The Big Day

Our Fate

Today is the day, finally in just 2 hours I will meet, greet and talk to EXO members personally.

 

Wow, I cant believe it! Can I Faint now?! Of course not, this is the opportunity that I cant reject.

 

I put a little bit of makeup, yes its really a bit okay! I dont like to wear makeup as thick as 4 inches like other girls but dont mad, it is certainly not you reader ;)

 

I think today is a big day for my third brother too because he is too nice to me. He willing to be my driver to exoluxion concert today, aww he is so loving bro even only for today, nah.

 

Yes! Finally Im arrived at EXOLUXION CONCERT GUYS!!! WOOOO!!! IM SOO EXCITED!!! YEAH!!!

 

"Okay, okay relax Aerin. Breath in, breath out, fuh." I calm myself.

 

I take my vvip pass and wear it. Before I get into Korea Dome backstage to see my lovely EXO members, I thanks, hug and kiss Howon Oppa cheeks, same goes to him. I wave and look my brother's car for the last time.

 

I really can feel different environment when my first leg get into the backstage. I can see many people busy prepare things and set up the stage.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~"

Someone approach and greet me with a really sweet smile.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~"

I greet her back. Im sure that I dont know her, maybe she is the woman who is in charge to take me to meet EXO members. 

 

Okay, I cant wait to see them!!!

 

She look at my vvip pass and smile again.

 

"Im Kim Jung Hye, Im in charge to take care of vvip pass members. Nice to meet you." Junghye introduce herself. Oh yeah, my guess are right.

 

"Nae. Im Lee Ae-Rin, big fan of EXO since their debut, hee. Nice to meet you too." I introduce myself. Okay, this is embarassing, why do I said like that, urgh.

 

"You are so cute. Khaja, follow me, I will take you to meet EXO members." Junghye Eonnie chuckle.

 

"Nae, gamsahabnida."

I follow her from behind.

 

"This is EXO waiting room, please come in. I will call EXO members to meet you all here. Please have a seat." 

She slowly push the door and show me the seat.

 

"Gamsahabnida." I thanks to her.

 

She nod.

 

While waiting for the EXO members, I take this opportunity to be accquinted with 4 others EXO-L in the waiting room and of course I promote my EXO-L LINE Group, kekekeke.

 

After 10 minutes talk, someone knock the door and come in. 

 

OMG! OMG! Its EXO!!! EXO!!! OMG! I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY FEEL NOW! CAN I SCREAM NOW?! OMG!

 

I calm myself.

 

"We ARE ONE! Annyeonghasaeyo~ EXO imnida."

I really amazed only by their greet. I can feel their strong great energy and spirit. It is so lovely.

 

Finally I can see Chanyeol in front of me, really really in front of me, wahhh. With his smile for me, Im gonna get hysteria, awuuu.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im Chen from EXO-M."

 

Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im Xiumin from EXO-M."

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im Lay from EXO-M."

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im guardian of our members and leader EXO-K."

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im rapper, Chanyeol from EXO-K."

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im Baekhyun from EXO-K."

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im D.O from EXO-K."

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im dancing machine, Kai from EXO-K."

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im maknae, Sehun from EXO-K."

 

I feel so excited to talk with them! Omo I still cant believe this! 

 

Turn EXO-L to introduce themself.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im Choi jung Chi, an EXO-L."

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im Jang Gae Young, an EXO-L."

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im Yong Se Myun, an EXO-L."

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im Song Di Jung, an EXO-L."

 

Okay it is my turn, I think they have already meet EXO in a person before thats why they are less excited though. Lets make a difference introduction.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im Lee Ae-Rin, an EXO-L since you all debut, Im big fans of EXO!!!"

I bow and show my big smile to them. I can see everyone a little bit shocked by my difference introduction from others.

 

Baekhyun chuckle.

 

"I like your spirit Aerin-ah, it is so energetic!" Baekhyun commend my excited introduction.

 

"Gamsahabnida." I reply.

 

We all have a happy chatting about life, career, dream and many things. We have opportunity to play games with EXO members like guess the song and others.

 

After that, we follow EXO to the stage. They will do a last rehearsel for today concert. I feel so grateful because can see EXO dance and sing right in front of me. It is so close, they are so cute like a dancing baby, i feel wanna hug them, awh!

 

While Im excited see EXO dance, Chanyeol miss a step and accidently push the house of iron bars that made for their perfomance. He fall along with the bars. I can feel the bars fall onto me one by one and lastly hit my head that make me dizzy. My head start to bleeding. I can feel the blood flow from my  forehead to my eyes.

 

I can hear many people shout my name. They try to conscious me but they fail. My head really dizzy and my eyes cant open rightfully. 

 

Chanyeol lift me and take me to his manager car. He get into car and the car speeding to the nearer hospital. Finally I faint in Chanyeol's embrace.