Just Happy

It's Your Day

Annyeong, Reader. Another update it is. In here, I tried to have another character added as drama-booster. The character will be my mystery guess until...the story is ready~ Okay, I'm blabbering. Where were we? Aahh...

Last chap:

He nodded, pulled out his hand impatiently and placed them on my shoulders. Fixing his eyes against mine, Nichkhun swallowed hard.

"Jang Wooyoung, saranghae..."

 

*****

 

"Actually, the sky just a little bit higher than usual. Weather just a little bit warm up by sunlight. Breeze just a little bit active sweeping the leaves. My heart just a little bit happier than usual, that's all"

-Wooyoung-

 

I'm stunned by the confession. Trying to digest his word and find a logical explanation for his words, I chuckled. "Yes, I like you too, Nichkhun" Similiar as the rest of the world, that is, I added mentally. He took his time, like trying to explain something that actually easy to someone idiot. An idiot, like me. "Wooyoung, I didn't just like you. I like no like you, I love you" That sent shivers through my nerves. I turned and walked away, just shrugged that off. But on few steps, I realized. I can't felt my heart beating. It's not skipped a beat, it's not beating at all. I fell on my feet. Nichkhun hurriedly caught me.

 

When I felt the warmth of his body supporting mine, my heart activated itself. Racing throughout my body, thumping my ribcage, sent every blood to my face. He looked very much worried that he asked so many time about pain and hurt. I don't feel pain at all, now, I feel...perfect. That's what I wanted to tell him. But when I saw his face, I let just out a goofy smile like I was drunk. I don't know why, but there's a burst of blissful fireworks, blew up like a grenade.

 

My feet seemed to be languid, that they won't support my upper body. Nichkhun decided to bring me bride-style, which made me blushed madly and embarrassed like hell, there wasn't so many person at that time, but still it was an unusual view for most people. He placed me on the park bench and sitting a little bit further from me.

 

I glanced him just to notice that his face turned so red that he didn't looked like any angel that I saw. He is so human, right now. A falling in love human. He started to scratch his wasn't-itchy-at-all head, nervous all of sudden. I asked my heart what to do. Without any command, I gradually slided myself to him. Snaking mine to his arm and let my head rest on his shoulder, his body tensed, took him by surprise. "Wooyoung-ah, are you fine with t--" I shushed him, I didn't want to think of anything elses beside his warmth which had made me happy from the first time we met. It's funny. That he thought I won't be okay. I really didn't understand the feeling of my heart right now, is this what you called love? But, how could you be so sure?

 

*****

 

"I was scared to lose you" I continued my stories, "And so I flew back to heaven to ask God about this. I wanted to help you as well as not losing my power. Being a demi-angel has its own advantages, you know?" He still wrapped his arm to mine with his head resting on my shoulder. For now, I was the happiest angel alive. Looking at him, my heart soothed. I didn't know whether he love me back or not, it's enough that my sudden confession didn't made any awkward moment between us. I'm glad that he just accepted my feeling, without any disgust or refusal.

 

"Being me right now means I'm a super human. I've got a power more than human but less than an angel. But, the main reason I didn't regret to choose this path was because..." I comb my fingers through his hair then let my head rest on his. I patted his arms, "...you're here" Wooyoung, without any warning, hit my hand. "I-I didn't say a-anything about us. I j-just have no problem w-with...this" His stuttering was very cute indeed. I knew that his face was blushed. I knew that his heart throbbing like mad. I knew that he might be liking me back. Or so, but I willingly took the risk. I slided my arms to side of his head and whispered,

 

"I love you. Would you be mine forever?"

 

*****

 

My eyes widen that Nichkhun actually said that words out of his...looks-so-tasty lips. No. He's no kidding and I'm not ready to have a relationship with...guy, if he's human anyway. I'd rather think it over. I like him and such, but none of it were strong enough to build a relationship. Besides, I...

 

"I'm sorry Nichkhun. It's not that I didn't like you, I like you. A lot" I kinda stressed the last part which made a smile fixed in his face. "But, on earth, a couple with same gender weren't really accepted. Besides, you're demi-angel and I'm human and I'm not ready for a relationship with... guys. There's no way..." His smile gradually faded. I stopped, seeing his eyes hurt me so much.

 

I turned away from him, but he quickly cupped my face, tilting his head a bit, moving closer to my face. His eyes fixed on mine, his lips were so close to mine that I could feel his breath brushed my lips. I shut my eyes quickly, I didn't reject as much as I wanted to. But, I felt the breath went away, yet by single second there's a smooch on my cheeks.

 

"Yes, you wasn't ready to be in relationship" I opened my eyes to saw him got up and offered me his hand. I still stunned, a little bit disappointed with his judgement, and busy pouting and denying myself. But, I took his hand and continued our stroll to the park. Forgetting my disease, played with dried leaves, take a picture together. If you could see the irony of taking picture with your death sentence, then you've thought that I'm insane. Yes, I'll admit it. I've gone insane from the first time I decided to trust him.

 

Nichkhun waved his hand to me, signing to come over. I sighed. And looked at the sky, I presumed. Actually, the sky just a little bit higher than usual. Weather just a little bit warm up by sunlight. Breeze just a little bit active sweeping the leaves. My heart just a little bit happier than usual, that's all. And those are before I figured that my time was near the end.

 

*****

 

Not far away from Wooyoung and Nichkhun's place. A tall guy with black orbs watched them in disgust. "An angel fell for human? You're a disgrace, Nichkhun" He gazed at his watch, waiting for reply. Why the order to retrieve the traitor hasn't come? He decided to report all the activity he had seen and heard from one of the suspect, Nichkhun. A pair of black feathered wings stretched from his back, flapping a few times as he flew in a blink of eyes to Heaven.

 

********************************************

Author's: Update quick? It's because of your love *and your threat* that made me trembling, with joy XD *No, I'm not masochist! Oops~*

I want to inform something, Reader. It's not a writer block, but I got one habit that might annoy you a bit. Okay, not a bit, it much probably. Everytime I write, somehow, the story flow at almost same length. I tried to prolong it, but the feel kept losing every word I put in. And so, I apologize. *bow*

But, that doesn't mean I give up trying. Hwaiting!!

Hemm...Which character you wished to appear? Let me know, kay? :)