Epilogue

Universes Unknown

It was dark.  How long had he been trapped here? Was it days or weeks now? Months maybe.  Kris had lost count as days blurred with nights.  He wasn't even sure where here was.  All he knew was that he had fallen asleep in EXO's dorm and had woken up in this dark room.  The difference was that back then, he had woken up completely alone.  But even though he was alone most of the time, someone still came by with food and water.  Just enough to get by.  The person as always remained a mystery, but their voice always brought on chills.  This person had the exact same voice as he did.  

This time Kris awoke to find that he wasn't alone.  There was a plate of stale food and a glass of dirty water in front of him.  Kris guzzled the water and inhaled the food.  He was starving because his attacker hadn't visited in days.  He hadn't eaten since their last visit and water was scarce in this dank room.

"Calm yourself, pig." The voice echoed around the room.

Kris dropped his bread at the sound of the voice.  He looked around the room, desperate to see something in the dark. "Where have you been?" He asked boldly.

Laughter filled the room. "Oh, you know.  Here and there.  Escaping an asylum.  Attacking your friends.  The usual."

"You son of a...." Kris was surprised to find that his leg had been shackled to the wall.

"Now now, Kris....or should I call you Yifan now?....Anyway, we wouldn't want you harming little old me, now would we?" The voice mocked coldly. "Especially not now that I have a little deal to make with you."

"A deal?"

"You see," The voice continued, "I just escaped a prison for crazy people.  Can you believe it? They think I'm crazy! Ha! Anyway, they'll probably figure out I'm missing soon.  You don't know this, but you and I basically look like twins.  So I need you to be me, Kris.  I can't have them hot on my tail all the time.  I have things to do.  People to see."

"You want me to take your place in a mental asylum? What kind of deal is that?" Kris asked.

"You see, dear little Kris.  Your boyfriend, Tao, is out there looking for you right now.  He thinks the crazy evil me is still locked up in that place.  Basically what I'm trying to say is, you take my place and I don't kill Tao."

Kris' heartbeat picked up. "Don't you dare hurt Tao!"

The other Kris laughed even more creepily than before. "So we have a deal then?"

Kris thought for a moment. "Yes.  We have a deal."

TO BE CONTINUED......


A/N.......Oh my gosh you guys it's done!! I just want to say thank you to every single one of you.  You have all been so supportive and patient with me.  I really appreciate it.  I truly am going to miss writing this.  But it is not over yet.  Although I don't know when I will start part two.  There is another story that's begging to be written and I'm really excited for it.  So keep your eyes out for that and the sequel to this.  
Again I can't express how grateful I am for each and every one of you.  Your comments made me smile.  Thank you so much.  And to every upvote, thank you so much! See? I can't say thank you enough.
Please let me know if you think anything needs clarifying.  And definitely, let me know if you think an explanation chapter.  I will do one if you guys ask for one.
Ughh ok....I'm gonna go before I start crying.  I only get to say this one more time in this fic, but please don't forget to comment and upvote.  I love you guys so so so so much! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3