol..she's too lucky to be surrounded by 2 pretty boys.” “Isnt that…. Sehun oppa? Woah..daebak...what is he doing here?” “Did she forced him here? That's a shocker for the school’s delinquent to be here.” you heard the girls whisper in the library. You know it has been such a large step for Sehun to be here and you hope he would continue to cooperate in this group assignment. “So what topic should we do?”Taehyung asked. “Hmmp.. I was thinking of …” The three of you discussed on what topic and tried to divide the job equally. All these time, Sehun couldnt catch up to what you have been suggesting. Taehyung was trying his best to understand while Sehun just couldnt get it. He blamed himself for not paying attention in class for the past few years. He felt so dumb but he doesnt want to disappoint you. Taehyung who was almost as dumb as him, he couldnt give up just yet. “Since that bastard can keep up, I cant lose as well.”Sehun thought. 

 

“We’ll meet up again to discuss on what we did and combine our parts?”you suggested at the end of the discussion. “Okay!”Taehyung said. You look towards Sehun, waiting for his reply. Sehun just nodded his head. “I should  head home and do some research.. I can do this..I’ll make her proud by getting the highest mark for our assignment. Its our first assignment together.. I can let her down.”Sehun thought to himself. “Okay.. Then we’re done for today. You guys can go home now!”you said. “I’ll take you home.”they both suddenly said in unison. “You should get lost. I’ll take her home.”Taehyung said. “Hah.. You live far from her house dont you? I’ll take her home. Mine is nearer.”Sehun insisted. “What? Are you a stalker? I dont live far from her apartment.”Taehyung said. “Guys guys guys! I need to leave for my job. You guys should just go back to your own homes. I'm fine on my own.”you said and left.  

 

You left for your night shift in BAP Cafe. While you were walking to the bus station, you were hoping that someone actually followed you but it never came true. Times pases, and you now have an hour left before you can end your shift. The door opened and the bell rang. “Anyeonghaseyo~ What would you--”you stared at them who was smiling at you. “Hehe.. Are you happy to see me??”Baekhyun said. “Why.. why are all of you..here?”you asked. All of them looked to the back. Sehun was standing there with his hand in his pocket. “What? You guys said you were hungry….let's just order some food..ok? Aishh..”Sehun said. The others laughed at him. “Erm..well ...what do you guys wanna eat?”you asked. “ Ah! Chocolate frappe!”Baekhyun said. “Ji! Make that a two!”Chanyeol said. “Sure. Kai shi?”you asked. “Hmmmp… I want a Green Tea frappe please.”Kai smiled. “I’ll get a taro milk tea.”Luhan pointed. “Got it. Erm.. Sehun? What would you like to have?”you asked. “You.”Sehun said. “W-what?”you asked. His friends stared at his straightforwardness for the first time. “Ah… I meant ..yo-yogurt smoothie...yeah..”Sehun avoided your stare. “Ah..I see..”you keyed in the orders. “Waaa..Sehunie.. Yogurt? These few days, are you constipated?”Baekhyun laughed at him. “You brat! Why do you talk so much!”Sehun covered Baekhyun's mouth and pulled him away from the counter.

 

“Here. I’ll pay.”Luhan handed his black card to you. “Jiyeon ah..You worked hard. Order a drink for yourself. Its my treat.”Luhan said. “Ahh..Its fine Luhan shi.. because I'm still working.”you said.  “Alright then.. I’ll treat you food the next time.”Luhan said. You went into the kitchen to get the drinks they ordered. “Aigoo.. I didnt know you had such good looking friends… so are you dating Sehun shi now?”Eunjung asked. “Aniyo unnie!!Thats not true.. we’re just..friends.”you said. “Awww thats a shame.. I thought both of you really started to date each other.”Eunjung said. “We..we’re just friends.. “you said. “Oh well.. to be honest you two look really good together.. JiYeon ah.. sometimes you should just let things be. Its fate and you shouldnt let go of chances when they come by because if you did, you will regret it. Alright. Here you go~ Orders for table 7.”Eunjung handed the tray of drinks to you. “I got it..Thanks Eunjung Unnie.”you gave her a smile and went out of the kitchen. “Well..I hope you do.. ah~~ Must be nice being young. I miss those old days~~”Eunjung said to herself. “Hey~ Your drinks arrived. Please do enjoy!”you said. “Thank Ji!”they said in unison except Sehun. You were a little saddened by it at the same time confused.

 

Your POV 

 

How can I be bothered by it?? Its not a big deal for not thanking me.. I mean..I dont really care he thank me or just call me by my name.. Ah.. how can he just sit there like a piece of wood? Arent we in good terms? Why isnt he talking to me like that night? Did I do something wrong? Wait.. Back then in the library.. he hardly spoke to me. Was it be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter