~E~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO IS COMING TO MALAYSIA NEXT YEAR!! YEHET!! Its EXO PLANET 3 on  the 18th of March 2017 !! WooHoo!! I will be meeting them again soon! Anyone planning to go next year?? Im so excited already!!!  -DaeYee-

 

 

Your POV

Sehun took both my hand and held it tight. “I like you. I really do like you.”he said and my heart is beating like crazy as if I'm about to die. This isnt a dream… OMG..does this mean..we have mutual feelings?? What should I do?? Should I just nod my head??No. That will be retarded. Should I say yes? ? Wait. . . He didnt ask me too be his girlfriend. Damn it Ji Yeon! Snap out of it and answer him with something sensible. Err…

“I know its sudden and there's like no surprises or balloons or flowers but JiYeon,will you accept me and be my one and only girlfriend?”Sehun said as if he read my mind. I was about to reply to him bit Sehun seemed nervous. “You dont have to give me a response right away. Think about it. I'll be ready to hear it from you anytime.”Sehun said. “I li--” “JiYeon!!”Taehyung called me. “ Oh my!! You're that student! Are you alright? ?I'll send you to the hospital right away. I'm Mr Yang and I will take full responsibility for hurting you earlier.”Mr Yang said and Sehun let go of my hands. “I said Im fine. Will you please stop bothering me? I am not going to sue you so please leave me alone.”Sehun replied.

 

“But Sehun..you should at least go for a check up and it wouldn't hurt.”I was worried. “Yeah! This little miss is right. Please at least let me compensate something for you.”Mr Yang begged. “Sehun?? Oh come on..”I said. “Alright..Alright.”Sehun gave up. “Good boy.”I smiled. “Hey Jiyeon! You're late for work.”Taehyung said. “Omg..I almost forgot but Sehun need to go for check ups. Do you want me to accompany you there?”I asked. “Its fine. This Mr... Yong here will take me there.”Sehun said back. “Its Mr Yang by the way.. Anyways I’ll make sure to take him there as soon as possible.”Mr Yang said. “Just go for your shift.. if you had a pay reduction dont blame it on me.”Sehun smirked. “Oh I will.” I smiled back.

End of POV ~~

 

Unfortunately, the whole confession awhile ago was heard by Daeun and she decided to go all out for her own happiness in the future. “I will not lose to that .”


 

The next day,

(In the girl's washroom)

 

“So Daeun unnie~ How's it going with Sehun oppa?” girlA asked. “Yah~~Im curious too? Did you guys make up already??”girlB asked. “Oh~ we did! He promised that he wouldnt leave me out anymore. He was bored with Eunji the other day and he said he missed me.Oh and he sadi he wanted to hang out with me this Saturday instead.”Daeun said. “Aww that Eunji probably bored him to death unlike you~~”girlC said. “He never last more than a month with other girls and he would always comeback to me everytime.”Daeun said while washing her hands. “I wish I had someone that hot.. maybe I should make a move on Kai oppa or Luhan oppa!?GirlB said. “Well you should or else someone nerdy is gonna steal them away.”Daeun said. You flushed the toilet and came out of the cubicle. “Lol~~I thought someone else is in there. Turns out it was our good student JIYEON.”Daeun said. “Oh!! I almost forgot. Did Sehun oppa date her??”GirlA asked. “Oh please. Date her?? Impossible~More like play with her.”Daeun said while wiping her hands dry. “Hahaha are you jealous that he’s treating her well??”GirlC asked.

 

“Jealous? Me? Of course not silly~Hey JiYeon! Let me give you a piece of advice. Since you are the innocent type of student, I wouldnt want to see you suffer. So listen carefully.”Daeun said and you looked at her while washing your hands. “You should stay away from Sehun.  I wasnt supposed to tell you this but you have the right to know. Sehun is just playing with you. He wanted to embarrass you in front of the whole school when you finally fall for him. Please dont tell anyone i told you this. I hate to be referred as a Nice Queen.”Daeun said. “Enough with your lies. Sehun would never do such a thing.”you said back. “Oh my! Did you really fall for him already?”Daeun overreacted. “Oh my gawd.. JiYeon you really fell for him?”GirlA asked. “JiYeon you're in love with the kingka?”GirlB asked. “Its not. We're just friends.”you freaked out.  “After what he used to do to you..after an apology or two you started to trust him and what's more..fall for him? Oh my.. i pity you. You must not have a girl to girl take before.”Daeun pouted.

 

“Thats so sad. Aww JiYeon~You should had came to us.”GirlC stated. “Its not like that!”you claimed. “ Listen JiYeon. I know I use to mistreat you before but since we are both girls,  I wouldn't want to see you end up miserable.  Since you're a strong and smart poison.  Sehun has never been in a serious relationship. Do you even know how many girls he slept with??? Or how many ex’s he has? You dont do you. . You see,  a few weeks ago he's been hanging out with this girl, Eunji.Look at this! Her insta pics in a club with Sehun and it's a few nights ago~”Daeun showed you the picture. You were dumbfounded by it. “Well,he texted me last night and told me he would love to spend this weekend with me in my house. What do you think? Believe it or not, like i said, I'm just giving you an above. Honestly, you're way better than me and I think you deserve someone better. Well See ya~ I guess or conversation ends here.”Daeun smiled and left.

 

”Good Luck JiYeon!”girlA said and left. “Dont fall for the bad boys JiYeon~Hwaiting!!”girlC said and left with GirlB. You start to tremble. “If that picture was true then. ..it was age days ago when we were doing our assignment.  Was it? …”you thought. “He wouldnt lie...would he?”you wanted to trust him. You decided to push your thoughts away and head back to class. On your way, you saw Daeun who stood in front of Sehun in the hallway. He hands was on his shoulder giving a couple vibe and Sehun doesn't seem bothered by it. You decide to hide and tried to listen to their conversation. “I shouldnt do this...its rude.”you decided to leave. “Sehun ah~♡ Will you come over this Saturday? I miss you!”Daeun said. “Stop playing around and will you move?”Sehun rolled his eyes. “Thats so mean. If you dare to push my hands away,  I swear i will hurry your precious JiYeon.”Daeun instructed. “You wouldnt dare!”Sehun said. “I have her nudes you know. That girl was too dumb to realise during gym’s shower session.”Daeun smirked. “You !”Sehun grabbed her wrist off his shoulder. “Careful with your words Oppa~ I'm your one and only and if you do as i say, I might delete them off like nothing happened.”Daeun smirked. “I dont believe you.”Sehun said. “Oh really? I'll show them to you this Saturday at noon.”Daeun said and Sehun glared at her. “Ahh..oppa! You're leaving a mark on me.”Daeun moaned. Sehun let go of her hand. “You better not up to something else.”Sehun said and left. “Oh I wont..”Daeun had an evil smirk on her face.

 

During recess,

 

“Hey! You guys wanna watch a movie together this Saturday?”you asked. “EHH~~ I heard Resident Evil 7 is airing this week! Lets go! Lets go!”Baekhyun cheered. “I see why not.”Luhan said. “YAY! A group date!”Chanyeol shouted. “I’ll buy the tickets online then.”Kai said. “I’ll pass.”Sehun suddenly said. “WHYYY??You’re spoiling the mood.”Baekhyun crossed his arms. “Is it important? Where are you heading to then?”Luhan asked. You looked at Sehun and so did he but not for long. “I need to meet someone.”Sehun replied and looked away. “Who’s that someone? More important than Ji? I mean us??”Kai said. “Sorry..its really important. We can watch another movie together on another day. You guys go ahead.”Sehun said. “You ~~”Baekhyun pouted. “Its alright..there’s always another time.”you said while feeling a little down. “Well..I’ll just book 5 tickets then~”Kai said. “I gotta go to the men’s see you all in class.”Sehun said and left. “Whats with him? And who is he meeting up with?”Chanyeol asked.

 

"No clue."Luhan replied. "You okay Ji?"Kai asked. "Yeah..I am."you said while feeling a little down. In class, Sehun acted as if nothing happened. "Hey we should go to this newly opened cafe!  The food looks good! "Baekhyun showed his phone to you and Sehun. "Not bad. Should we go next week?"Sehun asked. "Yeah!!"Baekhyun cheered. "Ji! you coming?"Chanyeol asked. "Sure. Why not?."you said. "Yay!!! Another group date!"Baekhyun hugged the both of you at the same time making your shoulders rubbed on Sehun's. You got nervous and you flinched a little. 

"S-sorry. Baek you idiot!"Sehun messed up Baekhyun's hair as Baekhyun back off. "Its fine.."you said. 

 

Sehun’s  POV

She moved away when we touched. Did she not like skinshi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter