The Afterlife

It's Your Day

Yes, second part of flash update, Reader. A Christmas present for you~

A hint: Purple is now Minho's while Gray goes to Lee Jieun(IU)

Last Chap:

"Let me stay for a while" She looked at him, carefully analyzed the situation. After processed for a while, a single nod came out as an answer, "But you're on your own" Minho shrugged it off. How can I let him die because of...a mere human He flew back to the hospital. At least, he has to know...my feeling

 

*****

 

"Nichkhun?" He just came back from...somewhere, lifting his head to face me. Ooh, glasses makes him looked more adorable. "Who's the one that granted my wishes?" He froze, when tidying the shoes. Nichkhun slowly got up and approached me. He sat on the edge of my bed, curling his best smile. "Do you believe in Santa?" I put that into deep thought. Well, I could say that I am not. But, seeing that I'm in love with an angel, literally, I probably wouldn't be surprised about Santa as well. I nodded.

 

"Well, it was similiar. A wish is something that announced by pure heart of a believer. So, it wasn't me who will granted your wishes, but it's much more to yourself" He held my hand, reassured me with his wink before continue. "Santa won't came to a non-believer as well as a sinner, because they don't have a pure heart" He placed his hand on my chest. A warmth poured out within, a sign that I believe him. utterly.

 

"And that's how your first wish came true" I took a deep breath. Regretting that I've ever restricted him into someone like me. I've got an idea, but of course it would go with a little sacrifice. "I've found my third wish" His eyes grew wider, he opened his mouth without saying anything.

 

*****

 

"Hyung!!" A voice sang through my ears, a low husky voice. I turned to look at him, Choi Minho. His eyes glistened with...anger? Never in Heaven, he acted rush or in hustle before. "Choi Minho" I heard Wooyoung whispered, I looked at him before sent glares to the tall guy. "What is it, Minho?" My voice sound exactly like myself back then in Heaven. I glanced Wooyoung startled to hear my cold voice, which break my heart.

 

"I'm here to warn you" Minho take a step closer to the bed. I stood still, fear can't crept on me though Minho's power are dominating the room. On the other hand, Wooyoung just froze. Intimidated. I shot glare to Minho, reminded him to switch off the frightening aura. He refused, drifted his eyes to Wooyoung. "Leave him, hyung. I'll tell the court that you're possessed" His words flow without looking me, locking his eyes to Wooyoung as a threat. "And if I said no?" His mouth parted, "Bad choice"

 

A muffled chant heard afterwards, a chant that I'm so familiar with that everything looked slow motion. Started when Wooyoung screamed.

 

*****

 

Is he the same Choi Minho that I've met several days ago? I was stoned, not by his appearance but more to his mere presence. He flipped his wings back into thin air, while engaging conversation with Nichkhun. "What is it, Minho?" I got even surprised when those cold words slipped from Nichkhun's lips, I looked at him a while. It felt that the entire room had set into a glorious battleground with two of the most powerful creature stand to kill each other. I gulped hard, my mouth dried, my eyes fixed to Minho.

 

"I'm here to warn you" He took a step closer, to us. My heartbeat's thumping without mercy, draining all the strength I had to do anything. And when he shifted his black orbs to focus on me, I felt the tremble, unconciously spread all over my limbs. Shaking as if I'll face death in instant. "Leave him, hyung. I'll tell the court that you're possessed" I saw a flash of Nichkhun's past in his eyes, a pain and rage. "And if I said no?" Nichkhun asked, without effected by Minho's death energy. I swore I saw him smirked.

 

"Bad choice" An unknown chant casted from his parted mouth, silent but dangerous. My stomach bloated with thousand pierce, climbing to my chest, the pain tore my back. I screamed. So high that I'm losing focus of pain. The burned sensation racing under my skin, I tried to spawled to held the pain. It's useless, even all of my bones cry out pain. My limbs tightened, tortured by pain which finally followed. My sight was gradually blurred just to see the silhouette of Nichkhun trying to do something, but then I can't even think anymore. The pain over controlled my body, I didn't even feel it anymore.

 

At a point, I can't even remember anything. I just feel like floating, in nowhere, out of nowhere. None to be seen, none to be. Just none. I didn't know how long I've been there, sometimes time was crossing my mind, yet it bothers not to stop and lost on its own. I'm bored. Waiting for nothingness to change is like waiting a chance to be together with an angel.

 

Just right before another void, a certain name popped out. Nichkhun. I can't remember what is it, I can't remember who is it. A single sweet smile flashed in the realm. I chuckled. His smile was never ceased to send butterflies raging in my belly. A part of eyes, the black orbs which will drew anyone into his world, showed up in the right place. Staring into mine, I recalled his way to confess to me. Oh, how I feel perfect at that time. Even my first kiss was wonderful, it almost lead me into someone dirty. A warm feeling enveloped my being. A firm hand and a warm cuddle, his beautiful voice sang through my dreams, every night. A fragrance of--

 

I fell. Into nothingness, but I was dragged down. I closed my eyes, feeling that gravity played its role. When I slowly opened them, I'm sitting on a white bench. In a white park. Is it winter already? I looked closely at the park, to my surprise, it wasn't covered with white snow. The ground, the trunk, the leaves, the root, and even the pavement was white in color. To added one little shocking truth, I'm sitting in a complete suit, with tie and gloves, completely white.

 

Someone came to me, slowly but cheerfully walking down the pavement. Identified as she, her walking way was more to a dance. Elegant yet lively. Her hair was smoothly waved at her movement as her smile never fade off. She halted when reached right in front of me, waved her hand cutely.

 

"Annyeong, Jang Wooyoung-ssi. IU-imnida~"

 

********************************************

Author's: Yes, I'm quite confused to about afterlife. What do you think about afterlife, Reader? Despite of any religion in this world, that is? I'd like to know~

PS: If you wished to comment about afterlife things, please write it as harmless as possible, just in case. I'd loved peace out of every beliefs that people have. Thanks :)