Propose again?!

Our Fate

'Ring ring ring'

My phone ring.

 

"Yabeosaeyo?~"

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Aerin-ssi! Its Chanyeol Oppa here~"

 

"Mwo? Oppa?" I chuckle.

 

"Nae! Waeyo? From now on, I want you to call me Oppa, arasseo? Good."

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"Because Im your lover now."

 

Actually, Im shock by what he say but Im more happy to hear it, aww. Im just keep quiet. 

 

I dont know what to reply, em.

 

"Ahhh, I have to go now, my shooting is going to start soon. Annyeong! See you tomorrow, Aerin-ssi!" Chanyeol saying rushly and hang up.

 

"Tomorrow? He want to meet me tomorrow? Wae?"

"Ahhh, Mollayo!"

I talk to myself.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

"Aerin-ah..." Eomma pat my back. 

 

"Nae Eomma." I turn back my wheelchair and put my book that Im reading on small table beside me. I face Eomma.

 

"Tomorrow I want you to wear this and makeup beautifully, okay?" Eomma hand me a bag that written 'SPAO' on it. Im sure it is clothing brands that are popular now.

 

"For me? Eomma bought it?" I ask.

 

"Aniya, someone give it to you. Just wear it tomorrow and be a super duper beautiful girl."

 

"For what Eomma? Where we want to go?"

 

"Just wait for tomorrow!" Eomma quickly went to kitchen before I could say anything.

 

Eomma is weird today. She looks very happy.I think something nice will happend tomorrow, I hope so.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

I touch-up my makeup for the last time while waiting the guest to arrive. I really have no idea who will be the guest. Maybe Chanyeol? Aniya but he mention to see me today.

 

I was unable to go out from my room today. Eomma said that they want to clean the house. 

 

Em, weird.

 

Suddenly, someone knock my door that make me wake up from my daydream.

 

"Aerin-ah! Are you done? The guest have arrived." Eomma ask from other side of my door room.

 

"Nae. Im done."

 

Eomma come in and push my wheelchair out from my room and straight away to small park behind my house.

 

Along the way to the small park behind my house, I saw many picture of mine that hanging and scattered everywhere. The decorations is so elegant and cute. Wow, I cant describe the very beautiful scene Im having right now.

 

My wheelchair stop right behind a man that is face the beautiful sky.

 

Who is he?

 

The man face me with a cute smile. Im very amazed with his perfection. He have a really lovely smile.

 

Wow, I really have a date with someone I admired along time ago untill now.

 

"Aerin-ssi, will you take my hand?" He say.

 

"But... I cant stand." Say me sadly. I bow down, Im too shy to look at his face.

 

He smile again.

 

He didnt say anything, he straight away lift and carry me to the chair that decorated for me. Im still really amazed with the elegant decoration. Im wonder who is willing to doing all of this.

 

"Thank you." I thank him.

 

"My pleasure, my cutie pie."

 

"Im really amazed with all of this and with you too." I say to him.

 

"I know it. I managed to doing all this for you. Please yeay for me."

 

"Really? It is you? Alone?"

 

"Yes, I doing all by myself. You know right,Chanyeol can do anything that he want."

 

Chanyeol such a determined person. He willing to do anything to accept me to his life. 

 

I will doing the same way as him.

 

I smile to him.

 

" Yeay for you." And I smile again.

 

"That such a sweet smile. I love it! Thank you for make a time to date with me tonight." He smile.

 

"Aniya, you dont have to thanks me. Actually, I am the one who should thanks to you for making all of this thing. Im sure you feel very tired. I love it so much. Gomawoyo Oppa~"

 

"Wow, you called me Oppa? Okay, Im amazed now, hee. Im not tired as long as you love it! Actually, I like to do all this things, hee."

 

I just smile by his words.

 

We eat the foods that my mother cook. It is so delicious but it become more delicious when you eat it with someone you love, aww.

 

Someone you love? Wait, Im really in love now? Omg! Im in love with Chanyeol? I feel want to fly high, waaa!

 

After done eating, Chanyeol say something that make me even more shock.

 

"Aerin-ah, can I be part of your life?" He make a sympathy face.

 

No!!!!! He's so cute and how romantic he is. Why he's so cruel with his cuteness make me wanna eat him now. Roar, hehe.

 

"Em em." I dont know what to say. I didnt make any decision yet.

 

"This is second time I propose you. Do you want me to propose you for how many time untill you accept me?" He pretends to sulking with me.

 

See, he is acting cute again. Aish.

 

"Ara, ara. I will accept you if we can know each other better. Can we?"

 

"Of course we can Aerin-ssi! I have set the date for our wedding, it is a month from now. Then within a month we can know each other well right."

 

"Mwo?! It is so fast. Im sure my family didnt agree with it."

 

"Gwenchana, I have discussed it with your parents and all of your brother. They agree with it."

 

"Jinjja? Arasseo..."

 

 

While Im eating dessert, suddenly I see a beautiful ring in it.

 

Is that a ring that Chanyeol gave to me? Why it is here? In the dessert?! Eomma must be read a wrong recipe, Omo!

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol take the ring. He stand up and approach me. He turn my chair to face him then he kneeling in front of me.

 

"Will you marry me?"

 

Omg! He's propose me for the third time? Im fell want to faint now, fyuuu~ 

 

"Nae!!!" I answer without hesitation.

 

He pull on the ring to my finger.

 

"This is special for you." Chanyeol say.

 

"But where did you get it?" I ask him.

 

"I asked your mom to take it from you and put it in your dessert. Dont mad at your mom, hehe. Did you surprised by it?"

 

We chuckle.

 

"Im really surprised by it. Gomawoyo Chanyeol-ssi."

 

"Aip! Call me Oppa!" Chanyeol scold me cutely.

 

I chuckle to his childish behaviour.

 

" Gomawoyo Oppa~" We smile to each other.

 

He kiss my forehead and hug me tightly. I can feel warm in his hug.

 

This make me feel protected. Im really fall in love with him now. Yes, Im really sure.

 

My first date that Im really not think about. 

 

My first date that really make me amazed and happy. 

 

My first date that make me open my heart for another special man in my life.

 

Thank you for make this happend in my real life.

 

I hope this feeling will stay forever and ever.