His Life

It's Your Day

This is the second part of my update, Reader. It's a bit short but I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoy imagining writing it!

Probably, a WARNING, there will be a bit of . Softcore, I think, so beware to the underage person who still pure~ XD

Last Chap:

I cursed Minho. For sticking his nose on my problem, for how daring he visited Wooyoung, for...figuring out. My chest felt heavy.

"He told me that..." He paused, hesitantly declared. "...you're traitor"

 

*****

 

"He told you that?!" A mocking tone was sent to me, as if he tried to find out if I believe in Choi Minho or not. "So, it's a yes, Nichkhun-hyung? You DO know him, you're related to him, correct?" He tongue-tied. "I didn't said that I believed him, hyung. I just wondered if you are his friend" I quickly added, ", hyung" I think he snapped, "What is with this formalities?!! You never called me 'hyung' before! And I like it THAT way!!" I shuddered at his yell, my brows scrunched, bring my hands together in front of my chest, I bit my lower lip.

 

There's a panic movement from the bed, and before I know it, a pair of hand surrounded mine from behind, hugged me with deep apology. I felt his heart revolting through his ribcage, pounding hard to my back, every pulse of it made my tears flew down without notice. How fool of me, thinking his feeling was bizzare while mine has the same weirdness disease. "I'm sorry, Woo. I'm so sorry...for yelling at you, I'm sorry..."

 

In the middle of tears, I tried to talk, "N-no...Don't go...please, don't go..." I knew that he's the one who prolonged my life, he cheated the book of life, for me. Fully known that the punishment are second to none. Fully known that he'll probably be banished by the sin of cheating death and...for loving me. I wailed, deep into pain, his pain and mine. He dug himself into my neck, weeping for the same reason. Hours later, I felt my life was already taken away. There's nothing that could stop destiny anyway. What I am regretting was the death itself, why I didn't die months ago. That way, I won't meet Nichkhun. That way, I won't felt pain any longer. That way, I won't...fell for him.

 

"What has Minho told you?" His sweet voice tore the silence. I was lying on the bed while Nichkhun embraced me from behind, caressing my swollen cheeks after a blow of sad carnival passed through. "Everything, he told me everything, Khun" I repeated Choi Minho's words. He told me about Nichkhun's past, about doing his job perfectly without any slight of emotion. "At first, I find it hard to imagine you being cold-hearted. I find it amusing since you're never shut your emotion while being with me. Smile, smirk, grin, laugh, even anger, you name it" That earned a sweet chuckle from Nichkhun. I continued.

 

He told me that he used to be the most-popular death angel with ninety-nine chances of success and probably still is the most popular. "I wondered why you're not a hundred. But, he said that I should asked you myself" He shook his head lightly, not wanting to continue the matter. I sniffed the unwillingness and shrugged it off. "He also told me that you..." I paused at the moment, turned myself facing him. He cocked his eyebrow, "I was told that you...changed, half a year ago" I wasn't wanted to show my flushed face, knowing that I was the reason why he changed. Luckily, it's night already and the lights are off. The only light that shone on us was the dimmed-lit moonlight, through the windows. He is gorgeous, as always.

 

"He also said that you changed right after hearing my name as the next assignment" He gazed everywhere except me, He's shy? How cute~ I cupped his face, "Say it why, Nichkhun" My grin grew. "You know why" Still unsatisfied by the answer, "Who was it to confess first? Chickened out, aren't you? Though I wondered why..." He abruptly interrupted, "It was love...at the first sight. Satisfied?! Now, laugh all you want" He pouted, lost all of his angelic charisma, then it struck me.

 

"Nichkhun?"He shifted his gaze to me, I smiled. My hands s his head, I snuggled my body closer to him.

 

"Saranghae"

 

And my heart skipped beat, twice. I shut my eyes as I put my lips to his, tried to savour his soft lips myself as much as I can, I turned addicted. I tilted my head naturally to kiss deeper. At first, Nichkhun was shocked. He kissed back when I challenged for dominance, he placed his hand on my hips to pull it closer. He bit and pulled softly at my lower lip when I tried to push my tongue inside his mouth, made me stopped with pant. He broke the kiss just to stare me with his approval eyes, I quickly nodded as if I was in lustful trance, or maybe I was. It was my first kiss, unlocking the new lewd me.

 

As soon as I nodded, I crushed his lips against mine, quickly take dominance over his cave. Tasting the coffee flavour left, my tongue exploring as much as I can. A battle of dominance--and my lips, probably--had boiled his adrenaline, not letting my tongue to overtop his. He took the chance while I'm focusing on undressing him. His tongue utterly won when I moaned by the look of his sculpted body. A angel-carved body. This time, I broke the kiss, tracking his jawline with my lips, kissing every spot I knew would have him groaned. Trailing my saliva through his neck where all the attractive scent produced had intoxicated me all this time. Slipping my tongue to his collarbone, nipping them while my hands gropping every inch of his built-up body. It's new for me, greedily I needed to experience everything, experienced my dirty thou--

 

Nichkhun groaned low, "Young-ah, w-where did you..learnnh...ngh...thiss...?" I answered with a hum and, "I'm natural, Khunnie" into his chest, giving them pressure and vibration. I don't remember we had any other decent conversation like that as the only sound produced was moan, groan, hiss, and a lot of others, you name it.

 

Nichkhun separated us--my mouth and his body, that is--all of sudden, my hunger hasn't subsided. He caressed my cheeks slowly, waiting for me to end my pant, gasping air greedily before pulled me into his affectionate embrace. Both of us cooled down, I was about to asked. He apologize, "I'm sorry, Wooyoung"

 

********************************************

Author's: My first not-really-a- act, is it too soft? Is it too much? I think I got you, Reader. Don't be so erted about them~ LOL~

*Bow* Thanks for your support up until now, silent reader, commentators, subscriber, and even a special reader ;) I won't be able to continue till this far without your support. This story not supposed to be more than eight chapter long. But, you make it real breakthrough. A humble thanks won't be enough :)