Angel Love Demon

It's Your Day

Annyeong, Reader. With all due respect, don't kill me, torture or anything bad in your mind now. I'm thinking of finalize this story in next chapter. Bear with me for a little longer :D Shall we?

Last Chap :

Nichkhun's eyes turned red as bloody tears poured through his eyes, blinding his sight, infecting his wings and turned those feathers into deep bloody red. I've never seen something like this before. In front of me, I saw no death angel anymore. I gulped hard, trembling by fear.

"It's a demon"

 

*****

 

"I've found my third wish" He said. He sure knew when to surprise me, that idiot. My love. I approached him carefully as if he'll be broken if I put a bit power in my presence. He smiled, assured of what he'll be asking for. I sighed, "Yes, Jang Wooyoung. What is your third wish?" He hugged me immediately, a weak sob that he failed to hide, told me that he's struggling for his wish

 

"I want you to become an angel" He whispered softly, "That is my third wish"

 

That idiot actually trying to rid me in a form of a favor? No. "Wooyoung, you can't do that. Even though that is the wish yo--" A joyful feeling invaded my heart, breathing every air becoming very addictive, a light feeling and lost of lust cleared my mind. I won't able to forget this feeling, the first time honored to become an angel. What I feared had happened as I flexing my wings. My silver wings.

 

"Beautiful" A muttered voice--clear enough for me to hear--slipped out from Wooyoung's small lips. He smiled but not his eyes. I fold up my wings before hugged the love of my life, lies in front of me, soothing him with the enchant I knew the best for him.

 

But then, Choi Minho had to come. He had to come just to warn me, he said. But instead, killed my Wooyoung. My. Wooyoung. If I didn't rip off his wings and limbs, I probably wouldn't be satisfied. At the same time, I can't do that. But, what the hell, I've got no chance to see Wooyoung anymore. No. Killing him means there's a probability that he'll be a Heaven's citizen. Although, I'll jump straight to hell if he entered there.

 

What am I doing right now? Why there's no Wooyoung by my side? It's not his day yet. I've got a week or two more to be with him. Why even Heaven let Minho do that? That's not fair. I love Wooyoung. Why it is so dark here? Where am I? Am I unconcious?

 

A wall of nothingness suddenly displayed a view. Minho? Is it Minho? He seemed helplessly lying on the ground, with all those wounds that might be fatal. It shifted into another view, a bunch of angels, guardian angels. They fought someone. Wait, they attacking me? A rays of light hit them one by one, slowly beating them, a moving me. Where am I? Who am I?

 

"You still didn't know? Quite a pathetic death angel, you are" A voice sang, a voice that quite familiar, a voice that exactly the same as...mine. I turned to see another me, dressed in complete black, sitting in the corner. His eyes told me that I need to believe this. "Hello there, long time since the last of our meeting" He stood up, glaring right into my eyes. His orbs were red, bright and shine. His stare devouring every guts, smirking to every fear extracted. He's a demon.

 

"You're a demon. A demon who morphing into my form, just to confuse me" He laughed. With his features exactly the same, an evil laugh won't suit him. But I was wrong, he's a pure evil. "Yes. I am a demon, but no, I'm not morphing into your form. I am you, Nichkhun"

 

Disregarded how he knew my name, I refused to be leveled down as similiar to a demon. He smirked as if he knew my thoughts. "I knew, of course I knew your thoughts. I barely gave you lust to moan, I made you angry, cold, and in love. Without me, you won't feel anything towards your lover, Jang Wooyoung. Whom you're about to kill right now" He pointed at the displayed view.

 

I looked at the projection, my own projection. A golden wings flap and spread in front of me, Wooyoung's tears rolled down his lovable cheek. He pointed his unsheathed sword to me. I knew that demon controled the outer me, I faced him once more. With anger. He smirked.

 

"Good, feed me with your hatred and I'll devour everything you had"

 

*****

 

I felt uneasy when I saw him in the form of something. He looked...hideous. I gulped. I stopped right in front of him, trying to have a conversation. But, he just growled as answer. He's different already, he's not Nichkhun that I knew anymore. "Nichkhun, if you can hear me, give me a sign. Please..." I pleaded as my tears escaped the edge of my eyes. He stopped, gave out a smirk. "Hello, Wooyoung" That the voice, the voice I heard before I fell asleep in his embrace, years ago.

 

"But, he didn't do it, Wooyoung" She stated twice, defending an angel that in fact had killed my hyung. "He always be special" I halted my pace, attracted by something that I didn't kow. "He never knew his past" Ji Eun walked by towards a frozen me, carefully patted my golden wings. "He's not a normal human. He is a devil carrier, a psychopath. He killed a human because of jealous before, but he confessed and made an oath for his atonement" I waited her further explanation, I knew that this isn't finished yet. She smiled.

 

"The one who brought your hyung is his dark side, the demon" I knew it. My memory even journeyed further back in time about a voice that he heard right before I fell into utter darkness. "Yes, why are you telling me about this now? Why are you taking me as an angel in the first place? What are you trying to accomplish, Ji Eun-ssi?" She's pausing her own voice, hesitating between the truth and a restriction. "Spill it out" And she went with the truth, "It's your hyung's order. He, by now, is one of the high rank angel in Heaven" My back facing her, spreading my wings and flap it slowly, adapting to it's sensation.

 

"I love him, Ji Eun. That's all"

 

I was brought back to reality by a loud noise, a sign of the battle had started. I shut my eyes and breathed, sensing his presence. Nickhun's. I gulped. Nichkhun! Foolishly, I called him mentally, hoping that he'll be listening my voice.

 

Wooyoung...

 

I opened my eyes in shock and heaved my breath. He's here. Tears started to well up but there's no time to release it. I steadied myself. And flew into the battle.

 

*****

 

He knew. The demon's body laid on the ground, helplessly. His face had turned into Nichkhun's. One of his bloddy red wings were broken, a silver sword went through his right abdominal part. Pinned him down to the Earth. His heavy breathing was not the only sound, I stepped towards him. Looked into his eyes, I apologize. I'm limping to his side, holding my left arm, damaged quite bad. Faced his face as near as I could, made him felt my tears dropping to his face. Whispering his name, faintly.

 

He looked into me, tearing but with smile. "I'm sorry. Wooyoung. Truly sorry" He coughed a bit, "Maybe, we shouldn't met. Ever" No. I regretted this, but no. I'll die in vain without him. Yet, words caught in my throat. He knew. He closed his eyes, mouthing something. My eyes widened as I tried to get the picture of his last will. My sob grew harder, as my memories sent me back. At the moment, when we took a stroll.

 

"Nichkhun, I really don't know what to ask for my second wish" I pouted, staring at my ice-cream cone which almost melted into my hand. He looked at me, smiled at his best. But then, the smile turned into bitter as if someone choked him some medicine. "May I have you to do favor for me?" I was taken aback, he chuckled. "Just promise me something" I doubted my decision, actually. I nodded.

 

He patted my head, smiling brightly. "Save this one, Woo. When the time has come, I want you to use it" He hesitated on his own words, I quickly nodded and ensured that I'll obey him. "Yes, Woo. Use it to rewind all the time we had together. Back to the day before I was assigned to your death, and forget all of this" I shook immediately, "No, I don't want to use it like that" He planted his lips on my forehead, "Your words, Woo? Give me your words" He sang as I nodded slowly and burried my head to his shoulder. Hoping that I won't ever used the second wish.

 

"No, I don't want to use it like that" He disagreed, "Your words, Woo. Your words" His whisper in low groan, hard to breath. I obey. I yelled mentally my second wish before planting my lips against his, tears dropped gradually.

 

*****

Author's: I'm sorry for bad story-line delivering, pushing up until here. And I made you read this crap. I also apologize for every mistake in the story that I can't figured out until you spotted those. As I said before, next is final. Thanks for reading and all the support given throughout the making!

Love you, Reader *smooch and hug*  :)