Fenceless Heart

It's Your Day

A little trivia, Reader. Though, Wooyoung looked like a Summer-person, I personally like him as Autumn-person better, won't you agree? That's why, I put Brown as his color :)

Last Chap:

As loud as he could try, there's no one in this hospital could hear him. He nervously lifted Wooyoung's arm to push the emergency button. A second later, few nurses came in and shot him a tranquilizer and medicine. Nichkhun wearily sat down next to Wooyoung, watched his expression soften and get better.

It's my fault, his pain is my fault.

 

*****

 

The flash of sunlight blinded my eyes, beamed through my eyelids. A hum sung across the room, it's his voice. A voice of an angel, they say might made your day full of bless and bliss. I stretched my hands, refreshed. After having aches all over your body, a good sleep always been the best. "Annyeong, Wooyoung" He beamed a smile, an angel smile. Correction, a death angel. He wrapped in a white suit today, he looked very extra-ordinary today. "Annyeong, Nichkhun-hyung" I formed a smile at my own thought and tried to get up. Of sudden movement, a pain shot at the back of my waist. I cried a little, earned me a full attention from Nichkhun.

 

"Is it still hurt? Where is it?" He came across the room in haste, rub in my waist, searching the pain. I madly blushed, I think there's no spot in my face right now that didn't get the reddish color. His warmth touch...I stopped. Jang Wooyoung, what are you thinking?! Luckily, his ability to read mind had been turned off. What if he knew...? He turned to see me, panic grew in his porcelain face.

 

"Your face is red, do you have fever?" He placed his tapering fingers with wide palm to my forehead. My heart revolted harder than it should be, banging my ribcage. What is this?! But all of sudden, my tears gland started to produce a lot of dew, hazing my sight. And when the rain in my eyes were no longer able to be held, it flows smoothly, creating a streamline of tears.

 

First droplets hit Nichkhun's hand, he immediately pulled me to his hug. A warm hug. I dug into his shoulders only to drench his white suit with a dirty tears of joy, tears of loneliness, tears of all this time that had been held. I began to bawl, I hugged him back, tightly. As if I didn't want him to go, even if he is only a dream, an imaginary-character made by my insane brain. I won't let him go.

 

"I-I'm so-sorry..." My wail has ended but my voice still shaking. My lips trembling with regret, too much crying made me all blues and swollen. He ran his hand through my back, soothing me down. "It's okay. I'm still here" My heart burst with joy, forgetting that there's always a farewell. I tried to smile, having no idea what was the shape of my lips formed into. "S-sorry, for...make your suit...dirty" I stammered. He set frown on his face, "Great! Now, I have to wash it again. By myself" Guilt covered my features which was caught by Nichkhun. He cupped my cheeks and lifted them. I threw my gaze to the other side, guilty and embarrassed. "Let's wash it together, shall we?" I slowly agreed, without making eye contact.

 

We played water in the bathroom. Wetting each other as we washed his suit. In the end, his suit wasn't really cleaned thoroughly. Nevertheless, we had fun, so much fun. My patient gown drenched worse than I thought, so I quickly changed myself. When I finished, I saw Nichkhun undressing himself. His body was trully what they called angel's built, my eyes trailing his neck to his torso, not passing his firm packs. All in a package of his milky skin, I unconciously my lips. When I back to his face, Nichkhun is facing me, smilling. My eyes grew a lot, feeling ashamed of the thought, I mentally slapped myself, kicking myself back to reality. Hoping that he wouldn't even noticed. Why am I like this?  I sighed.

 

*****

 

"Nichkhun?" He lifted his face. I didn't know whether I should asked or just let it go. When I was in great pain few days ago, I felt someone hugged me. Whispering some words that I didn't understand, shouting then let me go. I wondered if he's the one who...Arrghh, of course he is, who else? but... I get up from my bed, approaching him. He patted the sofa beside him.

 

"I wanted to know..." I inhaled deeply, calming myself. "...are you the one who saved me?" He's surprised. "I-I mean...when I was in pain" Nichkhun seemed relieved. He formed a smile, "No, you saved yourself. You pressed the button" I was going to deny, but it then strike my head, a question. "You are the one who moved my arm to press it, right?" A nod as my answer, but then...another question. "Then, why don't you..." Exhaling, he prepared an answer. "Because I can't," And as if he knew that I'm still curious, "I can't because I'm not allowed to...touch anything elses besides the soul I'm about to take"

 

At that time, reality hit me about his order. The pain squeezed my heart, but not literally. It's just...hurt. Nichkhun seemed to concern, "Is it pain? Where?" I abruptly pointing at left of my chest, at my heart. But later changed into the right, then in the middle. "Why? It was so hurt...here, inside my chest. It's not pain, it's just...hurt here" He waved at me to came at his side, I slided my way to him. S my arms around his waist, I hugged him. While he's combing my hair with his hand, I placed my head on his chest. There's a sound of his heart's pulse, beating quite like a drum, worrying me. I shut my eyes, just to listen to his heartbeat. The rhythm harmonious with mine induces myself with constant warmth, until I dragged into a land of dream.

 

*****

 

He snored softly. I kept hugging him, kept my promises to his brother. I won't leave him alone anymore. His pain was already unbearable to him alone, let him shared with me. Please forgive me God, for letting myself endearing him, favoring his life force so much that I'll certainly be damned to eternity. Looking at him, peacefully dreaming, you'll never guessed that his life was thrown away by himself. He gave up at the time he let his brother go...with me.

 

I placed my lips on his forehead to earn a tighter hug from him, sleeptalking. "Khunnie, pwease don't go... hyung..." My heart burned with guilty. I've just remembered that I had heart, now.

********************************************

Author's: Another chapter~ Hate it? Love it? it? Tell me, Reader. I don't like to playing in the dark~

Down there there's a comment box, type your wish--or better, advice--or how do you feel~ Press the 'Post Comment' button and TA-DAH!

I'll read it, I'm always reading your comments XD *freak...*

P.S: I would like to blame my internet connection for being and made me late to post update, but enjoy anyway :)