Life In Japan

Our Fate

Sharp at 9 PM, Howon Oppa and I arrive at Japan. We get into our car and go to house that Howon Oppa rent for us.

 

Howon Oppa didnt have a job for now. So he decided to accompany for 3 weeks . After that, he will start shooting for his upcoming movie.

 

Even they are busy, they didnt forget their responsibility on me as my older brother. They never sigh or complain about me.They will be happy as long as Im happy. I can feel their sincere love for me.

 

I push my wheelchair near the window. I open the window and look out to the sky. I really love to see the sky at night. The stars that shining bright in the dark sky always make calm.

 

I wonder what is Chanyeol doing now.

I wonder how is D.O now. Hm.

 

I throwback the time when I and D.O meet at the airport in the morning. D.O begging me to stay in Korea and he promise to help me to forget Chanyeol slowly. My hand still can feels hiis hot tears that I wiped earlier.

 

I really cant leave him like that but when Chanyeol's face appeared in my mind, I forced myself to go far away as long as Im not in Korea.

 

Someone hug me from behind that stop me from daydreaming. I turn my head back to know who it is.

 

Howon Oppa looks into my eyes with his big smile.

 

"What are thinking Aerin? I have shout your name many time but you didnt answer me at all." Ask Howon Oppa.

 

"Im just looking at the stars." I smile to him.

 

Howon Oppa release his hug from me and take one of the chair from the dinner table and sit beside me. He looks into the sky too.

 

"I know you like it . It is make you calm?"

 

"Nae." I just nod.

 

"Oh, I see. Aerin-ah! Palli! Look at my face!" Ask Howon Oppa to me.

 

I look his face.

"Waeyo?"

 

"Didnt you feel calm?" He smile and blink his eyes many times.

 

I laughing.

"Oh! Why are laughing when seeing my face!" He look infront and pout.

 

"Aniya~ Im laughing because you are too childish!" 

 

"Yah! If you can be childish, why I cant?" He look at me.

 

"Only I can be childish! Because.. Im younger than you!" I stick out my tongue to Howon Oppa.

 

"Haha! Childish baby!" He pinch my cheek hardly.

 

"Oww! Its hurt Oppa!" I pout.

 

"Aigoo! Aerin is sulking~ Ottokhae~" He's mocking me.

 

I just pout and stay silent while my head look infront.

 

"Okay~ you just sit there. Im going to my room and sleep untill tomorrow~ Annyeong!" Say Howon Oppa.

 

"Andwae! Dont leave me!"

He ignore what I say.

 

"Oppa! Help me with this thing!" I try to push my wheelchair buy its stuck suddenly. He still ignore me.

 

"Oppa!!!! Mianheyo..." Im sobbing.

 

Howon Oppa turn back. He chuckle when seeing Im pout my mouth while sobbing.

 

"Haha. After this dont try to sulking with me again or I will just leave you alone, ara?" Howon Oppa give me a warning then he chuckle.

 

I glance him and stay pout my mouth.

 

Howon Oppa lift and put me on my bed. He kiss my forehead and I kiss his cheek.

 

"Goodnight Oppa!"

 

"Nae, goodnight too!"

 

We hug each other before he went out from my room and go to his room to sleep.

 

I look out the window beside my bed and slowly close my eyes.

 

"I hope tomorrow will be a better day than today." I mumble to myself.

_________________________________________________________________

 

"Baby-ah.. Wake up! Its already morning!" Howon Oppa try to wake me up.

 

Slowly I open and rub my eyes. Howon Oppa approach the window beside my bed and open the curtain. I feels like the

bright light from the sun penetrating my eyes. 

 

I like stay in dark more than stay in a bright place.

 

"Oppa... Why did you open the curtain?" I ask Howon Oppa.

 

"I want to see your room clearly. Wah! This room more beautiful than mine, haha!"

 

I glance at Howon Oppa and smile to myself. He lift me from my bed and put me on my wheelchair. He push my wheelchair to the bathroom.

 

"Palli bath yourself then go to kitchen to eat your breakfast." Say Howon Oppa.

 

I just nod to him.

 

After I take a bath, I rushly push my wheelchair to the kitchen. Im really hungry right now, grrr. 

 

"Yah! Yah! Be patient baby! Dont eat greddily!" Howon Oppa hit my hands softly.

 

"Im hungry Oppa..." I pout and make a sympathy face to him.

 

"I know my dear. Eat slowly okay."

 

"Nae!" I nod.

_________________________________________________________________

 

I sit on my wheelchair  infront of the television and open EXO-L apps on my ipad. I scroll down the 'Fanboard' and reading some note for EXO from their fans. I really love to read what their wrote for EXO. I smile to myself.

 

Eventhough an arguement happend between me and Chanyeol, I never stop support EXO. Like they said "We Are One!" yeah.

 

But Im not fangirling crazily over them like before. I just support them by voting them, buy their album and listen to their songs. I hope they can develop their music to highest place in the future because I can see their have a bigger talent than other kpop groups.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Ahhh! Howon Oppa! You make me shock!"

 

"Haha, mianhe what are you looking at?" Howon Oppa ask me.

 

I just realize that only my eyes looking at the ipad screen but my mind are thought of something else.

 

"Hehe, nothing. Im just scrolling down the EXO Fanboard."

 

"You still thinks of Chanyeol?"

 

"Aniya~ I just want continuing to support EXO, thats all."

 

"Ah... I see. Dont look at it too long. I dont want you to remember what happend between you and Chanyeol anymore, ara?"

 

"Nae Oppa!"

 

"Good girl! I go to room first."

 

I just at Howon Oppa.

 

I close the app and open my music. I listen to 'T-Ara & Davichi - We Were In Love' while my eyes slowly close. I feels the lyric, my tears slowly start to fall down my face.

 

The lyric is the voice from my heart to you...Chanyeol-ssi... I hope you will hear it. Yes, I really hope it but I know it is impossible.