~E~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

96 Subcribers already?? WOW... GOMAWO !!! Saranghae 😍 ❤︎ 

-DaeYee-

 

Author's POV

The very next day, you missed the first bus but luckily you still made it to school on time. You sat in the corner as usual and suddenly a black leather bag landed on your table beside your's. You were shocked to see Sehun sitting next to you as he usually sits behind. " What?" he asked in an annoyed tone. " N-nothing.." you answered. 'What is he planning today?' you wondered. You saw Daeun staring at you with sharp stares as you felt goosebumps on your skin. During maths class, while the teacher wrote questions on the board, Sehun turned over to his friends behind and played poker cards. You couldnt say anything because if you told the teacher, you wont be able to live. " Yehet! You're treating us dinner tonight Chanyeollie" Sehun said. " Hahahaha YOU IDIOT!!" Baekhyun laughed with a high pitched tone.  " Why is it so loud?" Mrs Lee turned around. ' Yes they are going to get some scoldings' you thought and smiled. Suddenly, poker cards are threw on your table. " This girl told us to play poker with her !" Sehun said. "WHATT?? I didnt!~" you said back. Mrs Lee walked to your seat and she saw those cards on your table. " Kwon Ji Yeon!" she shouted. " It wasnt me. It was..." you stuttered. " It was her Mrs Lee. She forced us to play with her." Sehun said.

UNBELIEVABLE.

" KWON JI YEON. Detention after school. Keep those cards now ! and finish these questions by today!! " Mrs Lee shouted as she went to her seat. 'This is so unfair' you thought.  You stare at Sehun disbelief. " Too bad for you~~" he whispered and smirked. ' Argggh I want to pull his hair off!! Detention? Me?? I need to rush to work today! Damnit' you thought to yourself.

After the school bell rung, you headed to Detention class. " Have fun!!" Kai told you and he left with the others except Sehun. Sehun was no where to be found. You couldnt give a damn as you kicked his chair down and went to detention. You found yourself a seat near the window. The teacher told you to do your own things and write down that you regret doing that unethical act. Besides, everyone can leave after 2 hours of detention. You wrote what you regretted which you simply came up with something and did some notes. Thirty minutes passed, and you had nothing else to do but sleep. You rested your head on your arms on the table and tried to take a nap and then you heard the door opened.

" Mr Oh! Detention again? This time its just you? Where are the others? Kai?" the teacher asked. ' Mr Oh?? It wouldnt be..' you thought. " What is it this time? " the teacher asked as you continued to eave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter