A/N Is anyone still alive???

Universes Unknown

Hello fellow EXO-Ls!!! WARNING!! THERE MAY BE SPOILERS FOR THE 2 NEW EXO MVS IN HERE.  GO WATCH THOSE FIRST IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.  Is anyone still alive after the big "Lucky One"/'Monster" comeback.  I am certainly not.  This is my ghost speaking.  EXO just slayed the universe.  Seriously, it took me like 20 minutes to get through each music video because I kept having to pause.  Too many feels = too many pauses.  I love these boys so much it hurts.  What did you all think of the music videos? Do you have a favorite one? Have you listened to the album yet and have a favorite song? I'm sorry this isn't an update.  But never fear! I'm working on one and it should be ready by tonight or tomorrow (EST).  Friday at the very latest.  But anyway, EXO is back and ready to slay!! I loved both music videos.  I love the album! Personally I'm leaning towards "Monster" Korean version as my fave.  But the Chinese version isn't out yet, so we'll see.  I was pretty satisfied though that they seem to more evenly distribute the parts to the members.  I think everyone got their fair share of the spotlight.  This may be a Sulay fic, but Sehun is actually my bias.  So I love how much he was shown hahaha.  Who is your bias? Were you satisfied with the amount of lines they got? 

UPDATE: The Chinese version of "Monster" is out!! After having watched it a couple of times, and fangirling to death, I think I might actually like the Chinese version more.  Don't get me wrong, I love the Korean version.  But there's something about how the Chinese words sound that match this song so well.