~O~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV

This is my second year in high school. Please hurry up and pass by quickly! I want to graduate from this hellish school life already!! Why? That's because of that big bully, OH Freaking SEHUN. He ruined my life. Ever since, I had an eye contact with him on my 3rd month in Year 1, I became his target for bullying. Even if I had reported to the teachers, he always got away with it and besides, no one dares to disobey him. Him and his so called gang, EXO are total delinquents. They are the worst especially SEHUN. Students are afraid of them and they treat them like KINGS. Girls? Some of them runs away from them just like me but some are too crazy that they fangirl over them. Yes they are hotties but in my opinion, they are the worst kind of human race. I HATE THEM. DAMN CHAEBOLS (rich kids). They are good for nothing ! I came from a single parent family, and am a single child. My mom works a few jobs to earn for a living for us both and I worked part time at a bubble tea cafe. Thankfully, we still could afford an apartment to live in. Unlike those jerks who wastes their money on unnecessary things. Whats more, wasting their time bullying the weaker ones. This bastard has been bullying me since Year 1 and I am still afraid to attend school. However, I needed my diploma in order to apply for aa job so I forced myself to attend this hellish school. I used to have friends but he threatened them. Well, its better to get myself in trouble than to pull down my friends together with me. I had no other choice.

RINGGGGGGGGG !!!!

I kept my books and took out a few textbooks from my locker. Great 3 more classes and I can be off from here. I closed my locker and head to class but I tripped on the way there.  "Waa...Ouch.." My books scattered all around the floor and I saw a pair of ADIDAS WINGS in front of me. I looked up and glared at that person. I knew it was him, OH SEHUN.  He greeted me with his darn ugly smirk. " Are you blind? Watch where you're going UGLY !" 

I ignored him and picked up my books. " You're the one who tripped me..look who's talkin--.." wait..I said it out loud. Damn it. Im in trouble. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter