First Wish

It's Your Day

Here's an update, Reader. Enjoy :)

Last chaps:

Nichkhun tried to search the appropriate word. "I charmed you" Wooyoung mockingly snorted. "What are you? Magician?" That statement earned a chuckle from Nichkhun.

"Ani. I am your Death Angel"

 

*****

 

I laughed in disbelief. Did I say I have a burst of laughter? Whoever this guy is, his verge of sanity was clearly elapsed further than mine. At least I didn't envisage myself as some kind of holy creature. I caught him still smiling as my laughter grew weaker.

 

After manage to stabilize my own breath, I looked at him carefully. He's not bad but his features wasn't like any of Koreans at all. His hair was clean-cut brunette which made him will looked good in suit. Those black orbs that could drew you into his own world and his white smooth milky skin that might envied most of women. His scent was uniquely attractive. Is he a foreigner?

 

"Nope, I'm not a foreigner. As I already told you, I'm your death angel. And thanks for your praise on my features" He answered it as if he not only peek through my head but also read through my heart. "Okay, that's kinda...unusual. You probably learned your whatchacallit tricks somewhere else, but in my sane mind, there's no way that you're an angel. Moreover, a death angel? Yeah, right" I tired to reason with this guy. Nichkhun took out a book out of nowhere, opened it and searches a name, my name. I was frozen when he murmured my name. By seconds of waiting, he found it.

 

"Jang Wooyoung. A male with age of twenty two. Date of birth, April 30th 1989. Date of death, June 23th 2011. Cause of death, incurable disease" He looked at his watch then shifted his gaze to me. "It's 14th August 2011. You should've been dead like three months ago. I'm here to investigate that"

 

My heart thumped harder as he read my record and history. There's no way that someone could stalked like that, it's like mapping all my memories into the book. As bizzare as it may seems, I believed in him. "S-so, you are r-really...an angel?" My tongue became numb in this situation, as I stepped in a line between imagination and reality, trapped in my own sanity. He nodded, perfectly with smile as if saying 'I told you so '.

 

Honestly, in the corner of my mind, there's still a logic chamber that still questioned...everything else. And yet my heart, as if captured by the excitement of a kid meeting Santa, feeling mystically accepted the insanity. Is it because of his good appearance? He grinned. Almost forgot about his ability, I shook my head quickly to destroy all trail of my thought.

 

"Now, the regulation" He started to get serious all of sudden. "I was here to capture your soul, that is my order. But, the elder wanted to investigate the problem that had happened to your case. If someone--or should I say, something--interrupted your destiny, the punishment are second to none" I got this whole order thingy, but none was related to me. "Ah, yes. I should've told you just about your part. My apologies" He bowed his head deeply, making me awkwardly lifted his bow. He's older than me and in my culture, a bow from the older one should because of a terrible apology, not because of this simple thing. When I touched him, I kinda astonished by his body's temperature, it's warm.

 

"Thanks" He smiled sincerely. I caught off guard, what? "You like my body temperature?" He opened his arms to hug me. I can't think, really, I would like to be hugged but not by him, not now. "A-ani, ani...aish...just sit there and...and tell me what's my part" He seemed disappointed, but quickly moved to on his job. Clearing his throat, he continued. "You, Jang Wooyoung, are bound to be with your death angel until his job finished or at least to due date, which is one month earth time from the order was released"

 

Me? With him?! One month?!

 

He fake a cough to get my attention to the regulation, "There are several privilage that you have" He paused, hesitating himself as he read the rest. "You may have at most five wishes granted. One each week, starting...now" I simply didn't catch on the last part, so I just nodded. On second thought, I've got what? Wishes?! You have no idea how the...idea of having a wishes was truly a miracle. "I've got wishes? For real?!" The edge of my lips could've reached my ear in a split second after he nodded. "Starting now?!" Another nod that would figuratively tore my mouth of being so happy. Ohh...what to do? What to wish first?! He calmed me down as my excitement blasting his ear due to his ability. "No need to be hurry. You could save your wish, you know?"

 

What if I asked for another five wishes? He seemed to get annoyed. "Yah! You can't do that! That is cheap!" I pouted, not hiding my disappointment. He sighed and turned to his fancy nice angel attitude. I've got a line of thought of wishes that I'll have. I wanted to be cured from this disease, I wanted to be back to my family, I wanted to have my normal life before all of this happened, I wanted...a girlfriend. The apple of my cheeks splashed with a embarassment color, spread throughout my face to the neck. Nichkhun looked sad. I was about to ask, but then he explained himself. "You can't really do that. It's...after my job done, your soul will be separated from your body. In other words, you'll have no life anymore"

 

"Yeah, I kinda figure that out. But, can't I just be happy without reality got mixed up?" Desperately I fought my own reality. My eyes trapped into his. I thought I saw something, heard something. 'Don't...go...please...' He quickly shut his eyes, leaving me with mixed feeling. He left my side to look over the view by the window. My heart still pounding hard as adrenaline rushed my mind. Did I just...read his mind? After a long silence, my mind produced some brilliant idea. I know what to wish. He froze as he heard what I have in mind. But, just to be sure, I'll wished it out loud.

 

"My first wish is...Nichkhun, don't ever read my mind !!"

*************************************************************

Author's: I don't know why am I writing this story. I just got the entrance and the exit without thinking any of the main stream. Oh...what did I get myself into? Just bear it with me, please XD I'll keep wondering if you guys like the stories, so comments will let me notice better :)