~R~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sadly, this will be the last chapter and I hoped everyone enjoyed this story. Thank you for spending your time on this and if you like, please do upvote !!  

-Dae Yee-

 

 

Every morning you would wake up being all excited because in a few minutes time, you would get to meet with your other half. Sehun would wake you to school every morning and he wouldnt get bored of it. Instead he would feel like the world has come to an end if he didnt get to meet you. After a few months dating you, Sehun had became a lot gentle than before. "Ahh your tie.. Did you rush here? Let me fix it for you."you tiptoed and tied his school tie once more. "All done."you smiled. Sehun leaned downwards and gave you a peck on the lips. "Jagi gomawo~"he whispered and he would laugh at you since he caught you off guard. "Yahh..you sly fox!"you ran after him. 

 

When the both of you arrived to class, students would get jealous at the same time admire the relationship of the both of you. The girls didnt expect Oh Sehun, the delinquent would treat a girl like you so gently. the boys would get jealous of Sehun and at the same time trying to learn his ways of treating a girl right. "Morning Ji!"Baekhyun and Chanyeol greeted. "Hey tell me how did you do it?"Kai asked. "Do what?"you sat on your seat in front of Kai. "Getting the arrogant Mr Oh to carry your school bag for you."Kai smirked. "Hahaha I didnt ask him to.. he just took it from me.. quite a gentleman isnt he? ㅋㅋㅋ"you whispered back to Kai and he laughed. "Stop getting so close with my jagi..go find your own!"Sehun told Kai. "After all these month, he still gets jealous quite easily huh? JiYeon ah.. control your boyfriend please."Kai teased. "Oh I thought he was my butler?!"you said. "Yah Kwon Ji Yeon!"Sehun sulked. 

 

After school, 

"Hey Ji. I need to go to the men's. Wait for me alright."Sehun said and you nod your head. "Hey I need to go to my Aunt's house tonight. See you guys tomorrow!"Kai said and left. "Were planning to watch a movie later..wanna come?"Baekhyun invited. "xXx Return of Xander Cage?? Count me in!"Luhan said. "Great! Ji?? You coming?"Chanyeol asked. "I guess not..I need to go for my part time.."you said.  "Oh... I guess Sehun wont be coming too.. Then, we'll see you tomorrow! "Chanyeol replied. "Bye Ji!!"Baekhyun and Luhan waved. 

 

'Maybe I should take Sehun’s bag along and wait outside.' you thought and took his bag along with you. You walked out to the corridor and suddenly you were pulled from behind. It happened so quickly that you dropped Sehun’s bag on the floor.

 

 "Jimin shi?..what's going on?.."you asked. "Well..actually there's someone who wants to talk to you in person..so please hear him out and maybe give him a chance."Jungkook pleaded. "Please give him a chance too."Jimin said. They brought you to an empty floor where there are classrooms that are not in use. "Ji Yeon shi..I want you to know that my hyung is sincere and I hope you would consider his feelings too."Jungkook said and they told you to go in the classroom. You slowly slide opened the door and it was decorated with lots of flowers. The floor was full of baskets of colourful daisies and carnations and there is only a clear path and there stood Taehyung with a bouquet of red roses at the end of the classroom. "Taehyun--"you were cut off. "Stay where you are and hear me out, okay?"he smiled and you stood where you were obediently.

 

"You know...before this, I have been playing around so much that I dated alot of girls who came and confessed to me. They all never last more than 2 days. I never got so serious with one girl until I met you that day. I dont know what is it that you have but it's distracting me almost everyday. I was a dropout and I hated school but in order for me to see you again I decided to enrol in this school. I learned alot from you and I admired your personality the most. The kind and gentle, the honest and innocence that you have in you made me fall for you deeper but unfortunately, I wasnt the only one to realise that part of you. Oh Sehun may be alot tougher but I didnt want to give you up just yet before trying. I just want you to know how precious you could be to me and I aint joking around when I say this."he came forward. "I thought it was just a spur moment but it wasnt. Ji Yeon I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend. I will treat you like a princess, cherish you always and protect you with all I could. I know you are currently dating that guy but if you date me instead you will realise that I am a hundred times better.  Will you please give me a chance and be my girlfriend?"Taehyung handed the bouquet of roses towards you.

 

 

 You were feeling guilty after he put so much effort in confessing to you and you were thinking about someone else right now. "Taehyung ah.."you spoked. "Please think about it.You're my everything."he said. "Im sorry...im so...so sorry.. what have I done... im so sorry..."you got down on your knees and you felt tears running down. "JiYeon whats wrong.. no.. why are you crying.. JiYeon please dont cry.."Taehyung said. "Im sorry..You did so much for me... you put so much effort and money in it... and yet I'm thinking of rejecting you.. I'm sorry.. Taehyung ah..I'm sorry to let you down. You shouldnt had fell for someone like me."you apologised. "No..its alright.. please dont cry..its not your fault so please dont cry..Im sorry I let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter