~V~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A little bit rated but there's no . This story is not rated M ! :)   -DaeYee-

 

Back at the rooftop,
 

“Hey i’m falling! Stop pushing!”Baekhyun said and he fell out from the door. The both of you were dumbfounded. Those guys were spying on the two of you the whole time. “ Hahahaha..we just wanted to have some fresh air..you know..”Kai shyly smiled. “You guys are eavesdropping!”Sehun said back. “I’m gonna head back to class. See ya..”Luhan ran away. “The four of you! You guys are so dead!! You guys ruined the mood!”Sehun grumbled. “Hahaha it was Baek’s idea! Go after him!”Kai said and ran. The next thing you know is that Sehun’s screwing Baekhyun on the head and Chanyeol was later pulled by the ear. “These guys are so cute. I’m glad I get to know them well now especially Hunie..”you thought.

 

 

“So are you coming with us to the cinema tomorrow??”Kai asked. Sehun paused.  “Yeonie, do you trust me?”he asked. “Of course I do..”you said. “I need to deal with something and I will make sure that everything will be fine. You just need to trust me.”Sehun said. “Okay. I got it so don’t let me down.”you said. “Promise.”Sehun raised his pinky finger towards you and you intertwined it with yours. “Aww the couple is ready for marriage already. Isn’t that fast and steady? I wanna cry.. my baby boy has grown up.”Baekhyun teased. “Yeah mom! I’m all grown up so when are you going to get married with Chanyeol Appa?”Sehun shot back and Baekhyun got all red.  “Lol.. you guys are going overboard.”you said. “Don’t worry about them. They are always playful.”Luhan said and you laughed when Sehun stopped Baekhyun from by his forehead since Sehun was really tall and Baekhyun looked just like a dwarf. “Lol… im short too.. i’ll look like a hobbit if i’m next to Hunie.”you thought to yourself. 

 

 

Saturday came and you were told that they would come over to your house to pick you up. "Hey beautiful! Ahh its a shame Sehun didn’t get to see it.”Kai said. “Thanks for the compliment Jongin.”you said. “Oh! So its Jongin now? Sehun would be dead jealous if he heard this.”Kai laughed. “Hey I called the cab. He’ll be arriving soon.”Chanyeol said. “So what should we have for lunch? Bbq? Spaghetti?"you asked. They looked at each other giving weird signals.  "How about McDonald's?”Luhan suggested. “Whyyy??”Baekhyun pouted. “Ahem**Because I wanted to eat them idiot**”Luhan said.  “ Oh right.. its way convenient. ...Opps !!”Baekhyun gasps. “Convenient??”you were confused. “Hahahahaha this dude haven’t slept in days..he’s just spouting out nonsense.”Kai said.  “Yah..Byun Baekhyun! Stop playing so much League of Legends! Sleep early if you could!”you said. “Yes Mom!! I love you mommy!”Baekhyun shouted.  “Hey! The cab’s here! Hurry get on get on!”Chanyeol lead you into the cab.

 

“Hey aren’t we going that way? Lotte Mall is that way.”you were confused. “Mm...we should tell her now.”Kai said. "Tell me what?”you asked. “Don’t be mad at us okay? We’re just worried about Sehun.”Baekhyun said. "Sehun? Okay I won’t be mad. What is it?”you asked.

"Well..we're kind of heading to Daeun's house and we are planning to spy on them.”Baekhyun replied. “Daeun?? So he’s really heading to her house today!??”you were feeling a little down. “But I promised to believe in him..I don’t think i should go..”you said. “We’re almost there. Come Ji! We won’t do anything.. we are just …”Chanyeol paused. “Stalking is rude you know.”you said. “Yeah..it is but I don’t think Sehun could deal with her alone. Since she isn’t a simple person to begin with..i’m sure Sehun could be in big trouble and we might be able to help him.”Luhan said. “Ji! We're nearby already. If you wanna back out then Kai take her to the mall.”Chanyeol said. “O-okay.. i’ll come with you guys.”you agreed to their plans.

 

 

The five of you sneaked to the back of the mansion. “Dude that sneaky poodle just tored my sneakers open! I just bought that few days ago!”Baekhyun whined. “Shhhhh~~~ keep it down Baek.”Kai said. “I’ll buy you a new one later.”Chanyeol whispered. “psst~~Over here~they're here in the living room. Chanyeol and Baek, you two spy in the kitchen in case anything happened.”Luhan whispered and we crawled towards the window without making a sound. I peeked at the window and I saw Sehun standing in front of Daeun who wore a y dress that can be seen through. 

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV 

 

 

“Now that I'm here, give it to me.”I said. “Oppaaa♡! Are you in a hurry? We can sit for a bit and have some wine first before talking about the deal.”Daeun said with a soft tone that disgust me. “Well I just hate people wasting my time and I don’t have patients for any of your drama, Daeun.”I said back. “Oppa!”she suddenly hugged me and i tried to push her away from me. “Why are you yelling at me?! I’m upset.”she said.

 

“Sto--!”

 

I pushed her off and I turned to the back. I thought I heard a voice behind me but I guess I was wrong. Just what is she up to?! Its getting on my nerves.

 

“Oppa… I’ll serve you some wine so sit for a bit okay? I'm sure we'll be able to talk about the deal very soon.”Daeun winked and pushed me to the couch. She walked towards another room and I let out a sigh.

 

 

 

 

Author's  POV 

 

 

Luhan and Kai covered your mouth when you shouted STOP.  “Ji… don’t blow our position. I know its hard for you to see what’s going on in there but you gotta calm down.”Luhan whispered. You nodded and they let go of you. “Sorry…”you whispered.  “We get it. Don’t worry we’ll teach her a lesson after all these ended.”Kai said. “Yah yah yah.. that wicked lady poured some kind of liquid into Sehun’s glass. The details on the bottle is too small so we couldn’t see what it was but I’m so sure its not Vitamin juice.”Baekhyun said after coming back from the kitchen. “Sehun ah..don’t drink it…”you whispered to yourself. “What should we do?”Kai asked. “Lets just wait and see. If she tries anything stupid we’ll go in to stop her. In the meantime, we need to know what’s their deal is about and what Sehun wants from her.”Luhan said. “Sorry for taking so long. Here. This one is yours.”Daeun passed the wine glass to Sehun who was sitting next to her. “I’m not here to drink wine, Daeun. What do you want in order for me to get rid of the pictures you had of JiYeon?”Sehun said. 

 

 

“My pictures?? What pictures?”you were confused. “Your tape with Sehun? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”Kai joked. “Idiot. We didn’t.”you said. “Keep it down Kai~~”Luhan said. "Okay. Fine. I’ll go straight to the point but first I need you to drink that first. Its rude of you not to drink something that is offered by the host.”Daeun said and she drank hers. “Don’t play games Daeun. It won’t end good.”Sehun drank it all and you gasped. “Oh no...guys look at this. I took it from the kitchen.”Chanyeol came back with a small bottle on his hand. “What is it?”you asked. “Aphrodisiac drugs… this is going to be really bad. We need to stop him not her!”Chanyeol said. “Aphro--? What does this do???”you asked and the four of them looked at each other. “I don’t know how to explain this but.. it erects a guy’s ..ahem** you get what I mean?”Kai said while blushing. “Damn that wicked lady trying to eat Sehun up by herself.”Baekhyun grumbled. “What can we do to turn him back to normal?”you panicked. “Well.. there's nothing we can do.. he needs to release...and release and--”Chanyeol got cut off by Luhan. “Stop telling her these stuff. You’ll destroy her innocence, idiot. All we need to do is find out what picture she's keeping that made Sehun come all the way here. 

 

 

“I drank it. Now hand it over and make sure you don’t have any backups or you'll be strangled.”Sehun said. “Alright. The deal is simple. I want you to be my boyfriend for a mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter