Cross Over

It's Your Day

Annyeong, Reader. This is for getting through the New Year. Hope to see you at 2012~

Last Chap:

Someone came to me, slowly but cheerfully walking down the pavement. Identified as she, her walking way was more to a dance. Elegant yet lively. Her hair was smoothly waved at her movement as her smile never fade off. She halted when reached right in front of me, waved her hand cutely.

"Annyeong, Jang Wooyoung-ssi. IU-imnida~"

 

*****

 

Soul is attached to every single body. Glued to the heart and mind. And every single soul will detach itself when the time has come, death. Our job, Death Angel, are too collect the soul so they're not lost in the journey to the Court of Life. Sometimes, there are some soul that stubbornly attached himself to a body, wanted a living sensation or what elses, we called it possessed. Therefore, a chant was needed to drag along the souls from possessing. Simply said, it was for detaching souls, made them death inevitably.

 

That's what Minho's chant about. He tried to kill Wooyoung, my Wooyoung. I drag myself to Minho which is useless cause I'm deflected by his power. Tears escaped my eyes, my heart broke as I heard Wooyoung's scream uncontrolably, indicating his endless pain. I can't let this to go on anymore, I must end Wooyoung's pain.

 

"Minho, I'll anything...just...let. him. go..." I begged. With a sob, I sound pathetic. In front of my own apprentice, I fell at his feet, begging for mercy. Tears dropped down not as a drizzle anymore, it reached a heavy rain instead. The chant suddenly halted, the scream faded, the sound of wings flapped, I looked at Minho. He stared with a pity in his face, helping me to get on my feet. My head seemed to be hit by reality. "Let's back to heaven" I take a look at Wooyoung, he didn't move an inch. I tried to move to his side, to assured myself that he's still alive and he'll be okay, but my hand strangled.

 

Minho pulled me into his embrace, placing his lips against mine. While I still in shock, he carried me in bride-style and started to flap and brought me with him. To Heaven.

 

*****

 

"Err...I-IU-ssi?" I'm afraid of misspelled her name. A very sweet and cute angel presented herself in front of me. She smiled but offering me to walk around...I can't even named this place. "Pavement of Soul, this place is called Pavement of Soul" And I forgot that all the angel can read mind. She's facing me again, "Yes, all the angel breed could do it, except demi-angel of course" And I even didn't talk at all, she only answer the question thrown by my poor head. But...

 

"IU-ssi? How can I read mind?" She rather disappointed than surprised, guess she knew it before hand. IU brought herself to a large stone, sitting and offering me to join her. And so, I do what I was told. "Wooyoung-ah, you are a little bit...special" Now this is getting interesting, I've never been something special before. "Is it a good special or a bad one?" She's considering her own word. "It's quite unique. Can be either good or bad, it's your choice" She stared at my face, made me blushed. "Is there something in my face?"

 

"No, it's just...you looked a lot like him. Your hyung" I was shocked to hear that she knew my hyung. Some pieces of memories just came back to my head. Ahjussi. Hyung. Don't go... "Jang Wooyoung" I looked at her, it turns out that I unconciously placing my hands on my head, like in pain. "I'll tell you everything, starting off seventeen years ago" I didn't know what to do, how I suppose to react. I decided to calm myself down and listened.

 

"Your hyung was detected has a soul that cherish calmness. A pure soul that has a miraculously power to overcome fear and pain, a true believer" She paused, waiting for me to digest. "Back then, Nichkhun was assigned to took the soul" My eyes widened as the memories opened. That ahjussi, was Nichkhun? His head play movies of his recollection. Nichkhun standing there while I came to hyung's room because of nightmare. A nightmare about hyung's departure, forever. I instantly knew that the ahjussi in front of me was the one who will take my hyung, tears poured even more to my face. I hold myself into him, trying to hold him to stop. I heard hyung said,

 

"Ahjussi? May I have one favor?"

 

I can't remember what is he asking for, but what I knew was after that Nichkhun was squatting to meet my eyes. A drop of tears trailed down his face. "Why are you crying, Ahjussi?" I wiped his tears, he smiled sweetly. "Because, I'm sad, Jang Wooyoung" I'm feeling relieved that he knew what I felt, I let out a small sob and hugged him. "Don't be sad, Ahjussi. It's alright" I continued to cry in his shoulder. Before fell back to sleep. The next day, hyung was already gone. I'm passing out. In the back of my mind, I'm cursing the Ahjussi that killed my hyung. And now, it was Nichkhun? Does he knew...that I was the one? He...

 

"He knew, Wooyoung. He knew" IU answered my mental question. Now, I'm really puzzled of my own feeling. Hurt, betrayed, anger, love, pity, all of them in the same place. "But, he didn't do it, Wooyoung" I caught in a twirling question. Another surprise? What the hell is this? "IU-ssi. Please, if you're here to make me confused. Then you've done a good job. Now, leave me alone if you don't mind" I impatiently stated to her, rather harsh tone involving my voice made me guilty. "No can do" She smiled, "I'm here to take your soul"

 

*****

 

"What. The. HELL. ARE. YOU. DOING?!" Word by word bolted like a hot magma by him, in my embrace. No problem. "Be as mad as you want, hyung. I'll help you forget about him" And only looked at me, I added mentally. It's his problem that he never looked at me, it's his fault that he likes a human. It's his business that he like someone who wasn't me. But, it's my business to love someone like you, Nichkhun. It's my fault that I like a death angel, it's my problem that he never looked at me. So, let me stated that the kiss is just one of the way to make him notice me more.

 

"You don't need too. Choi Minho! Let me down, NOW!" He struggled upon my arms, but my power are stronger now that he's just a demi-an--

 

Within a snap, there's force between us that separate me and him completely. What happened the next was unbelievable, Nichkhun-hyung spreaded his wings, his silver-feathered wings. I hung my mouth open as question turned to riddle in my head. Before I could catch on my thought, he blasted me with a charm. Struck me hard enough to losing my balance, staggered from the air. Before on my foot, a voice clear enough rang inside my head. An announcement only for angel.

 

'Name: Jang Wooyoung. State: Rest In Peace'

 

An announcement?! Damn! Does he hear it? His face is looked shocked, he frowned. Wail came silently as the rage building up. I took it as a yes, he heard it. Nichkhun's eyes turned red as bloody tears poured through his eyes, blinding his sight, infecting his wings and turned those feathers into deep bloody red. I've never seen something like this before. In front of me, I saw no death angel anymore. I gulped hard, trembling by fear.

 

"It's a demon"

 

*****

 

"A demon sighted on earth" There's the report that passing around. I definitely would have done something if I'm an angel. Isn't it angel's job to destroy the demon. IU looked a bit anxious. She turned to face me, put on her fake smile. Her eyes didn't lie, at least. She's worry about something. "Something wrong, IU-ssi?"

 

"No. Nothing. Just a demon roaming earth" I glared to her eyes. Noticing what I'm gonna do, she turn her back facing me. I let out frustrate sigh. "Not all the angel has the right to banish demon, Wooyoung. Cause demon wasn't like a wisp, a spiritual soul, ghost or any of that. And yes, we're quite in a emergency state now. But, your matter is top priority" I nodded, erasing all the imagination about angels using swords and guns to hit the demon--which looked like a zombie in my head.

 

A tall door carved with many ornaments was standing between me and my decision. "You still could change your decision now. But, after that" She pointed the door, "You are on your own" Flashed smile, she sang farewell to me. I'm on my own now, I guess. I recalled all the things happened, even to the most haziest one. Minho kissed Nichkhun. A pain sting my chest, some jealousy. I pouted. Because of my third wish, I can't meet him anymore and made a chance to Minho. No. I should've hate him. Nichkhun is the one who killed my hyung. My heart hurt, wait, I didn't have a usual heart anymore. But, it's hurt.

 

I opened the door just to find a big white room with someone standing at far. Extending his violet wings, he flew to face me. "So you've decided?" I'd rather hesitate on my own, but my decision is final. I nodded as agreement. He landed gracefully, drew his silver sword. I startled before he let out chuckle and smiled nicely to me. "Let me start" He took his place, chanting something, then my body move on it's own. Closing my eyes and kneeling over the silver sword,

 

"Jang Wooyoung, in the presence of Sword of Righteous, I, Onew, hereby you as Angel of Discreet"

 

********************************************

Author's: I thought of ending it soon, either next chapter or the other one. I'm afraid of me being pushy of the storyline and such, made you bored. Yet, thanks for the support, Reader. It really mean a lot for me, this came from someone who has low self-confidence like me.

It's time for us to part...with 2011 XD Cause I love you. Take care of yourself~ *no worries, it's a song*

PS: I'll update next year XD *creepy-freak* So, guys and girls, allow me to mention it. Happy New Year 2012!!!