A Stranger

It's Your Day

Annyeonghaseo Reader, welcome aboard :)

A quick hint,

Brown mostly from Wooyoung, while Blue mostly from Nichkhun and Indigo for Others / Mystery / Any Insignificant. The Point Of View will abruptly change, so Reader won't find any "Wooyoung's POV" or anything like that. But, I assure you'll notice whose POV that is. If any further changes, I'll add them to the respective chapter.

Sorry for your inconvenience, enjoy :)

 

*****

 

He flipped the magazine halfheartedly. This magazine was read so many times that every single word are nearly memorized. He decided to get over it, just to realize that the last magazine sent was May edition. He threw it to his shelf next to the bed and looked at the window pane, thinking to himself. It's fall already. He shifted his gaze upon a calendar, right before his bed. It's August.

 

Three months...I guess my existence had receded to no one. Letting out some air of frustration didn't do any better, he has been left out by his own family, his own last hope. No visit, no letters, no present, nothing at all. It's still fresh as if it just happened yesterday, his umma's smile paired up with her swollen eyes. He knew. Tears were all over her when he can't see her by his side. And now, he really wanted to believe that at least there's someone were still look on him. Look after him.

 

On patrol nurse came in, checking his blood pressure and whatnot. His eyes drifted to emptiness, his mind couldn't care less after overhearing that his disease are unable to be controlled anymore. "It's too late" The word of the doctor that sent his umma into forlorn state, fell from her feet and followed by a muffled cry.

 

It was three months ago and up until now, there's nothing special happened. The doctor himself pretty surprised as he foresee that my life wouldn't reach the end of the first month. When he checked at the beginning of this month, he's declaring miracle had happened. No, it's not about his disease miraculously healed. It's just became more slower in process, it means gradually eating up all the nerves and the sanity he has now.

 

The nurse had done her job, scribbling on the board and left him all alone. He left his bed towards bathroom, a nature call. After finished his business, he looked himself at the mirror. Who are you? He saw a small patient ID card pinned on the patient gown, left of his chest. "Jang...Wooyoung?" He's at the edge of his flurry identity. Ah, my name. Yes. As he recalled, no one had mentioned his name anymore, but he didn't noticed since when it started. He returned to his bed just to stare at nothingness.

 

He'd never hallucinating before, not even in this state. But, since someone sneak in his room without knocking, he started to believe that he'd already imagining things and his condition had worsen to a point of nowhere. It wasn't the nurse nor the doctor, it was a man. A stranger. He can't really saw his face, he covered half of it with his hat. He placed his finger in front of his lips, hinting of silence. The man made him more agitated and he had prepared himself to scream like a girl. Right when he opened his mouth, the stranger snapped his finger. He swore that he saw a sparks was created between the stranger's flicking fingers before an utter darkness covered his conciousness. Threw himself into a deep sleep.

 

*****

 

Wooyoung carefully lifted his eyes, a sudden pain stung at the back of his head. "Oww! Who had hit me that hard? Ow..." The pain started to pulse around as he tried to be aware of his surrounding. The sun ray was forcing its way into the room since the curtain opened, lessen the dismal state of his room. After a certain rustling sound came from the bathroom, he became more vigilant. So, that stranger wasn't a dream?! Damn!. He reached a glass, positioned himself ready to hit whoever made the pain of his head. He carefully descended his bed and sneaking his way to the bathroom. His glass was swung whole-heartedly when the stranger's figure was visible.

 

"Wow, wow, wow...hold that, you. Are you going to kill me?!" He didn't dodge but my wrist was held firmly by a nice reflexes. He budged his hand to escape from the stranger's grip but none was effective as the gap of strength differences was quite the matter. "Hey, you! Settle down, will you?" He panted from the effort but two of his hands was captured so easy. The strangers looked up at his nametag, muttering his name. "Let me go" He stated an order, none other. The stranger surprisingly let go of his hands, but still aware for sudden movement. Wooyoung turned back to put the glass and sat on the edge of his bed. The pain were still there.

 

After assured of Wooyoung's mental state, he began to converse. "Jang Wooyoung?" He lifted his head at his own name being called. "Ah, yes. We haven't officially introduced. I'm Nichkhun" Followed by his nice smile, he acquainted himself. "Jang Wooyoung" A small curt slipping his tone. Nichkhun sat down next to him. He still rubbing the back of his head, the pain eventually dissipate. "Is it hurt? I'm so sorry" Concern took him by surprised. "Why would you HIT me in the first place, anyway?!" Nichkhun smiled. "Ani. I didn't hit you" Wooyoung already stressed the point of matter, but this airhead in front of me didn't want to admit the crime? Nichkhun tried to search the appropriate word. "I charmed you" Wooyoung mockingly snorted. "What are you? Magician?" That statement earned a chuckle from Nichkhun.

"Ani. I am your Death Angel"

*************************************************************

Author's: I'm sorry for any mistake(s). Feel free to comment, advice, suggest, or anything that may polished my writing skills. I'll work hard to please you, Reader :D

Yeah, yeah, push the subscribe heart only if you wanted to XD