~E~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author : This chapter is a little bit rated. Not ! Just a little vulgar language**

 

Author's POV

 

Unknowingly, Sehun was smiling the whole time even after he was shouted by the disciplinary teacher. He entered the class and everyone was stunned. Even the teacher,  Mr Kang who he hates so much was stunned that Oh Sehun, the badass delinquent is wearing his uniform neatly and perfectly for the first time in high school. Nerds may think he looked just like them, but others think he looked like a Prince from those fairytales. His friends are practically trying to hold their loud voices from laughing and teasing him in class.

 

 

You wondered why Mr Kang stopped teaching as you look away from your book and found Sehun staring at you. You saw his new look and you heard your heart pound. He gave you a smile you had never seen before and he was like an angel. You could feel your heart race faster than ever as you unknowingly returned a smile. He look so smart and gentle for the first time. You felt extremely happy and relieved to see him attend school with such a big change which is quite hard for a person like him.

 

 

“Alright. Get to your seat Oh Sehun. I must admit that you are quite impressive today. Finally a change from your annoying stuck up look. Take a seat because you're forgiven. Keep up the good image.”Mr Kang said. Sehun wasn't listening at all because his eyes were fixed at you the whole time ever since he came. Sehun was smiling but after noticing a particular someone who was sitting next to you his smile disappeared. You were wondering why he changed his expression all of a sudden and realised that Taehyung was the reason.  You felt uncomfortable and you wanted to explain something to Sehun.

 

 

Without you knowing, Taehyung gave a smirk which shows that he had won the first round. “Alright go to your seat. You're disrupting every girl’s attention here..”Mr Kang softly pushed Sehun. Sehun felt annoyed that the new student is sticking to you like a pest as he purposely walk past your table and glared fiercely at Taehyung. His right hand softly brush through yours who was rested at the edge of the table. Touching your soft milky skin making him blush a little while walking to the back of the class. You felt his skin which was kind of icy-cold brushed through yours softly and you held in your breath. You felt nervous at the same time feeling that your heart is about to pop out.

 

 

“This cant be… Why am i like this? I cant be having feelings for Sehun??? No way… I must be out of my mind. But why did he… or maybe it was just accidental.. He wouldnt have like me? I must be too over confident about myself..Who would like someone like me, who has so many flaws..”you thought to yourself.


 

Sehun’s POV

That bastard is sticking to her like an annoying fly. Damnit. You aint winning yet..so dont be too cocky, Kim Taehyung. I wont give up so easily... not until Jiyeon clearly rejects me.


 

Author's POV

 

The second period ended and Sehun decided to apologise to you for making you worry. However when he was about to reach your table you were told to do something. “Jiyeon ah.. could you get me some painkillers in the infirmary?”Taehyung asked. “ Okay painkillers and water? I’ll be back soon, Taehyung shi..”you rushed to the infirmary without noticing Sehun who was behind you. “What?”Sehun was confused. He saw you leave the class in a hurry and he grabbed Taehyung by the arm. “What did you do to her?”Sehun asked. “Its none of your business Oh Sehun.”Taehyung said and sat down. “Who do you think you are calling her to run errands for you?!”Sehun slammed his hand on your desk. Taehyung gave a smirk. “You shouldnt be so scary Sehun shi... This school doesnt tolerate violence. Everyone here is watching you.”Taehyung said. “You bitc--” before Sehun could finish off, Luhan and Kai pulled him out of the class.

 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun followed behind while giving cold stares at Taehyung. “Hyung! Should we do something?”Jimin asked. “Nope..He won't do anything.”Taehyung said. “Yah!~ why did you pull me out! I swear I will punch that annoying face of his if he spat out one more word!”Sehun said. “If you attack first, you're going to lose. There's so many students around the classroom and besides, you wouldnt want Jiyeon to see you beating someone up.”Luhan said. “But that bastard just told her to do some errand. She must be threatened or something. I cant let it happen.”Sehun said. “We’ll just ask her about it when she comes back. Dont worry. We wont let him hurt JiYeon either.”Kai said.

 

 

They went in the class through the back door and you came back to your seat with a bottle of mineral water and a small packet of pain killers. The teacher came in the next second and class started without a single delay. Unfortunately for you, you were asked by the teacher to follow her to collect some evaluation forms in the teacher's room after class. Sehun didnt get the chance to ask you about earlier because you already left with the teacher.

 

 

Everyone left for recess except for Sehun and Taehyung. It was way quiet and the classroom filled with dark auras. 15 minutes passed, and you came back with a stack of printed paper. You noticed the tension in the class. You left the stack of forms on the teacher's table and you heard Sehun called out your name with a soft and gentle look plastered on his face. You wanted to head towards him but Taehyung called you out again. “Jiyeon ah could you get me a melon bread and a sausage bun on your way to the canteen?” “Ahh~ Sorry.. I almost forgotten! I’ll be right back Taehyung shi.”you said. You rush through the back door. “Sorry, I’ll talk to you later?”you said and left.

 

 

“Damn it! This is enough!”Sehun walked towards Taehyung. “Why is she obeying you so much!? Did you blackmail her you bastard!?” Sehun shouted at Taehyung. “Hmmp.. You want to know so badly? Why do you care? You're a nobody Oh Sehun. You dont deserve to exist in her life.” Taehyung stood up.  “ Shut that filthy mouth of yours. This time i aint giving up just yet, not until she tells me she hates me. So dont be too cocky Kim Taehyung. You’re a nobody to her as well. Whatever you're using to threathen her, you better stop it now because its no use as long as I'm around her.”Sehun said.

 

 

“Hah! That's the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. Let me tell you something. She did it on her own will and I’ve never blackmailed her. Are you satisfied now??”Taehyung gave a smirked. “You f***ing liar!”Sehun pushed Taehyung towards the window. “I aint lying though. She is willing to do whatever I tell her to do. Oh ~ and you dont have to worry about anything because I aint treating her the way you used to treat her.”Taehyung said. Sehun was dumbfounded. You came in the class with some bread and milk. “Sorry for being late! Here's your lunc-- Wait Sehun! Where are you taking me?”you were pulled out of the class and down the hallway.

 

 

“What are you doing? What did he do to you?! Tell me!”Sehun held both sides of your shoulder. “He..he didnt do anything..”you said. “What did he use to threaten you? You can tell me and I’ll make sure he disappears right now!!”Sehun said. “I...just brought him his lunch… Its not a big deal..dont worry about it. I'm okay..”you said and wondered whether you should tell him about the staircase incident but after considering that you werent that close,  you decided not to tell him that it was you who hurt Taehyung's ankle. “How can i not worry!? That guy is a beast. You will get eaten by that beast if you're not careful enough! Dont you remember what he did to you the other day?!! Are you an idiot!?? Why are you even feeding that bastard with bread and milk!?”Sehun unknowingly grabbed your shoulders too hard and pushed you against the wall.

 

 

You dropped the stuff you were holding as it hurt. You felt scared.  “Do you even know what you are doing!?  Why? Just why are you behaving like this? Are you the type who will like those guys who order

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter