Transform

Our Fate

'Kring! kring! kring!'

 

"Chanyeollie! Someone call you!"

 

"Just answer it for me Baekkie." Chanyeol say to Baekhyun.

 

"Sehun-ah! It's Hojung call! How? Do I have to answer it? Im scared!"Baekhyun make a sad face.

 

"What do scared about? Let me answer it." Baekhyun hand Sehun Chanyeol's phone. Sehun slide down to answer it.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Oppa! We haven't talk in a long time. Where have you been? I heard you fall sick? Im sorry, Im really busy with my photoshoot these days." Say Hojung.

 

"Hello, this is Sehun. Chanyeol is in the shower."

 

"What? Oh! Sehun Oppa! If he already done, tell him to call me."

 

Chanyeol suddenly takes the phone from Sehun's hand.

 

"What do you want from me?" Ask Chanyeol to Hojung.

 

Sehun really shocked by Chanyeol's action. He approach Baekhyun. They are really speechless when watching Chanyeol's talking to phone with an anger voice and mad face.

 

"Oh! Chanyeol Oppa! I really miss you, dear! I just want to talk to you. It's been awhile Oppa." Hojung reply to Chanyeol's question.

 

"Heh! I thought we have already break up."

 

"What?! No! We aren't break up yet! Don't say anything like that! Im still loving you Oppa."

 

"Loving me? After you slapped my face? What a great action."

 

"Aww! You are sulking right? That's so cute! Im sorry, that day I really mad at you because you are still thinking of Aerin after you had abandoned her." Hojung say with a sad voice.

 

"Im not sulking. Why I need to be sulking with a girl like you! And I will find Aerin."

 

"With a girl like me, huh? This girl that you confess you love, this girl that you hug with a sweet embrace before. Don't you remember? By the way, do you think she want to meet you after what you did to her?"

 

"I don't care anymore!!! Shut up!!! Go away from my life! I don't need you anymore!!! Don't dare to call me anymore!!!" Chanyeol shout to his phone making Sehun and Baekhyun startled.

 

"How dare you shouting at me again. It's okay, I will hang up now. Get well soon my dear. I love you." Hojung say for the last time before she hang up the call.

 

Chanyeol take a deep breath. He approach Sehun and Baekhyun.

 

"Don't make that face. Im not mad at you two." Say Chanyeol to Sehun and Baekhyun.

 

"Ah! Mianhe! We just in shock." Say Baekhyun.

 

"Im sorry. Can we go now? I think the other members are waiting for us." Say Chanyeol.

 

"Nae! Nae! Let's go Hyung!" Sehun smile widely. He grab Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's hand and get down to the hotel hall together.

 

"Yah! Yah! Why you three take so long to get down here?" Ask Chen to Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun.

 

"See Suho Hyung always the one who take so long to get ready are get down first before you three." Say Chen again.

 

"Im sorry. Hojung call me earlier." Chanyeol just walk out from the hotel with a stress face to their van.

 

Everyone is speechless by Chanyeol's action. They just watch Chanyeol's step out from the hotel.

 

"Yah! What happend to Chanyeol?" Ask Suho to Baekhyun and Sehun.

 

"Sehunnie, we always be the one who will be questioned." Say Baekhyun to Sehun.

 

"Yeah Hyung." Sehun make a pity face.

 

"Just answer it. We not gonna eat you." Say D.O

 

"Okay, okay. Chanyeol have a fight with Hojung in the phone earlier. I don't really know what they talking but Chanyeol looks really mad at her." Explain Baekhyun to all s.

 

"Chanyeol always have a problem after he met Aerin. He become more stress and sad though. I really miss the old Chanyeol." Say Xiumin with a sad face.

 

"Yeah, He is happy virus to us back then. The one who are always smile like an idiot and make us smile with him too. I miss him." Lay support what Xiumin said.

 

"I think the only way to make Chanyeol get back to his old attitude is... Make him stay away from Aerin forever." Say Suho.

 

Everyone seem to be agree with Suho suggestion except one, D.O. He seem to be worry if he prevented to meet Aerin anymore after this.

 

"Yah! Did you all want to sit there untill night? Chanyeol have wait for you all like a years you know." Say Manager Hyung.

 

"Oh! Mianhe Manager Hyung!" Lay apologize to his Manager Hyung.

 

They all walk out from the hotel and straight away to their van that Manager Hyung rent. They will start their adventure in London today!

___________________________________________

 

[AT RESTING ROOM FOR AEROPLAN STAFF] 

 

"Okay my dearest steward and stewardess, you all may take a break first before we start our job today." Say head of stewardess, Son Ye Jin.

 

I go to the McD and ordered one burger and one hot coffee for my breakfast. After done taking my order, I walk to my table.

 

I remember something suddenly. It's about Chanyeol. I wonder how is Chanyeol condition right now.

 

Why is Kyungsoo Oppa didn't update me anything about Chanyeol? Is he okay? Or Kyungsoo Oppa are the one who aren't okay though. Hm. Really make me confuse.

 

I really want to messenge Kyungsoo Oppa but I might bother them to have a peace on their holiday then. Nevermind, Im just waiting for his call or messenge then.

 

My ringtone phone make me wake from my daydream. i quickly take out my phone from my handbag and open the messenge box.

 

Big Eyes Soo: Annyeong Aerin-ssi. Aerin-ah, if you want to talk to me, wait untill I message or call you okay. Don't call or messenge me first. Im really sorry but I have to do this.

 

Aerin: Annyeonghasaeyo Oppa~ Oh! Nae, arayo. You don't to apologize. I bet you all have a problem right. It's okay, I understand.

 

Big Eyes Soo: Thank you for understand me. See you soon Aerin! Annyeong!

 

Aerin: Nae, Cheonmannyo! Annyeonghigasaeyo Oppa~

 

Okay, this is make me even wondering...what is happend to them actually?! Urgh! How sad I cannot know their actual problem.

 

I hope their are just fine. If Kyungsoo Oppa call soon, I will ask him all question that are in my mind now.

 

"Yah! Aerin-ah!"

 

"Omo!" I turn around.

 

"Boyoung Eonnie...you make me shock." I take a deep breath.

 

"Ahahaha, mianhe dongsaeng-ah. What are thinking about? I saw you dreamy earlier." Ask Boyoung to me.

 

"It's nothing. Im just thinking about family, hee."

 

"We are just stayed here a day, you have already miss your family?"

 

"Hehe." I chuckle.

 

"Back then Im just like you. I will cry when remember my family though because Im really not used to far away from them but with my family encouraged, Im be able to beat it, as you can see me right now. Haha"

 

"Really? I bet every steward and stewardess are like that too. Haha. I will do my best on job as my mom told to."

 

"Great then. Oh! Quickly eat your breakfast. You have to get work soon."

 

"Yeah, I will. You don't eat?"

 

"I have ate just now. I will go first okay."

 

"Oh. Okay! Ittabayo~"

 

"Nae"

 

I had to lied to her because I really don't want anyone else to know my problem. I will handle it by myself. Im a big girl in a big world now.

 

I quickly eat my breakfast and wash my hand before get back to work. We are asked to check the passengers that will be taking an aeroplane with us.

 

I really have a great time doing my job here with all of my teammates!