~Y~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special shout out to @superdupper, @DeerSwan, @jayism and @Monggu-88 for upvoting this story! I really really appreciate it!! Thank you and I love you guys! :D It's very nice of you guys!

-DaeYee-

 

 

 

The next morning, you went to school and saw Taehyung at the school gate. “How was it today? Still painful?”you asked. “Just a little. I think its healing a little, all thanks to your hospitality.”Taehyung gave you a smile. “That's good to hear. Come on, I’ll give you a hand.”you gave him a little support while walking into the school. “Thanks JiYeon.”Taehyung said while he slung his arm around your shoulders for support. All of a sudden you were pushed at the back of your shoulders which made you fall down on the cold icy floor together with Taehyung. You looked at the figure who stood next to you. “Stop blocking the way already.”Sehun said in an annoyed tone. You stared at him with a frown on your face and once again he changed, messy hairstyles, ed shirt, messy school uniform, and that scary look that you dislike the most was plastered on his face. “What are you looking at?”Sehun said as he rolled his eyes and walked past you. “Ah.. and disabled students shouldnt be in the hallway. It’s very irritating for us normal students. So will you please crawl somewhere else.”Sehun said without turning around. “Damn you ! I will get you for this.” Taehyung was angered by his words. “Sorry I dont fight with disabled people.”he said and started walking. “Oh Sehun!”you shouted when you stood up. Sehun stopped but he hasnt turned around to face you. “Oh Sehun why are you like this?”you asked. “Hah.. what are you talking about? I am always like this !”Sehun started walking away. “Its not..true.. why.. I dont get it.”you thought to yourself. “Jiyeon? You alright?”Taehyung asked. “..Yeah.. I'm alright.. are you? I'm sorry.. Sehun isnt like this..I dont know why he became like this again...”you said. “Let’s talk about this later. I wont let him start bullying you again.”Taehyung said.

 

Sehun’s  POV

 

Dont make a face like that..it hurts.. I really dont want to do this but.. you left me with no choice...JiYeon i’m sorry..Do I really need to be like this in order to make you obey me?


 

Author's  POV

 

Class started and only Sehun was absent. You wondered where he went since he’s not with Luhan and the others. Recess came and you went over to EXO. “Hey Ji! Wanna go have lunch with us? Oh by the way, have you seen Sehun? ”Baekhyun asked. “Hey.. erm.. Sehun came today but he hasnt attended class..and..he..”you paused. “Wassup? You dont look so good. That lazy must be skipping without telling us.”Chanyeol said. “He what? JiYeon?”Kai asked. “Are you guys actually pretending to be nice to me?” you asked. “Whaaat?”Baekhyun made an O shape with his mouth. “JiYeon ah.. you still dont trust us?”Luhan pouted. “Mann..it hurts..”Kai pouted as well. “No..its not like that.. Sorry..for doubting you guys but..”you paused. “What did that Idiot** tell you again??”Luhan asked. “Sehun..he..was cold and rude... today..”you said. “What did that idiot do? He left home early today and I thought he was going to school with you..No??”Luhan was confused. You shooked your head. “What? Didnt you say he was going to confess to--”Baekhyun's mouth was covered by Chanyeol’s hand. “Haha.. your mouth smells. Dont talk so much!”Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun out of the class. “Dont worry about it. We’ll talk to Sehun.”Luhan said. “Thats right. Dont worry too much. We’ll take care of it.”Kai ruffled your hair and gave you a smile. “Okay.. Thanks you guys..”you smiled back.

 

They searched around the school and finally Luhan found him in the infirmary. “Skipping class without telling your brother? God you're so mean.”Luhan said while he layed on the empty bed next to Sehun. “Yah.. stop pretending to be asleep. Now explain to me why did you hurt her instead of confessing.”Luhan said. “Leave me alone Luhan. I dont want to be that gentle guy anymore. It doesnt work.”Sehun said with his eyes closed. “What do you mean by that? Why are you going back to the way before. She’ll hate you ! It doesnt work that way Sehun!”Luhan said. “Just mind your own business. I’ll do whatever that I want.”Sehun said. “Excuse me? Yah! Jiyeon is a friend and I dont want you to hurt her anymore! She's a nice girl and you cant treat her that way!”Luhan said. “Oh yeah? You want to court her as well? Well, go ahead Luhan!”Sehun blurted out. “You idiot! Do you have any idea what you're talking about?!”Luhan went towards Sehun and grabbed him by his collar. “Let go of me. Let go right now.”Sehun said. “Not until you go back to the normal you! Whats gotten into you Sehun ?! Do you know what you're saying? You're telling your brother to court the same girl. Are you out of your mind?!”Luhan asked. “I said let go!”Sehun pushed Luhan away and he fell on the floor. “What happen to your hand?”Luhan stood up from the floor and frowned. “Its none of your business Luhan.Go back to class.”Sehun said. “No im not going to go until you tell me.”Luhan said. “My hand is fine. So leave me alone.”Sehun said. “Fine but do you know how hurt she was?? Arent you going to confess? Why did you go back to the way before. We were wrong and Jiyeon doesnt deserve any of this!”Luhan said. “Enough Luhan..I will do what I want to her and I hope you guys will out of my business.”Sehun left the room. “Damnit! What is going on?!”Luhan shouted as he had no idea what his brother is thinking.

 

Class ended and you need to take Taehyung home as his friends were going for detention again. On the way out with Taehyung, you saw Sehun walking together with DaEun. “ So what should we eat tonight? How about I order KFC? Or Pizza? What do you think??”Taehyung said but you were staring at Sehun. You saw Da Eun suddenly holding onto Sehun’s arm and you felt a sudden ache.”Hey?? Earth to Jiyeon!”Taehyung waved in front of you. “..?? Oh sorry. As you were saying?”you said. “Are you okay? Are you still worried about that bully?” Taehyung asked. “I'm fine. I'm just.. thinking about what to cook for tonight…”you lied. The fact that you were confused and worried about  what's going on with Sehun. You really believed that he changed but the way he acted today made you tremble alot. “How about tteokbokki and ramyun !”Taehyung suggested. “Sounds..good”you said and you saw Daeun's hand still wrapped around Sehun’s. They were walking out together and they turned left. Meanwhile, you and Taehyung turned to the right side.

 

During recess, you were taking a tray of food towards Luhan and the others but you havent seen Sehun anywhere around their table. You wondered where he could be and started looking around the canteen.

 

PPPAKKK!!

 

Your tray fell on the floor and you felt sticky things on your blouse and all over your body. DaEun was in front of you and she was making an O-shape with . “Omg. Watch where you're going!!”she said. You were dumbfounded since she was the one who flipped your tray. Everyone was staring. Luhan and the others stood up and started heading towards your direction but someone else came first. It was Sehun and he stood next to Daeun and stared down at your whole body with that expressionless look on his face. You were hoping that he would say something to defend you but he just walked away.  “Oppa wait!!”DaEun ran towards Sehun and you watched him leave the canteen.

 

Sehun’s  POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter