The Cheater

It's Your Day

Annyeong, Reader! To thank you for your support, I'll update two chapter today! This is the first part, hope you'll like it :)

Last chap:

Nichkhun waved his hand to me, signing to come over. I sighed. And looked at the sky, I presumed. Actually, the sky just a little bit higher than usual. Weather just a little bit warm up by sunlight. Breeze just a little bit active sweeping the leaves. My heart just a little bit happier than usual, that's all. And those are before I figured that my time was near the end.

 

*****

 

I woke up, refreshed. The smell of coffee and toast filled the air as I got up from my bed, some pain left on my back and waist. The disease spreaded faster by the end of second week I've been with Nichkhun. The last blew up was yesterday, the pain grew so much stronger that the usual dose of tranquilizer won't do the trick anymore. The pain not only pulsed around the waist or back anymore, it crept to my stomach and chest eventually. Luckily, Nichkhun had learned how to treat me in the first seconds of my dying state, I'll experience so much more if it isn't because of him. Usually, I just sighed or shrugged it of, but when it came to the pain, I felt traumatized, wondering if death are much more pleasure than alive and being in pain constantly.

 

I saw him reading his newspaper, or hiding his face behind those. I decended and sneaking towards him, slowly peeking from the above. Nichkhun's eyes tightly shut and let out hum-like snore, exhausted. I forgot that he's partly human too and for him to take care of me all this time should've worn him out. I trailed my eyes to his feature, his eye-bags now grew darker, his skin dried a bit, and he grew thinner than it should be. Yet, he is still the most beautiful creature in my eyes.

 

My tears welling up as I thought of my death might made him better.

 

"Do you really think so?" A low voice asked from behind. But before Wooyoung had a chance to see him, he had a passed out. It's like being in the dreamless sleep state, there's nothing in my mind except the flash of the last week with Nichkhun. A lot of cuddling, hugging, dirty thoug--No. Comfort. Yes. I felt breeze ran through every inch of my skin, tickled them playfully, my body seemed weighless and a warm skin touched the back of my neck and my feet.

 

I carefully opened my eyes, a stranger were looking at me. Dark hair, black orbs in his eyes felt like the one Nichkhun has, a rather tanned soft skin, but overall he's gorgeous. He had a black wing flapping slowly, carrying me in bridal-style and when I saw the sky, it looked so near that I could touched the cloud. WHAT?! My senses back to me, I'm off the ground!! I stared the stranger's eyes with my widened one. Fear crept my heart. Am I dead already? Nichkhun?! I struggled from his hands which ended up free falling.

 

I don't know whether I am or was alive. The air pressure's cutting my skin blade alike while I fell towards earth. I saw a black shade caught me alive, my lungs pressed and I gasped for air. I'm alive. I'm still alive. Relieved as I saw that my flesh and bones were all right, I let out small relieved laugh. Almost forgotten the beautiful creature that had saved my life, I thanked him sincerely. I, without any intention, caught his eyes, locked with them. The black orb filled with...anger? unsatisfaction? A deep voice whispered in my head, So, this is the boy that made Khun-hyung dare to-- He shut his eyes quickly, "Is this how you show your gratitude, with raiding my mind?"

 

I apologized immediately, not daring to face the angel. "Are you a--" He nodded then he kicked the air, swung his wings and body gracefully, flew to the highest place to put me down. Is the the one who asked me before...wait! He charmed me! He looked satisfied with his job. "Bring. Me. Back" I stressed every word, threaten him. "I just want to talk, no need to guard up like that" I didn't let my guard down, he's...sly. "My apologies not to introduced myself, but I'll just dropped the formalities since you already labeled my presence as a sly" I forgot that he could read my mind, just like..."Nichkhun" He finished my thought with a sinister in his tone.

 

"Hyung" I corrected him since he looked younger that Nichkhun but he just rolled his eyes. I sat, hugging on my knees, fighting the wind that sheered my skin cold. I barely wear anything, patient gown was just a piece of thin cloth. "You know that Nichkhun liked you, don't you?" I gave a simple yes. "I'll tell you the truth"

 

And I'll condemned by reality once more, I had to do something.

 

*****

 

I opened my eyes, blinked a few times then I closed the newspaper hurriedly to check the bed. He's still there. He... Wooyoung sat down at the edge of the bed, his back facing at me. "Annyeong, Wooyoung-ah" No replies. I stood up and walked closer. "Stay there, Nichkhun" He stated, "-hyung..." He heaved out air of frustration, preparing himself. I took a deep breath, my heartbeat went panic. "What is it, Wooyoung-ah?"

 

"Are you the one who help...me?" He tried to toughen his voice, they grew shaky at the end. Why is this looked like not the matter of yesterday? I reassured myself, "Yesterday? Yes, youngie" I took a step closer, hoping he won't mind. "Ani, it's not about yesterday" There's a pain in his way of speaking, nonetheless he continued, "It's...about," He sighed, "about why I am still alive 'till now" I froze on my place, swallowed a big lump shoved into my throat, "What are you talking about, Woo? I'm here to investigate that, you know...the order?" I still hoped he won't mind if I take a step closer and hoped he wasn't talking about 'it'.

 

I kinda relieved by the way he nodded, I pushed myself to go a step closer to him. "I met someone--or something, either way--that related to you" My limbs tensed. "The name's Choi Minho" I dare not to look at his back, my widened eyes only stared at the bed. "Black winged angel, a death angel. His features was beautiful..." Sighed, he added in whisper, "just like you" I cursed Minho. For sticking his nose on my problem, for how daring he visited Wooyoung, for...figuring out. My chest felt heavy.

 

"He told me that..." He paused, hesitantly declared. "...you're traitor"

 

********************************************

Author's: Aigoo...aigoo...Reader, my head kept telling me to do a bit , cause I'll enjoy (writting) it. I'm a male, tho. Is it made me weird or freak or something...? :|

Anyway, I got a bit for next chapter and because I'm gonna update it today so, hope you'll gonna like it. Tell me if you're not, pretty please? *trying to imitate ang-ang Wooyoung, epic fail...*