A Fine Day

It's Your Day

Merry Christmast 2011 and Happy New Year 2012, Reader! In case that I forgot :P I just came a bit from holiday (away from internet) and before another one struck me as well, I'll try to post and update as much as I could. Hopefully three updates today. That's right, THREE!! I hope I could make it in time, because I just  write it raw on Notepad while I'm away. Need as much time as I can to edit and review the storyline, hope you'll like it. This is the longest notes ever, skipped it! :)

Last Chap:

Nichkhun separated us--my mouth and his body, that is--all of sudden, my hunger hasn't subsided. He caressed my cheeks slowly, waiting for me to end my pant, gasping air greedily before pulled me into his affectionate embrace. Both of us cooled down, I was about to asked. He apologize, "I'm sorry, Wooyoung"

 

*****

 

He walked away. I felt disgusted as my own act was shameful enough. Fear of being death, fear of losing him entirely had forced me do something that I'll regret on the next day. But, when 'saranghae' escaped my lips, it's the truth. I buried my face in the pillow, regretting all the things I've done. And now, he's mad. I can guess.

 

My skin shuddered when a touch slided through, I quickly looked at him in surprised. His face has an unreadable emotion, I dare not to ask him. He slided himself on the bed, right next to me, tucking the blanket through me and himself, avoiding the cold night of fall. In the silence, I closed my eyes, eavesdropping the sound of wind knocking on the window, the creaking branch, and the calm beat of Nichkhun's heartbeat.

 

He took the advantage of my silence to hug me. I formed a smile. opened my eyes just to see his feature, eye closed, like an angel. "Why, Nichkhun?" I caressed his porcelain face, he opened his eyes slowly, enjoying touch on his face. "I'm not ready, Wooyoung" The surprise formed into a chuckle for me as he closed his eyes but his face flushed. He said he's not ready? I'm enjoying this too much that I forgot that he's not a human. He used to be not a human. He still an angel, to me.

 

"So, why Wooyoung?" I've taken aback of his sudden question. He chuckled as if he knew my heart though his eyes were shut tight. "Why you decided to...confess to me?" The truth? I love him as much as he love me, but I didn't know how much he love me so... "I'm afraid" I dug deeper to his embrace, "...of reality. Wondering if you weren't only the product of my insanity. An after effect of my illusion caused by my rare disease, I fear that everytime I closed my eyes, you would've gone in a blink. Like a leprechaun" His chuckle seems to happy, despite of my sad tone. I pouted. He tightened his cuddle that I need to writhe around to breathe.

 

"I'm real and I'm happier now more than I was in Heaven" He whispered while caressing my cheek to my jawline.

 

"I. Love. You" And that is the most happiest moment ever in my life.

 

I peck softly his lips, "I love you more" He smiled and formed a sentence before drifted to sleep.

 

"I love you most" I smiled, me too.

 

*****

 

I pouted at first morning, not having him beside me. My cute Wooyoungie decided to make a breakfast like a wife would do. Oh yeah...does that make him a huswife then? I chuckled at my own thought, yeah, we can do that. A smell of coffee and chocolate filled the air, followed by a toast. I lazily got up, continuing my thought as he flashed me a sweet smile. Yeah, we can have a sweet little house, a morning chatter without worrying how stinks our breath may, how mess our hair may, just two of us...

 

He handed me a cup of coffee, I smiled as he blowing carefully to his hot chocolate. "Thanks, youngie" His face blushed carefully. Yeah, at noon, we can do any activity, may it outdoor or indoor. Swimming, sports, or even just taking a stroll in the park. Maybe indoor, cook or bake something. "What are you thinking?" He asked first, curious enveloped his feature. "You" I gave him a smooch in the cheek then rub them with my nose, the one which always drives me crazy.

 

Yeah, we can do that. At night, when everything was just fine, I'll help him to change into pajamas, the one he'll surely like the most. But before, I'll hug him, feeling his soft skin under mine. The touch of ours will jolt us shivers, my hand would exploring his...I gulped, sweet body. His subtle muscle, his warm neck, his y collarbone...down to his...and then, I'll do...but, will it...hurt? I'll have him...beneath me...writhing over, and...and...

 

"Yah! Nichkhun!" He snapped at me. At time of panic, Wooyoung grab a towel, quickly cover my nose. I was confused. "What happened?!" His face looked red, real red. "Please control your...dirty mind" I saw that I've got nosebleed. Is this because of...those thought? The effect was funny. Wooyoung quickly fanned his face as it may felt hot at the moment. "You've made me like this, Youngie. I should blame you completely" I goofily smiled. And I thought his face has reach its limit for red color, you know, I was wrong.

 

"Yah! Babo! I thought you aren't ready" I quickly leap into his bed, covered himself in the blanket. He's so cute. And he's the one who seduced me first. I walked towards him. Hugged all I could, searching his ear and whispered. "Wooyoung-ah, what is your third wish?" Silence. On sudden movement, he let out his face. Flushed to the top, "Y-you" I can hear it clearly, but..."What is that again? I can't hear you" He let out a small groan, "It's you. I want YOU!" The yell startled me a bit, but it's cute, coming from his voice. "That..." I kissed him a bit before broke it, "...you no need a wish"

 

*****

 

"you need no wish~" He's mockingly the conversation before pull out a 'tsk' as a sign of upset. Hiding behind the tree, he never let go of his eyes these whole over week. He hissed a slight curse under his voice. The touch, the kiss, the hug, everything iritated him, so much that he would broke the law to separate them. What he has that I don't? He stole my precious mentor, my role model, my Nichkhun-hyung...

 

"There you are~" A sweet-filled voice sang through the air, glow with an soft auras that would made ordinary person held  their breath. "You're not assigned here, are you Lee Jieun?" He coldly stared the angel with white feathered wings. She giggled a bit while looking Wooyoung and Nichkhun. "I can see that you're here not because of being assigned too, correct Choi Minho-ssi?" He gritted his teeth, "So, you were here to drag me back"

 

"Literally said, yes" She gave a sympathetic smile that said 'Oohh...you poor little thing' more or less. "Why Heaven didn't send any order?" He's stretching his black-feathered wings, added "For that...traitor?" He glared through the window once more. She definitely tried to do this as clear as possible, "There's no order. Means we need to get ourself ready, even if we already knew the...culprit" She added the last word with a mock tone. By the time both of them ascended to the sky, Minho stopped Jieun.

 

"Let me stay for a while" She looked at him, carefully analyzed the situation. After processed for a while, a single nod came out as an answer, "But you're on your own" Minho shrugged it off. How can I let him die because of...a mere human He flew back to the hospital. At least, he has to know...my feeling

 

"This," A single smirk formed, "is getting interesting, isn't it?"

 

********************************************

Author's: As I said, I tried hard. Hope you'll like this one. The storyline probably altered a bit, for that I apologize. Since from the beginning, I tried to write this story as magical as possible. It grew to helpless romantic up until now, so in the next coming chapter I'll tried to add bit of imagination to this story.

Unsubs if you feel that this isn't the story you wanted to read. I'm grateful though that you still spare time to read my crap, Reader. Thank you very much :)