~O~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The whole week was miserable for you since Sehun hasnt stop his bullying. During Mr Kang's class, students were passing notes around. They were giggling and whispering to each other. Some girl passed the note on your table and you debated whether you should read it or ignore it. Finally making a choice to read it which you very much regretted doing so.

 

‘Mr. Kang is scared of his fat ugly wife and this is why he is getting bald day by day!!’

 

This sentence was written on that piece of paper and suddenly it was snatched away from your hands. You trembled a little when you saw Mr Kang reading it and you could see his veins appearing on both of his hands. “Who wrote this!!?”he shouted. Some girls pointed at you while others just kept quiet. “JiYeon?! Is it you!?”he asked. “No.. it was passed to me.. I have no clue about this note. I swear.”you said while you look around the class. Luhan and the others werent in the class and so was Sehun. “ Is that so?”he frowned. “We just passed it back to who it belonged, sir. Its not our fault.”DaEun suddenly said this. “Kwon Ji Yeon! Are you lying?!”Mr Kang shouted. “It wasnt her!”Taehyung stood up for you. “Then who did? Most of them are saying that it's from JiYeon. I don't want to hear any more nonsense! You all are interrupting my class! Kwon JiYeon! I will not report this to the office but you are punished to kneel outside of the class with your hands up until my class ends. Do you hear me!?”Mr Kang shouted and crumpled the paper.

 

 

“But..Yes.. “you went out of the class and did what he said. You could hear some of them laughing and whispering in the class but you choose to ignore them. You kneeled and put your hands up as told outside the class and suddenly Taehyung came to join you. “Why are you here!? Go back to class.”you told him. “Nope. I came to join you. I told him I was part of it and he told me to come out too..”he smiled. “Are you crazy? You didnt do anything wrong and besides, your leg is still healing.”you said. “You didnt do anything wrong too and I'm all healed.”he replied. You were dumbfounded. “Come on..Its way better out here than staring at that bald head of his.”Taehyung joked. “...You’re right.”you giggled together with him. “You finally smiled and got rid of that grumpy face of yours.”Taehyung said. “Its not true and I dont have a grumpy face.”you replied. “Yes you do! Old woman!”he joked. “No I dont!~”you punched his arm softly. “You two! Keep quiet or I'll sent you to detention!”Mr Kang shouted from the inside making both of you restrain from laughing.  

 

In the rooftop,

 

“You guys.. from now onwards just dont interfere any of my business. That includes you, Luhan. If you still think of me as your brother, dont interfere whatever I am going to do with JiYeon.”Sehun said and left. “Damnit..  whats going on!?”Kai was frustrated. “I dont know.. what should we do? I dont want to hurt Sehun and Jiyeon ! Arrggghh What should we do? Should we do something to make both of them good together again?”Baekhyun asked. “I dont know.  For the time… let's just...dont go in between them..”Chanyeol said. “That wont be fair towards Ji!”Baekhyun said. “I know but… I dont want to lose a brother.”Chanyeol said. “I cant let him hurt her anymore..he’s going to lose her this way and that new student is going to win her heart.. Why cant he get it already!?”Luhan said. “Maybe..something happened to Sehun..maybe he was forced that he had no other choice but to treat JiYeon like this??”Kai said. “Just what was it?! He wouldnt open up to me.. I dont understand him anymore..”Luhan was frustrated and at the same time worried.

 

During Physical Education period,the whole class were told to play dodgeball in the basketball court. They were separated into the girls section and boys section. Hence, boys will be playing against themselves and girls will be playing againts girls. You were glad you wouldnt be playing it with Sehun but you were a little worried because Daeun was glaring at you eversince you entered the basketball court.  When the teacher blowed the whistle, the game started. Every ball threw by the opponent team were aimed towards you. You manage to dodge it but they kept coming. Daeun was laughing the whole time seeing you dodge those shots. “Dont go near her~ You’ll lose.”you heard someone whisper in your team.

 

 

“Eat this JIYEON~”Daeun shouted as she smack the ball towards you. You threw yourself towards the right side to dodge it but you landed on the cold hard floor. “Oh..i missed~~ You girls get her alright !”DaEun told her friends. You hardly gotten up on your feet and you have to force yourself to dodge the ball again. Your knees hurt when it hit the floor. “What a poor child~~ maybe if you put a bowl beside you I might donate some money to you~ You look just like a beggar..hahaha”Daeun said while laughing with her friends. “Hey pass me the ball~”she added. Some girl from your team threw the ball to her and she caught it. “Now die~!”Daeun said as you close your eyes. This time you just rather get hit and be out of the court.  

 

“Sir! Why dont we form 2 teams combined with the girls instead. It’ll be more fun that way.”

 

Daeun stopped as she raise up her hand as well. “I agree! Sir! We should join the guys and form 2 groups instead. Isnt it better and we could finish the game faster?!”Daeun said. You wondered which guy suggested it and turns out it was Sehun. “Since when did he became so enthusiastic in sports?”you thought to yourself and you don't feel good about it when the teacher agreed. Two groups were suddenly formed and obviously Daeun was in Sehun’s team. Luhan was in your team with Kai while Baekhyun and Chanyeol was in Sehun’s. Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Jin was in your team as well. The game started and almost half of both teams were out of the court. Daeun aimed it at you but Luhan blocked it for you. “For a petite girl like you, you actually have the power of a cow. Thats a shame.”Taehyung said it in front of everyone making Daeun felt embarrassed. Kai told you to hide behind him and he got hit by the ball that was thrown by Sehun. Taehyung quickly picked the ball up and aimed it at Sehun but he managed to get away from it. “I’ll get you this time…”Daeun aimed the ball at you but you were pulled away by Taehyung. “Just stay near me. I’ll protect you this time.”he said while holding both of your shoulders in front of everyone.

 

 

Someone was definitely furious when he saw him touch you like that. “Pass me the damn ball!!”Sehun shouted and he kept on aiming at Taehyung. Taehyung manage to get away with it and smacked the ball towards Daeun. “Ouch!! How dare you  ~~”she was interrupted as she was told to get off the court by the teacher. Someone in your team accidentally pushed you and Taehyung came to help you up. Unfortunately, while he was helping you up, he was hit by the ball at the back of his head. “You okay?”you asked. “I'm fine. I'm sorry I couldn't end this game by winning..”he said as he got up. “Damn! it was dirty.”Taehyung spatted at Sehun. “Then you shouldnt have put your guard down for that cheap girl of yours.”Sehun said. “What did you say!!”Taehyung grabbed Sehun's P.E shirt while the teacher blowed the whistle. “Stop it! Dont make a scene! Taehyung get off the court and Sehun watch your language!”the teacher shouted. You were hurt by his words. Everyone around the court was whispering and wondering why Sehun called you his cheap girl. “Please carry on or you all wont be going back on time!”the teacher said and you pick up the ball and threw it to the other side. The girl manage to dodge it as you were weakened by Sehun’s harsh words. You wanted to cry but you held your tears.

 

 

 

“Do you think she was two timing with Sehun oppa and that new student Taehyung?” a girl whispered. “What?? No way she dated our oppa.. but..why did Sehun oppa say that?”another girl whispered. You heard them and you were lost in your thoughts. “JiYeon!! Watch out!!” Luhan shouted but it was too late. The ball hit you right on the face and you fell down. “Oww…”you got up and saw blood dripping on your lap. Taehyung ran over to you and so did Kai. You saw Sehun standing facing you with his poker face and Luhan ran over to him. “Why do you have to hit that hard!? What is your problem!? Are you nuts!?”Luhan shouted at Sehun but he was staring at you without saying anything. “Ji! You're bleeding. I’ll take you to the school nurse.”Kai said but he was pushed away from you. “Keep your hands off her~ You’re his friend. Who knows what else you might do to her. I’ll take you there instead.”Taehyung said and helped you up. “Everyone calm down! Sehun, you dont have to be so serious in this game. Others please get to class now. Taehyung please help JiYeon to the infirmary.”the teacher said and went ahead. Taehyung was about to give you support but he was pushed aside. “Move.”Sehun said and he just carried you up. “W-wait! What are you doing--”you were shocked as he carried you up bridal style. “Shut up. If I dont do anything, that old geezer will lecture me for an hour.”Sehun said and brought you to the infirmary. Everyone was staring when Sehun suddenly carried you up. “Oppa!! Why are you doing this!?”Daeun was sulking. “Hey! Let her down!”Taehyung went after you but he was stopped. “Sehun will take her there. Why dont you just go back to class.”Luhan said. “Damn it~”Taehyung was pissed and he left with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter