Chapter 2

Universes Unknown

Junmyeon couldn't believe what Yixing wanted him to do.  The boy handed him the extra helmet he had in the compartment of his motorcycle and climbed on the bike.  

"You ready, Junmyeon?"

Junmyeon nodded, but for some reason, he couldn't get his hands to actually put the helmet on.  He froze on the spot.  His heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest.  

You can do this.  Think about your job.  All you have to do is put the helmet on and climb on.

"Junmyeon we really should get going.  Where do you work anyways?" Yixing smiled encouragingly.

"Umm....SM Incorporated." Something finally clicking in Junmyeon's brain, making him able to move again.  He pulled the helmet on his head and joined Yixing on the motorcycle.  Soon enough his anxiety began to threaten him again.  He realized he would have to make contact with Yixing again.  

Noticing his hesitation, Yixing grabbed Junmyeon's arms and wrapped them around his waist. "Hold on tight," he said as he revved the engine, causing Junmyeon to squeeze Yixing's waist a little too tightly.

"Hey, Jun.  You know I need to breathe right?" he giggled. 

"Oh...uhhh....right." Junmyeon loosened his grip a little.

And with that, the two were off.  Wind whipping against their bodies.  Since Junmyeon was behind Yixing, he kept catching whiffs of the blonde's scent.  He couldn't believe how nice Yixing smelled.  Everything about this boy seemed to have a wondrous effect of Junmyeon.  They had only met that day and Junmyeon already felt more relaxed than he had in years.  Which was surprising considering he was on a motorcycle that was being driven by a stranger.  But at least Yixing knew how to handle the bike well.  He didn't go too fast and his turns were nice and smooth.  It wasn't until they came to a long, dark tunnel that Junmyeon's stress began to rise again.  

Yixing flipped on the headlights and the motorcycle continued to zoom onwards into the darkness.  The tunnel seemed to go on for ages.  And even with his headlights on, it was almost impossible for Yixing to see.  

"I think we're almost at the end of the tunnel." He informed Junmyeon as a light appeared at the end of the tunnel.

Just then, the bike began to spin out of control.  Junmyeon tried to hold on but he lost his grip and went flying.  Skidding to a halt only a few feet from the motorcycle.  He didn't know where Yixing was or if he was alright.  Everything was spinning and dark splotches began to form in his vision.  

Maybe his dizzy mind was playing tricks on him, but Junmyeon could have sworn he heard Yixing say, "Goodnight Junmyeon.  I'll see you in another life." right before he passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in a motorcycle accident.

Junmyeon thought as he slowly began to regain consciousness.  Even though he couldn't open his eyes, he was becoming more aware of his surroundings.  He was in his bed back at his apartment.

No.  Something isn't right.

Something wasn't right.  Maybe this wasn't his bed.  This bed felt too soft.  Too warm and inviting, unlike his cold and uncomfortable mattress at home.  

Junmyeon was almost completely decided that he was in the hospital when there was a banging followed by two unfamiliar voices.

"What are you crazy? You'll wake them!" the first voice whispered, although you could tell he didn't really care if the other woke them or not.

"Well isn't that what we're here to do, Baekkie?" the other responded, obviously not picking up on the others joking manner.  He had a strangely deep voice that seemed almost comical to the barely conscious Junmyeon.

"I'm only joking, Yeollie.  Besides, they should have been up a while ago.  We have practice in an hour."

"Funny, it's usually Suho and Lay who are waking us up." the deep voice man mused.

"Yup.  Payback time!"

Junmyeon barely had enough time to wonder who Suho and Lay were before a pair of large hands grabbed his arm and yanked him off the bed.  Pillows and blankets came crashing down with Junmyeon as he hit the floor.  Then there was a loud shriek followed by some insane giggles coming from the top bunk of the bed Junmyeon was apparently sleeping in.  A small man seemed to be up there, sitting on top another man and tickling him awake.  Junmyeon recognized the blonde under attack as Yixing.  But he couldn't recollect the smaller man on top.

"Good morning, Suho-hyung!" A giant of a man grinned and bent over Junmyeon. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be so harsh.  It was Baekhyun's idea."

"I heard that! And don't be so silly.  You were all for it!" the smaller man was now climbing down the ladder, leaving Yixing to look around the room.  His eyes were as wide as saucers as he looked around the room.

It took several minutes before Junmyeon realized he was still staring at the two strangers.

The little one laughed and poked Junmyeon's shoulder. "Good job Yeollie.  Wait until the manager finds out you broke our leader!"

Leader? Was he talking about me? 

"Uhhh....excuse me, sir?"

"Sir?!" the tall one burst out laughing. "Ya hear that, Baekkie? He called you sir!"

"Hyung I know I'm extremely hot with my new eyeliner, but we've known each other for years.  You don't have to call me sir." 

Junmyeon's eyebrows conveyed his slow and confused mind.  He looked at Yixing for reassurance only to find that Yixing looked just as confused as he felt.

"Years?" he muttered almost inaudibly.

"Yes, hyung.  Years.  Did you strain yourself too much at practice yesterday? Don't you remember us? Your bandmates.  Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol." the little one gestured towards himself and then towards the giant.

"Junmyeon, you didn't tell me you were in a band!" Yixing finally found his voice.

This caused Baekhyun and Chanyeol howl even louder with laughter.  Chanyeol easily reached up to the top bunk and patted the blonde on the head. "You two need to lay off the dancing for a little bit.  I think the stress is going to your heads." he chuckled. "Lay-hyung, you're in EXO too.  Remember?"

This is a dream.  Yup.  It's just all one big dream.  Everything from meeting Yixing to these big doofuses.  His mind was just playing one sick joke on him.  In a little bit, Junmyeon will wake up in his own bed.  He'll make the bed perfectly with absolutely now wrinkles.  He'll shower and brush his teeth twice.  Soon he'll be off to get that promotion and everything will be back to normal.  

"Helloooo? Anyone home?" Baekhyun said, waving his hand in front of Junmyeon's face.

"Huh?"

"Did you hear me, hyung? I said you two need to start getting ready.  The manager wants us to be at the dance studio in 45 minutes.  You won't have time to eat breakfast if you don't get going.  Speaking of," Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol, "Yeollie, I think it's time for us to go eat."

"Right you are, Baekkie." And the two lumbered out the door, leaving Junmyeon and Yixing feeling even more confused than they were before.

Yixing climbed down the ladder and began rifling through the closet for some clothes that would fit him.  Having easily found a t-shirt he liked and a pair of sweat pants, Yixing started to put them on.

"Yixing, what are you doing?" Jumyeon asked, his face redder than a tomato because Yixing had just stripped in front of him.

"Getting dressed."

"Yeah, but why?"

"Because apparently we have a dance practice to attend." 

"You know this isn't real right? You know it's just a dream?"

"Hmm...maybe.  But I don't actually know that.  And I certainly won't find out in here." he smiled that gorgeous dimple smile and then followed the path the two doofuses took out the door.  Stopping with his hand on the doorknob, Yixing turned to look at Junmyeon. "You coming or what?"

Junmyeon violently shook his head.  Truth be told, he didn't want to find out what was behind that door.  It was much safer thinking that this was all just some crazy dream.  I mean, how could this be real? 

What was the last thing you remember? THE MOTORCYCLE!

The last thing Junmyeon remembered was getting on Yixing's motorcycle.  They were driving through a really dark tunnel.  But Yixing lost control of his bike and it caused Junmyeon to go flying.  He must have hit his head really hard.  There was absolutely no possible way that Kim Junmyeon would ever be in a band.  Especially not one with two oafs like that.  Besides, he only just met them and Yixing.  They were the crazy ones.  He most definitely had not known Baekhyun, Chanyeol, or Yixing for years.  But then again something was flickering at the back of Junmyeon's mind.

"You said something." he said, turning his attention back to Yixing.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I asked if you were coming."

"No.  I mean after the motorcycle accident.  You said something about seeing me in another life."

"Did I? Huh.  I don't remember saying that.  But then again, I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached to my shoulders.  Anyways, let's go before Baekkie and Yeollie come back to look for us."

Deciding to let it go for now, Junmyeon stood up and began to prepare himself for a day full of fear and anxiety attacks.


A/N Well the next chapter is here! Yay! I had a lot of fun writing Baekkie and Yeollie's parts.  And Yixing is being a little mysterious huh.  I wonder why lol.....
PS I finally figured out how to add pictures lol :D :D