First Week

It's Your Day

Annyeong, Reader, another scribble from me. It's about Nichkhun. Blue is actually the second color that I gave him, the first? It's Green. Why Blue? Don't you think Khunnie in a blue would describe him as Ocean's Heart? Well, I do~

Last Chap:

Looking at him, peacefully dreaming, you'll never guessed that his life was thrown away by himself. He gave up at the time he let his brother go...with me.

I placed my lips on his forehead to earn a tighter hug from him, sleeptalking. "Khunnie, pwease don't go... hyung..." My heart burned with guilty. I've just remembered that I had heart, now.

 

*****

 

"Congratulation for being able with me for a week, my present please" Wooyoung smiled greasily. Nichkhun got up and smirked, "You...even haven't brush your teeth, straight up from your bed, asking for present? NO" He emphasized the last word. The smaller one pouted as the bigger one went out. Wooyoung cleaned himself before sitting at the couch, waiting for Nichkhun.

 

He awaited with smile planted on his face, yearning for the second wish. The smile grew weaker as time passed by, there's no sign that Nichkhun were here. When the smile withered, Wooyoung realized that probably Nichkhun's presence was just his imagination, and now, he back to his senses. For now, he cursed the sanity inside his head, maybe being insane wasn't bad at all. Desperately, he fell back to his bed. The pain seemed knew that he's showing his vulnerable side, visited him this time with quite a force.

 

Wooyoung chills, fear coursed through his entire body, cracking his memory from the time of his solitude. With no one to expect now, he feared that his end is already near. He will die in pain, so much that can't be endured by single lonely human, strikes him at once. Painfull death. Now, all of his limbs feeling numb, but the pain continuously crunched him inside. Burning sensation crept to his entire skin, his eyes can't hold while his body received a deadly blow. Tears started to burst. His lungs seemed to scorch at every breath he took, his mouth were unable to let out any voice but gasp and pant.

 

I don't want to die...I'm afraid...hyung...I'm afraid, Nichkhun...

 

*****

 

He's going to like this present, I've work so hard for this one

 

Nichkhun grabbed the keys and plugged it to the handknob, after single click, he let himself in. Just for a second, he heard a whimper, a weak whimper. "H-hy...hyung..." His heart shrunk, he ran to find Wooyoung sprawled in his bed. His eyes pulled upwards, indicating that his pain worsen. Nichkhun repeatedly pressed the button, then ran out to find help. His shout roared throughout the corridors. By seconds, nurses came in and treated him in a hurry.

 

Nichkhun's spun leg made him slumped to the floor. Why is this happening again? His heart beating so hard that as if it was burned as well as his lungs that needed more oxygen than ever. Why is it so hard becoming human? I never knew, and what is this hurt feeling that annoyed me so much? He recalled the pain that Wooyoung pointing, he place his hand on his left chest, changed to the right one, then to the middle.

 

Why is it so hurt? Is this the feeling of being attached?

I don't know.

What I know, I need him.

I don't wanna lose him.

That's all.

 

*****

 

I hesitantly opened my eyes, Is this hell? Or heaven? No, this is none of them. I'm still in the hospital, all alone. I sighed, back to my old self. I got up and trailed myself to bathroom, a nature call. When I finished, I looked at myself in the mirror. "You looked mess" I agreed with myself, nodding. "I don't want you to be worse than you're now" Agreed again. "Who are you?" I stopped at my own question, thrown from me inside the mirror.

 

"I'm...Jang Wooyoung. Or so, that's how he called me"

 

He who never exist. I add myself.

 

I stepped out from the bathroom, interrupted by a voice. "Why are you talking to yourself?" I looked at the source of the voice,

 

Nichkhun.

 

I completely ignored him, dragged my feet back to bed, just to staring at emptiness once more. He probably just an illusion, I'm tired being played by my own insanity. He came to reach me, sat in front of me. Placed both of his hand on my shoulder, they're warm. Slightly shake me, he called out my name, is it...my name? My heart ached, the more I tried to ignore him, the ache grew stronger. Over my last four months, I've never produced so much tears before. Yet, my tear gland never seemed to dry up as the tear started to well up against my will.

 

"I'm s-sorry, I-I..." He wiped out the trail and the tears itself. He stared at me before he actually pinched my cheeks. I yelled in pain, struggling to be free. I immediately rubbed pair of my delicate cheek, pulsing a pain. "Yah! Why are you pinching me?!" He looked sad. He came closer to me and out of nowhere, placing his head over my shoulder. I felt blood rushing through my cheeks, pumping the red tint faster.

 

"Don't you ever do that...again" I heard he gritted his teeth, it's an order. "What?!" As clueless as he thought, "Ignoring me. Don't ever do that" He put stress on the last sentence. I nodded. I his hair carefully, to my surprise, he has a very nice quality hair. I curled smile.

 

Sometimes, friends also do this, right?

It's just...friends, right?

But, why is my face felt so hot?

Why I didn't want this to end?

 

********************************************

Author's: *bow* I'm sorry for unable to bring a good storyline *bow deeper*

Still hoping for your consideration, though :)

Feel free to comments :)

PS: Not forgot to tell you, I LIKED sooo much at Nichkhun's Pics in this chapter, he's not even my bias!! He probably will be soon~ Put your hands up if you like it too!!! *Hands up!*

*Reader-lover* *hugs*